PDA

View Full Version : I hate were I live!!! I got ROBBED!!!!!!!!

Jdog7000
05-11-2006, 11:18 AM
God damn it I walked into my growroom yesterday(all the lights and everything are fine. But my plants that were 1 week from finishing got stolen.
Some asshole broke in. The two dogs didn't do shit. So those of you with dogs. You need more security.
My god damn idiotic partner(whos house the were at) was never there. And she left the kitchen window cracked!!!!!!Fuckin retard!
When I find these ppl.I'm going turn there faces indescribable. They are going to have to drink from a straw for the rest of there dickless lives. Dickless because I will cut theres off and feed it to them.:thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

busteruk7
05-11-2006, 11:49 AM
sorry for ya loss
make sure ya get them twats back i hate thiefs take some protection with you too like a nice sized bassball bat lol
cheers all :)

Jdog7000
05-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Don't worry I got hole dug in the derest for such occations.

Not sure who it is yet. BUt I will. I know my weed and this is a small town. It will show up and I'll find out where they got it. Or theres one guy I might fuck up just because I think it was him. BUt he already owes me a 1000 dallors and an ebb n flo I bought him a year ago. Then he disapeared.
I was thinking I'd find him, first spray him with mase and while hes down Ill beat him with a bat until he is almost dead.
Then I'll tye him to a tree and pour watered down gas all over him. And flick matches at him for a while .while I mess with his head ,making him think he is going to die. Then leave him there. I'm dead serious. Everyone knows if you fuck with me you are going to get 100 time worse and maybe end up a cripple.
Being a grower I can't do anything to crazy. But I got about ten ppl who offered to do all the dirty work for me. (Anything where I would be seen.
Basicly I'll be in woods. And My friends will bring him to me gagged and bound.And then my fun will begin.
Now keep in mind I'm a super generous person. And am not ussually like this. Only when ppl do fucked up shit like this do I turn into a sudistic violent man. It's always in me because of my heritage. But I've learned to control it. That Xanax I was taking was for rage as well. lol
But I don't take xanax anymore. So thiese ppl are screwed.
Even if I wanted to let it go. I can't because it's makeing me sick and stressed out. I need closer with a base ball bat! lol
Wow I need a bowl. LMAO

Torog
05-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Howdy JDog,

Dang ! That sux man ! :mad:

Was it some special crosses ? I hope not..daggum sneak thieves ! :mad:

Yeah,as for dogs..unless they're trained..ya can't really depend on em for security..folks think that they can just git a dog and that it will be all that they need..but it ain't even close.

Security is critical now-the thief knows what yer about and may be back again,if he's stupid enuff to do so..and many are. Yer task now,is to focus on yer home security,make sure all of the windows have locks on them that work-and use them. Put dead-bolt locks on all doors,the kind that need keys on both sides. Plant a cholla or century plant,under yer windows,put a lock on yer growroom,whatever it takes to make it too hard to spend the time defeating yer security measures. There's all kinds of things you can do to improve yer security..some legal..some not.

I hope and pray,that such a thing don't happen to ya again and that you'll recover quickly from yer loss.

Have a good one...

Jdog7000
05-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Thx Tor, It was all because it wasn't at my house. And my partner was never home. And I didn't know. It's all her fault. But I should have been there during this time of the cycle. BUt I got the mothers still and all the equipment so thats good. The mothers have been moved to a new location along with everything else. Same day I got robbed,I had them set up somewhere else!!!!Ready for a sea of green,Strains=OGer's Kush, Purple Cream and Blue Dot. So fuck you thief , YOu 'll never stop me!!!

Garden Knowm
05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry!!!

You have got to be one of the nicest most generous people I have met in a long time. I know you wil come out of this with your head up!

love

mountainman
05-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Jdog, I hope you teach that person a lesson - a really really hard lesson. There's definitely some karma between you two now that's gotta be repaid eventually :D. I always take security very seriously, but sometimes things just slip through.

Best of luck with your next harvest!

del...
05-11-2006, 09:02 PM
sorry to hear...also sorry to say, 'time to move!"

your grow house has been compomised and you really have no choice now if you want to continue growing...hopefully alone this time.

good luck

John Doe
05-11-2006, 09:12 PM
yep ive been robbed twice... both times from my back yard...
However... theres possibilities she is in on it... some of her friends could have told her "hey we will give you 500$ just to leave the windo cracked" or just a bigger amount of weed or money then you were gonna give her... the person I grew with jacked me one time.. so he wouldnt have to split it....
He got what he disearved though....

LIP
05-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Make sure you take them out, and then blow out their knee caps and elbows with a shotgun.

If your gunner kill them, work your way up from the feet blowing out sections at a time from their body.

the image reaper
05-12-2006, 08:35 PM
any cop will tell you ... if you are burglarized, 99% of the time, it is a "trusted friend" ..... you will probably find your "partner" was in on it ... word ... :smokin:

the image reaper
05-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Make sure you take them out, and then blow out their knee caps and elbows with a shotgun.

If your gunner kill them, work your way up from the feet blowing out sections at a time from their body.

LIP !!! ... dude, ...relax, toke up, put your feet up ... sheesh ... :D

Garden Knowm
05-12-2006, 10:07 PM
any cop will tell you ... if you are burglarized, 99% of the time, it is a "trusted friend" ..... you will probably find your "partner" was in on it ... word ... :smokin:

word..

BobBong
05-12-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear it man.... those bastards don't understand the meaning of work..otherwise they wouldn't have done it. I will smoke one for you and your girls..

elcheapo
05-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Feeling for you JDog. Del is right. Your grow location is now compromised. Growing there again would be extremely risky. Don't blame the dogs. They are just like us. They will avoid a confrontation if possible. They will attack if threatened and cornered. Or possibly if their master is in the same circumstances.
Do yourself a favour and let it go. These things happen. Clean up any traces of the grow, find out who has your weed and then dob them into the police.
Setup again elsewhere and don't tell anyone this time.
Killing or maiming these scum isn't worth the trouble you may get yourself in.

Jdog7000
05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
I alreadyt moved everything. The day it happened.
It could be my partner but I really don't think so.
I'll do my best to find out.
But on the good side I might have a job growing for a club. So if that happens me and my 2 friends are going to team up and all live together and grow for the club. The owner of the club would buy the house and everything. We just grow and get paid around 10 grand a month.

Sounds good to me. The house would maybe be up in northern cali. If we deside to leave this area. Which we kind of have to. We need to move to a place that measures your grow off of square footage. That way we could legally grow in the whole house.seprate rooms.
Hopefully it will work out. Me and my 2 friends would be the only ppl that know where the house is. And we will probably never leave hardly.

As far as getting robbed. I think I'll find out. I might already know. But not sure yet. Like you guys said. It was definately someone on the inside. But not my partner. She is part of NORML. They aren't like that.
If I do find out. They are screwed. In a word. lol
And No Doubt LIP. Definately will be long and painful!!

Relic2279
05-18-2006, 05:18 AM
This is my first post here, and while it may sound a bit harsh, it may be the best advice that a grower can recieve.

Rules of Growing Marijuana:
Rule 1. Do not tell a single person you grow.
Rule 2. Do not tell a single person you grow.
Rule 3. Do not tell a single person you grow.
Rule 4. Do not tell a single person you grow.

Everyone has one "best" friend they grew up with who would die before
they would tell anyone about your grow. ... Yeah right. Faced with 10 years
in prison, they would break. Be realistic. We live in the real world, not some after school special called "Friendship".
Now it may not have been your partner, (I doubt she didn't have anything to do with it) but you best be damn sure it was someone she probably knew, or someone that she/you told.
I hope for the life of me, that nobody will know about the new grow your setting up. If not, you can probably expect the same results. Again, it may not be that person who robs you, but regardless of how much you trust them, and they promise on their grandfathers grave, they will more then likely tell someone.

I feel for ya though man. We've all been in similar situations before. Most of us learn the hard way about Rule 1-4. I did.

I found through personal experience & experience of others that the most dangerous person you can show your grow too, is a girlfriend/fiance/wife.
Most relationships don't work. (Sorry, thats just life.) Once those people in your life become "ex's", your fucked.

Jdog7000
05-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Well,she wasn't my girlfriend or nothing. So leaving her behind was not diffucult. As soon as I moved everything she was history.
I'm sure it was someone she told. She turned out to be a complete moron.
Basicly I couldn't grow at home right now. So I did it there. Not knowing that she was the dumbest person on earth. Thx for the advise. Thats why I posted this here. So I could help ppl avoid making mistakes.
These guys I'm growing with now. Have been growing for a while. And all 3 of us are moving to the mountains together. I don't think anything will happen there. They are always there. And thats why I got robbed in the first place. Idiot partner got freaked out. And was never home. So the gangbangers she told( what a moron) came and robbed her. Obviously I didn't know she had told so many ppl. Or I would have moved everything.
I found all this out after the fact.
So ppl learn from my mistakes. It isn't just about telling ppl.
It's making sure your partner is smart. And isn't going to compromise your crop. Even better ,don't have a partner.Also only growing in a secure spot. Random houses aren't good enough. Needs to be a new house that no one comes to .Ever!
Move and don't tell anyone. People can not be trusted when it come to this amount of money. I don't care who the person is.

I'm not going to do anything about it. Because I don't want to go to jail. I'd rather live to grow another crop. Then get even with some stupid thief.
Besides it was my own fault that this happened. I could have prevented it. If I would have been more careful. Also gangbangers in my area are not the type of ppl you want to mess with. They got nothing to lose.
And will kill you.
So I'm going to let Karma take care of it for me. And believe me karma is a bitch!:thumbsup:

latewood
05-18-2006, 07:11 PM
wow...I didn't realize...Man that is a drag...so you movin' to the emerald triangle, huh? See ya, when I get there.

slave2thagroov
05-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Jdog- you got to get the hell away from gangbangers. move on up to humboldt or anywhere in the emerald triangle. things move slow up here. but where i live is so safe, we aren't inc.(no police) and we are the 3rd biggest city in the county. it feels really good to live within a large scale community of 'pharmers'. its nice to be open about what you love w/ the people around you.:rasta: take care bro'-let me know if you get up here.

florida boy 3
05-18-2006, 10:55 PM
hope everything works out jdog.

Jdog7000
05-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Thx guys. And everything is working out better then I ever expected. You know how sometimes something happens that seems horrible. But turns out to be a total blessing. Well there you go. I started a sea of green with some OG Kush Clones and TnT(totally purple buds).
First after this harvest, I am moving either to the mountains around here for a while. Then after about a year, I'll move to Northern Cal.
I'll definately let you know when I move Slave. Or I'll be moving straight to Northern Cali. It depends on if we get that job up there or not. Because otherwise we are going to have to pay to move ourselves. So we will move closer first. For about a year. Then North!
Right now things are really looking up. New OG genetic's! and Lots of opertunity.We'll see how things go. This OG Kush is F'ing Good!!!@!!!
Thx for the encouragment guys.

orangeman
05-19-2006, 07:58 PM
God damn it I walked into my growroom yesterday(all the lights and everything are fine. But my plants that were 1 week from finishing got stolen.
Some asshole broke in. The two dogs didn't do shit. So those of you with dogs. You need more security.
My god damn idiotic partner(whos house the were at) was never there. And she left the kitchen window cracked!!!!!!Fuckin retard!
When I find these ppl.I'm going turn there faces indescribable. They are going to have to drink from a straw for the rest of there dickless lives. Dickless because I will cut theres off and feed it to them.:thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

I got a great idea, go get the top...state of the art assault-sensor..dont know what this is? It's a invisible laser (unlike the classical red layers across the room) that shoots .50 caliber bullets from a mini-mine looking device attached to the wall into the thieves..It wont miss so when the idiot is hit the device is switched off for an hour and you'll hear the shots so you can get up and add insult to injury by kicking the fucker! I bet they wont come in again :D...lol jk, but wouldnt it be cool if this type of security did exsist?

Jdog7000
05-19-2006, 08:05 PM
ah, I was pissed.
I'm just going to move and not tell anyone.

snow owl
05-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Sorry for your loss, but im sure word will reach the wrong people and they will think theres cash somewhere there. Another attempt could put the girl at risk. It Happens.

Jdog7000
05-20-2006, 01:33 PM
The new grow is in a totally different spot. I would never grow in that same spot.
I'm not an idiot. Just too overtrusting. LMAO

orangeman
05-20-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm not an idiot. Just too overtrusting. LMAO

I have that same problem, your not alone :thumbsup:.