PDA

View Full Version : good idea for cleaning out faster??? "atkins"

Kronik Bagz
09-11-2004, 06:32 AM
ok, well im sure ur all familiar with tha atkins diet but i was thinkin during a mushrooms experience today realy hard. but i was thinkin tha basic principal of tha atkins diet iz no carbs. but no commercials ever say why. but ur body burns carbs for energy an when ur not eating carbs (like on tha atkins diet) ur body burns stored fats an shit for energy, thus making u lose weight. but wouldnt this help to clean out ur system faster if ur body iz constantly burning fat, especialy when ur exercising a lot ur burning that much more. what yall think, good idea or am i jus being ill-logical again???

rnf232s
09-11-2004, 06:58 AM
That would work, but you have to be careful too. If you are exercising you should watch it real close and maybe not cut carbs all together but lower them a lot from what they used to be. I dont see why that wouldnt be a good way to help rid your system of traces of smoking.

Kronik Bagz
09-12-2004, 07:47 AM
i know tha atkins diet iz not a good idea, but its better than doin 6 to a year

rnf232s
09-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh, I meant to say it probably isnt a bad idea. Anything is better than nothing I would say. If nothing else it cant hurt you at all. Good luck on your test.