PDA

View Full Version : Had to be said.

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 03:28 PM
First .....Peace to all!
I want to say thanks to those who enlighten. One can never stop learning.

I have to say that certain people post on just about every thread and are
hurting the credability of the fourum, I wont mention names, I am not out to
hurt anyone, but for example one cat joined in Feb. and has over 2,000
post and alot of his info is not reliable, This is scary because you know as well as i do, poor or inacurate info can really hurt, and it gets newbees off to a
bad start. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

To the Pros, you know who you are, thanks!

Also as far as Karma and the Grow. Its what one makes it. The first step towards inner peace is the willingness to be honest with ones self. And
with this strength live happy.

britewire
05-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Yeah,

you get that with every forum on the interweb

:D

britewire
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
werent you banned mister????

shou!!

Or maybe I'm thinking bout that post happy guy that was spamming some shitty nutrient mix all the time.

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 04:00 PM
This is my first post, and i really wish to stay on more important topics, but
when you see the same person answering almost every post it pissed me off.
Especially when there answers are ify at best and some are flat wrong.

britewire
05-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I got the same thing here...

Some things are just structurally wrong with the way LOTS of people grow. Even the experianced growers do it "that way", but I've stopped bothering cause if I say something about it, ppl all stick together and say I'm the one (And thousands of dutch growers with me) giving the wrong advice. I'm talking here about things SO anchored in growing cannabis that no discussion is possible on their side.

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 04:12 PM
I have enjoyed your post,s. And thought them to be accurate, and very
helpful. I have spent alot of years outside and am just an old dog learning some new tricks l

latewood
05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Isn't this type topic the reason they opened the grower's lounge? NO indoor growing here.:cool:

Had to be said!:smokin: lol

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 04:27 PM
hey brite
what is the corresponding ppm for 1.9 ec/bloom phase

britewire
05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=61763

Swizzy89304
05-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Thats why whenever I give an answer (UNLESS I know that its 100% correct) I always add that this has 'worked for me' or 'in my case...'

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Thanks BriteWire, that thread says it all when it comes to my ?/ just what i was
looking for. Peace

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Swizzy
Rite on

Mctuffet
05-03-2006, 05:38 PM
CAn i name names???? I'de be glad to. I don't post much but i watch the boards often. I'm def not a super experienced grower and for that reason i don't post to ansewer questions. All i have to say about you all konw who is they claim to be a very experienced grower with alot of knowledge but alot of it comes out as a misunderstood regergutations of what they read on onother post. So no names without an overwelming amount of aproval. The main reason tis botheres me is that people who come to this website to get info to help them on their first grow get sucked in by this guy and believe he is a master grower. That is just bad news.

I think some one should be bold and release the name.

hehehehe

LIP
05-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Wouldnt happen to be me would it?

gorillafarmer
05-03-2006, 07:27 PM
This doesnt need to be personal, it was not intended to be a witch hunt
people just need to be carefull when responding with answers, And most are,
Peace

LIP
05-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Fair do's, but if i DO seem to piss you off so much, just add me to your ignore list. But hey, cheers for not being a dick. For that i DO respect you and your opinions. Im only trying to help.

turtle420
05-03-2006, 10:10 PM
regergutations
I love this word... thanks!

Kush Over
05-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Tortilla chips are good.

Mmm..

..but for example one cat joined in Feb. and has over 2,000..

LIP's cool -- take it easy on him, bro. That was almost the second degree.

LIP
05-03-2006, 10:45 PM
regergutations

I dont see how, all my knowledge is from my growing... Not from peoples resonses on this site. And thanks Kush Over

Zandor
05-04-2006, 01:52 AM
That's all right everyone I believe he is talking about me.

I believe this is that "karmaxul/Chris Seekins/Sparow" person. The one that was the gorilla lover selling some "so called" organic nutrients crap or something.

Am I wong gorillafarmer?

This belongs in the Grow Lounge so it was moved.

Zandor
05-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Wow gorillafarmer you are a new member and your first post on this forum is to criticize others? In fact your first 7 posts are here in this thread.

That's not a nice way to start making friends.

That's not why you are here is it?

Krogith
05-04-2006, 02:10 AM
and i think Zandor Knows His Shit and Grows, And i think Lip needs to settle down about his K2 pics, being in the euro mofia for 10 years, going to jail, haveing a AK-47 and magun and fireing in public charges, has a james bond Style grow room with 2 books you push in and oull out and book shelf moves asside for a grow room he can;t even post picks on cept blurry ass pics on a phone of tiny seedlings , says hes grown forever and then says he grew a set of only hermie and males but the bud was good..... dude something not true just chill out a bit:smokin: that FAKE K2 makes me laugh daily tho man =):D :smokin:

Garden Knowm
05-04-2006, 03:11 AM
LOL...

aahhahahah

ummmmmm..

Zandor.. for the second time this month you are wrong..

ahahhahahahahah

there is NO WAY he can be talking about you.....

LOL

iloveyou

Jdog7000
05-04-2006, 08:12 AM
lol...ya Z ,didn't we just go threw this...lol!!!!!!

Jdog7000
05-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Ppl should be careful when posting advise but thats why we correct eachother. Also this helps even the experienced learn more.

Sinsemilla Jones
05-04-2006, 11:51 PM
...I believe this is that "karmaxul/Chris Seekins/Sparow" person. The one that was the gorilla lover selling some "so called" organic nutrients crap or something.

Am I wong gorillafarmer?

If gorilla or Lip or both or anyone else is that bad monkey, ban them now, please. Why wait?

:confused:

Krogith
05-04-2006, 11:58 PM
If gorilla or Lip or both or anyone else is that bad monkey, ban them now, please. Why wait?

Lip has good intentions just is miss informed sometimes, I do wish he would just admit up on the k2. We should all be working together for information and if your wrong or lied fess up cause were all here for the same Goal. I didn't know you could grow a plants whole veg stage in 24/0 light tell i read and got informed so i mean we all can learn and add to our knoladge just don;t Fool People thats not right:smokin:

busteruk7
05-04-2006, 11:59 PM

who eva you end up banning it shouldent be lip this bloke is coshure
cheers all :)

Zandor
05-05-2006, 01:59 AM
I have no proof to ban anyone at this point in time.

lip is fine with me; I just wish his sig line was a little smaller it takes 3 scrolls just to get past his sig line.

He means no harm and from what I have noticed he is respectable when he is corrected.

Garden Knowm
05-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Just put everyones name in a hat and pick a name and then ban him.. if you pick a her.. throw the name in the hat and pick another... BANNING woman is WRONG..

iloveyou

Sinsemilla Jones
05-05-2006, 02:22 AM
BS, of course, is always going to be around, but it's easy enough to call, too.
;)

However, I hate seeing one person gang up on the board.
:dance:

Jdog7000
05-05-2006, 01:09 PM
My Oger's Kush x Herijuana is starting to look a little like that picture of the K2 wanna be bud.
Towards the end of flowering the calyxs start to grow one on top of the other.Just single stacked calyx's.Right at the tops. Sometimes the stem will grow a little inbetween them and it looks a little like that pic.lol!!! Thats what threw me off when I first saw it. But when I took a closer look I realized the truth and admitted it because I don't want ppl to have wrong info. Even if that means swallowing my pride.

KEGS
05-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Can i ask you somthing Zando or how ever knows
I'am haveing trob.wit not being able to go on chat room
becase of java but it wil not download.any suggestion's

Zandor
05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
there is a link somewhere in the feedback section I addressed this

you can download the newest version of jave from sun microsystems.

java.com I believe is the site.

latewood
05-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Lip has good intentions just is miss informed sometimes, I do wish he would just admit up on the k2. We should all be working together for information and if your wrong or lied fess up cause were all here for the same Goal. I didn't know you could grow a plants whole veg stage in 24/0 light tell i read and got informed so i mean we all can learn and add to our knoladge just don;t Fool People thats not right:smokin:you can veg 24/0, but you shouldn't...the plant can't process light efficiently after 16-18 hours...So you should let it rest/rejuvinate. lw

Krogith
05-05-2006, 09:51 PM
I agree with you man i have grown for 10 years at 18/6 now weather or not as to whats BETTER..... thats up in debate.... In some areas a plants light cycle would be 24/0 like in greenland Etc.... There are tons of stuidys on this topic some even sujest 24/0 will give 30% more veg groth. But thanks LW I do grow my own with 18/6 i just understand that 24/0 is possable and could or could not be better.... Personaly next season im doing 2 sets 6 on 24/0 and other 6 on 18/6 like i normaly do.... going to do same to both clones and see whos bigger % wise.... interesting:smokin:

RoboGro
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM
If I've had mine on 24/0 for sometime and switch it back to say 18/6 or even 20/4 will it mess her up?

Krogith
05-06-2006, 12:28 AM
IMO no wont mess anything up as long as it is above 18on should be fine for veg =):smokin: a plant in a diff place would naturaly go throu all diff light stages throuout the year outdoors:smokin:

Swizzy89304
05-06-2006, 01:59 AM
I know that this is sorta off-topic, but regarding whether 18/6 or 24/0 is the best light regimen for cannabis... I remember Del or Zandor saying that plants need a bit of 'down-time' in order to process all the nutrients 100%, or something like that. So the best light cycle is actually 23/1.
Maybe Del or Zandor could explain this again? :)

Garden Knowm
05-06-2006, 02:59 AM
you can veg 24/0, but you shouldn't...the plant can't process light efficiently after 16-18 hours...So you should let it rest/rejuvinate. lw

cough- bull shit....

love

sorry latewood...I had too.. LOL

ahahhahaahahahah

ILOVEYOU

Garden Knowm
05-06-2006, 03:00 AM
23-1 is beautiful..

Th lounge is really taking shape as the cluster fuck I imagined it to be..

I love it

Mexico ............. anybody

Jdog7000
05-06-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm in a situation where I have to run 24/7 lights. But if I had a choice I would use 18/6 or 20/4. But my plants that are under the 24/7 light are doing fine. They grow fast.Everyday the leaves are doubled in size or doubled in amount.

latewood
05-06-2006, 03:27 PM
23-1 is beautiful..

Th lounge is really taking shape as the cluster fuck I imagined it to be..

I love it

Mexico ............. anybody1st off...Mexico??? what do you mean?
Lounge is as Lounge should be, HUH?

OK, back to the BS

I still say don't run 24/0:(

In equatorial regions the days ave 13-11 hours of sun...so you see you could grow 13/11veg-11/13bloom

the best grow I have ever had; I started with clones under 1000w hps under a decreasing schedule...vegged16/8 and reduced the photoperiod by an hour every 2 weeks (i.e. 15/9, 14/10, 13/11, 12/12, 11/13until I got to 11/13 and
finished them.:thumbsup:

GK...while you were BS'ing me...I had a thread in plant problems, I was hoping for your advice on these dying r'wool clones I tried.
You being an expert and all, I though you could help...that was yesterday...;)

As far as reference material...I hope Jorge doesn't get mad that I am trying to sell his book...lol:)
here are 2 scans on the subject...
I will always try and err on the side of published experts in the Industry that have accumulated international knowledge and stature through there undying efforts to teach us; Especially, when it comes to matters that are under severe scrutiny/debate...here's for you GK...Love lw

these 2 pages are from: Indoor horticulture, "The Indoor Bible", by Jorge Cervantes I bought it, among others, read it and all you folks should too!

Hope you enjoy...the feminized seed page I found intriguing...
When you look at the facts presented by Dutch Passion Seeds from their own experiments...This page is why I believe that I get a higher % of fem's when I germinate...I believe this info to be useful to help create a higher % of females, even from regular seed. Imho!

Blue lights and low temps produce more fem's...

Again, we can debate this until forever...but, I am going with the published experts on this one!
that is why I buy the books. Love to all, lw

Krogith
05-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Read your 1st attachment it says 18-24 light and 6-0 dark will veg:smokin: There are debates on both sides from all the sorces on whats BETTER:smokin: And when working with clones i don't need to worry about males =):smokin: WERE talking VEG not flower

latewood
05-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Here is right page explaining 24/0 or 18/6. lw

Krogith
05-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Look at the bottem of last attachment he says he knows of people claiming 25% more groth with 24 for veg yet he has not seen it so i mean it's option at this point. I read a NORML report on it haveing a 30% incress so where all RIGHT =):smokin:I agree with you man i have done 18/6 for 10 years but i wana TRY 24 now with a 18/6 of the same clones see what happends.....

Zandor
05-06-2006, 03:51 PM
It's a good discussion but it would be better in it's own thread don't you think?

Sinsemilla Jones
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM
And it's degenerated into a discussion about growing!
:eek:

Ban 'em, Zandor.
:p

BTW, Great info in those scans, LW!
:thumbsup:

If this subject had its own thread, I might comment that females created in an environment that usually produces more males might also be less apt to react to stress by altering sex later in life, i.e. more sexually stable, a trait which could possibly be passed to clones and seed.
:pimp:

LIP
05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
and i think Zandor Knows His Shit and Grows, And i think Lip needs to settle down about his K2 pics, being in the euro mofia for 10 years, going to jail, haveing a AK-47 and magun and fireing in public charges, has a james bond Style grow room with 2 books you push in and oull out and book shelf moves asside for a grow room he can;t even post picks on cept blurry ass pics on a phone of tiny seedlings , says hes grown forever and then says he grew a set of only hermie and males but the bud was good..... dude something not true just chill out a bit:smokin: that FAKE K2 makes me laugh daily tho man =):D :smokin:

Lol, jealous are you? I thought as much.

And WHEN did i say i grew aload of males? Wtf? lmao!

Why do you make shit up? If anything i said i had grown hermies to full maturity and got a good smoke, but i know i have never said, OR grown males and attempted to smoke them...

Dont be posting bullshit just cos you were WRONG about the hight of flowering plants...

Krogith
05-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Dude a plant doesn't grow 2-3 times it's higth during 12/12 a 6 FT plant at VEG doesn't get 12-18FT in Bloom idoit it will gain 15-40% it's higth not 2X or more ... and if someone i feel is a REAL Grower corrects me and says they got a plant to do 2-3X it's HIGTH then i'll say im sorry. I have 10 years of growing and have never exp this i have a post in hydro about it now.

LIP
05-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Well, your wrong. Maybe its cos you cant grow? I dunno, but im sorry, i KNOW they double, and sativas can tripple. People have already agreed with me on that thread...

Lets ask people who know, unlike you.

Zandor, Buster, Trutle, Garden Knowm, Highweedskunk, anyone who grows anything... Does a cannabis plant double in size during bloom?

Accept you are WRONG... You cant be right every time.

latewood
05-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Read your 1st attachment it says 18-24 light and 6-0 dark will veg:smokin: There are debates on both sides from all the sorces on whats BETTER:smokin: And when working with clones i don't need to worry about males =):smokin: WERE talking VEG not flower
the attachment states that the plant"will" veg either18 or 24...It does not state which is better...(that wa sthe wrong attachment anyway...see my re-attachment.

as far as you not worrying about clones/males...this is just my take on this. I feel that if an action causes the male trait to be dominant, then that could cause hermie traits to surface in female clones...again, just my opinion.

Krogith
05-06-2006, 09:31 PM
the attachment states that the plant"will" veg either18 or 24...It does not state which is better...(that wa sthe wrong attachment anyway...see my re-attachment.

as far as you not worrying about clones/males...this is just my take on this. I feel that if an action causes the male trait to be dominant, then that could cause hermie traits to surface in female clones...again, just my opinion. OMG ty we agree tell lip hes a idoit plz

latewood
05-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Dude a plant doesn't grow 2-3 times it's higth during 12/12 a 6 FT plant at VEG doesn't get 12-18FT in Bloom idoit it will gain 15-40% it's higth not 2X or more ... and if someone i feel is a REAL Grower corrects me and says they got a plant to do 2-3X it's HIGTH then i'll say im sorry. I have 10 years of growing and have never exp this i have a post in hydro about it now.I am not saying you are right or wrong, but the general rule of thumb is a plant grows 2-3 times it size/height after being transitioned to the 12/12 photoperiod.

Now a 6 foot plant, rofl...1st to finish a plant that is 6feet would take 5-6 months, then it might be 12 feet...wide! LOL...

We all know that the longer you veg a plant...the longer it takes to finish/flower plant; Right? With that said...How long would you have to veg a plant 6 feet high? My Mistyblue MUM is/was 6-7 feet tall, and that is after 3 or 4 clonings...and she has been vegged for about 6-8 months.

Here is an idea Krogith...possibly the only way we will find out...I am going to flower this MUM, shortly, and I can do a pictorial essay. I can tell you this...My 1st grow, back in the day, before I knew that I wanted to flower my plants at 12-18" max...I flowered with my plants 2-3 feet and they grew 5-6-7feet high. One I named 'Mongo' I had to attach weights to hold it down off the ceiling.

Is it possible that you have never grown a landrace sativa...
Last year a guy posted 1 plant he grew in his back yard, and we laughed our ass off at thread...he had to bend it over because you could see it from the road, behind a 6 foot fence,,,but that didn't stop it.

Now of course, as we all know: if you grow predominantly Indica plants you will see a plant shorter in stature in both veg and flower.

this is a fun thread. Even though we have been off topic for days.

later lw

Krogith
05-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Now a 6 foot plant, rofl...1st to finish a plant that is 6feet would take 5-6 months, then it might be 12 feet...wide! LOL...

THATS MY POINT 12FT wide would not stand 12ft TALL thats my point it would be a good 9ft Tall if you held the stems up thats 15-40% taller Hes saying it will be 12FT tall just sitting there . He is clameing indoors this happends ... in his exsample that 6 FT plant would turn into a 15FT TALL tree.... he said AT LEAST DUBBLE HIGTH

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:00 PM
I am not saying you are right or wrong, but the general rule of thumb is a plant grows 2-3 times it size/height after being transitioned to the 12/12 photoperiod.

Thankyou LW. I think i was right.

Just admit it, you were wrong Krogith.

If you dont like it, do what a NORMAL person would do, put me in your ignore list and never talk to me again!

I guess you have no idea that in south africa the pure sativa's can get up to almost 20 foot tall. YES, they are trees...

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:03 PM
OMG ty we agree tell lip hes a idoit plz

Lmao, how old r you?

Krogith
05-06-2006, 10:05 PM
read fucker yes if i VEG a plant to 14FT it would be 20FT after done sounds like 15-40% A 10FT plant wont be 20 FT +TALL! during BUDDING your claimeing a 20 ft plant would be produiced by a 7FT plant Because you said AT LEAST DUBBLE up to 3TIMES!:smokin: Your Fucking STONED

latewood
05-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Look at the bottom of last attachment he says he knows of people claiming 25% more growth with 24 for veg yet he has not seen it so i mean it's option at this point. I read a NORML report on it haveing a 30% incress so where all RIGHT =):smokin:I agree with you man i have done 18/6 for 10 years but i wana TRY 24 now with a 18/6 of the same clones see what happends.....

No! It does not...It states you can veg from 16-24, but the plant only processes for 16-18 hours a day. period.

I know you are agreeing with me, but there is still some mis-understanding...Everyone can grow anyway they want and get a yield...

then it goes to say that in canada and amsterdam...during "flowering" growers have experimented with 6off/12on using 18 hour cycles and claim to have a 25% increase in yield. It says nothing about vegging 24hours to increase yield...slow down and read the article correctly; It apperars you pick out phrases, thus taking article out of context.

It closes with: In flowering...start with 10/14 for 2 weeks and then revert back to 14/10 once flower set occurs, This doesn't effect the yield, just the size of the buds. (less budsites but thicker buds, I believe is the trade-off there.

later. lw

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:10 PM
read fucker yes if i VEG a plant to 14FT it would be 20FT after done sounds like 15-40% A 10FT plant wont be 20 FT +TALL! during BUDDING your claimeing a 20 ft plant would be produiced by a 7FT plant Because you said AT LEAST DUBBLE up to 3TIMES!:smokin: Your Fucking STONED

So NOW your resulting to childish name calling. 10 years of growing my fat ass. No way. Maybe 10 days...

your claimeing a 20 ft plant would be produiced by a 7FT plant Because you said AT LEAST DUBBLE up to 3TIMES!:smokin: Your Fucking STONED

Yes, if its a pure sativa it can tripple.

latewood
05-06-2006, 10:10 PM
hey guys...gotta go watch the race. check back later lw

remember, everyone is right!

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Cool man, have fun ;)

Thanks for telling that idiot its very much possible.

Garden Knowm
05-06-2006, 10:20 PM
I would never leave my lights on for 24 hours (unless I had NO timer)

I am not even sure what the debate is...

Except that 24 hours is a viable option..

I will go out on a limb and say that 23 hours light 1 hour dark for clones (rooted) grown side by side with clones (rooted) 18 hours light 6 hours dark

the winner will be.. 23 hours light 1 hour dark

Plants do double triple and even up to 6 times their height when flowered..
I believe the determining factor is what stage the plant is in when it is switched from veg to flower..

A 4 inch plant started from seed that is forced to flower can get over 24 inches... ( i know this for a fact..and you all can find my thread if you want that shows this)

Now a 6 foot plant (indoors) that has been vegging for 3 monthas and is 6 feet tall with 2500 alternating nodes and more pistils than any plant Turtle has ever grown.... may not double... but I am going to guess that it will.. and that it will collapse on itself and be an utter mess.. LOL

KROG.. when you flower what do your plants do.. don't they double in size..

on a final note.. this doubling+ in size usually happens in the first 2-4 weeks

LATEWOOD I am on my laptop using free internet access and I am having trouble down loading your pages.. But I have read that BOOK.. Ithink.. LOL
many years ago.. along with the 12 of the other 107 books available....

iloveyou

YOU MAY BE RIGHT....
BUT I KNOW I AM

iloveyou

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Thankyou Garden Knowm, i know that your a pro, and you and latewood def know what your talking about.

Krogith, im waiting for you to aplogise now, and say your wrong, or cant you admit your wrong?!!!!!???!!

Garden Knowm
05-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Yikes.. Lip.. don't grag me to far into this.. Krog may KNOW something we don't...

Krog and I are still working on our relationship and I can't have you fuck it up

: ) LOL

iloveyou

Krogith
05-06-2006, 10:32 PM
they dubble size and yes 1st 2-4 weeks he is claiming a higth factor he is saying they dubble there HIGTH I call him out on it and now some how it's a SIZE issue rofl im talking HIGTH hes is clameing a plant at 6 ft turned onto 12/12 will then become from 12 - 18 FT HIGTH no it would be a 9-11 FT tall when done I know that.... LIP your point that a plant will get a 2x- 3x HIGTH factor is wrong.... YES I GET A 2X- 3X GROTH Factor :smokin: NOT HIGTH

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:37 PM
they dubble size and yes 1st 2-4 weeks he is claiming a higth factor he is saying they dubble there HIGTH I call him out on it and now some how it's a SIZE issue rofl im talking HIGTH hes is clameing a plant at 6 ft turned onto 12/12 will then become from 12 - 18 FT HIGTH no it would be a 9-11 FT tall when done I know that.... LIP your point that a plant will get a 2x- 3x HIGTH factor is wrong.... YES I GET A 2X- 3X GROTH Factor :smokin: NOT HIGTH

Lmao, this is what LW said, you need to read the whole post, NOT pic certain parts out that look good.

Plants do double triple and even up to 6 times their height when flowered..

That is the truth, as far as im concerned you are wrong, and obviously are too young to admit it.

I do aplogise GK ;)

Garden Knowm
05-06-2006, 10:44 PM
so Krog// You are saying that the plant doubles in size .. maybe even more.. but it is not necessarily height... It is double or more MASS.....

do I understand correcty?

: )

Krogith
05-06-2006, 10:50 PM
someone read what i typed Yes , and a sprout (0 inch -12 inch ) i call em yeah would be considered at a crazy Higth factor rofl im talking 3ft + a plants life is set a certain way if a 4 inch - 12 inch gos into budding the ONLY WAY for it to get the light it would need to contend with other plants for light would be to SUPER grow.... you know like i do plants go in cycles all depending on what has happend.... Fact is a 3 ft plant wont be 6-9FT tall if you bud it now IT WILL get 3x bigger in size does that make sence? fuck people don;t understand what im saying:smokin: i agreed with lw and took like 2 days for him to know that i agreed with him rofl

LIP
05-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Well then your right, but a plant will normally also double in hight

turtle420
05-07-2006, 01:08 PM
What I missed?

Netlessness suxs!

latewood
05-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Krogith...I knew you always agreed with me. It was your posts after that, misrepresenting what I posted and I clarified your posts for everyone else's benefit. LOL

LIP, I don't get involved with calling people idiot's, just because they disagree with me. I have read many of krogith's post and found no need to post, because he was right, just like sometimes when you post...If you are right, then there is no reason for me to say the same thing. This is how Zandor and Garden Knowm and all the good Mentors here teach...they allow everyone else to post opinion's...
If they are right, then mentors do not always post.
Basically, If you see some one post and after 2 days no-one has disputed the post...then the facts in said post are correct. I only post to say hi! or to clarify some facts that I feel are being misunderstood.

Basically everything GK just posted was posted or explained by me earlier in this thread. I always agree with GK...Love... gotta go.

In closing, I would like to say...I personally don't care how you grow. I only want to help. If you feel I am wrong then that is OK with me. I'm Smoking a mean frosty stash...
I know what I know! Beside's, there are many other grower's/method's out there. Goodluck, as always, lw

Jdog7000
05-08-2006, 02:23 AM
Your posts are a little hard to understand.
I get it now.

You got any pic's of your plants?
I'm curius to see what you got.

latewood
05-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Hey, turtle...wondered, where've you been?

Jdog...what's up? who you talking to?

I'm just bored!!! lw

Garden Knowm
05-08-2006, 02:58 AM
Turtle.. welcome to the sausage fest..

LOL

I was at the beach all day today..
POONlicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frisbee for HOURS..

ILOVELIFE

Krogith
05-08-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm in process of moveing after that i can get ahold of a cam once i get set up:smokin:

Jdog7000
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
All my plants stretch double at least...Sativas can triple.
Pretty much everyone has told you your wrong man. Just admit it.
So we can talk about something important.This is a waste of time.
Cool I look forward to seeing them.
I guess if you are able to keep your light super close it wouldn't stretch as much. Is that what you do?Indoors the stretch depends on the light hieght.

LIP
05-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Im glad i was right... in the end the truth came out. All you gotta do now is admit you were wrong..

That's the only reason i kept this going, cos i knew you was wrong, but you couldnt admit it, and i hate people who dont realise they cant be right every time, i know im not.

Krogith
05-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Krogith...I knew you always agreed with me. It was your posts after that, misrepresenting what I posted and I clarified your posts for everyone else's benefit. LOL

LIP, I don't get involved with calling people idiot's, just because they disagree with me. I have read many of krogith's post and found no need to post, because he was right, just like sometimes when you post...If you are right, then there is no reason for me to say the same thing. This is how Zandor and Garden Knowm and all the good Mentors here teach...they allow everyone else to post opinion's...
If they are right, then mentors do not always post.
Basically, If you see some one post and after 2 days no-one has disputed the post...then the facts in said post are correct. I only post to say hi! or to clarify some facts that I feel are being misunderstood.

Basically everything GK just posted was posted or explained by me earlier in this thread. I always agree with GK...Love... gotta go.

In closing, I would like to say...I personally don't care how you grow. I only want to help. If you feel I am wrong then that is OK with me. I'm Smoking a mean frosty stash...
I know what I know! Beside's, there are many other grower's/method's out there. Goodluck, as always, lw I thought we came to an agreement on what happends?
Well then your right, but a plant will normally also double in hight ???? only arguement i had was a 4ft plant wont be 8-12feet tall during budding I have agreed all along a young plant that feels it would have to contend for light would shot up 3x or more HIGTH but once a plant reaches it's 3rd tier of growth and has and established root system to suport it self (teenagers) were talking 3foot or more, My only deffence was that 3 foot plant will not be AT LEAST 6 foot to 9 feet tall it would be AT MOST 6 foot tall if turned to bud (and thats holding the fucker up it wont be sitting that tall) That was my point idk what im supost to appoljyse about? as far as i understand im still right:smokin:

turtle420
05-08-2006, 04:36 PM
LateWood... Garden....

:D Hello guys...

LW: I've, been, internetLESS IN MY HOME!!! Arghghhh!!!!
I can't take it anymore!

<><><>
Garden, beach, frisbees, and girls... nice day.

Take much care guys, keep the world peace in here...

Good vibes to you both,

-turtle420 :cool:

Garden Knowm
05-08-2006, 05:31 PM
No internet Turtle...
fuck you should just KILL your self..

ahhaahhaha

iloveyou

Curiosity
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Maybe the arguments here stem more from miscommunication and assumptions than anything else.

Height and Size: while technically not the same thing, are considered to be by some.

Can and Will: possibility/potential vs. certainty, clearly not identical.

Normal: everyone has a different version of this.

Some words that might seem to be trivially used could provide solid clues as to why someone else is having such a hard time accepting that *you are right*. Sometimes it's useful to be able to communicate (includes writing *and* reading) clearly.

Oh, and on a board where half the people are :stoned: half the time, and nobody really knows 100% what's going on behind someone else's computer screen, how can anyone here justifiably call another an idiot? It's perfectly possibly that 2 (or more) people are all correct if you consider the fact that they are all coming from different perspectives.

Cheers and be Merry!

Garden Knowm
05-08-2006, 10:23 PM
it is all trivial and this is offcially the first skirmish in our NEw grow lounge..

iloveyou

Zandor
05-09-2006, 05:13 PM
This post is the first but the lip/krogith thing is the second tiff.

Just to put it right. :)

LIP
05-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Is it?

LIP
05-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Well anyways, Zandor, if you like delete this thread.. its basically all flaming.

The Grim Reefer
05-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I have yet to see flames, maybe a few sparks - but mostly debate. :) <3

Jdog7000
05-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Who's flaming ,Big Boy!!!

latewood
05-10-2006, 06:17 AM
Hell no! This thread can't GO...this thread could go on forever...there is always something that..."had to be said" lol

Shake it off LIP...In a week nobody will think anything about the beginning of this thread...Just about what's goin' on NOW. lw

Jdog7000
05-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Begining of what thread? lol

LIP
05-10-2006, 11:12 AM
lol, ok, this can be our big thread... i mean, they got enough in the other lounge, now we can make em in our lounge :)

Zandor
05-10-2006, 03:36 PM
There is smoke but on fire here yet........lol

LIP
05-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, i have just dropped my lighter. Woops, were on fire :):)

Garden Knowm
05-10-2006, 08:03 PM
There is smoke but on fire here yet........lol

LOL

There is flirting but no fucking.. yet

Kush Over
05-10-2006, 08:04 PM
^ LoL

The Grim Reefer
05-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Well, i have just dropped my lighter. Woops, were on fire :):)

:D Lies! Lighters turn off when you take your hand off of the button! At least bic's and most throw away lighters and zippos that is.

<3

Krogith
05-15-2006, 04:26 PM
#108 (http://boards.cannabis.com/showpost.php?p=771545&postcount=108) http://boards.cannabis.com/images/buttons/report.gif (http://boards.cannabis.com/report.php?p=771545)
http://boards.cannabis.com/images/statusicon/post_new.gif May-15-2006, 06:07
IronLung (http://boards.cannabis.com/member.php?u=32648) http://boards.cannabis.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_771545", true);
Registered

http://boards.cannabis.com/images/icons/icon1.gif
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to agree with Zandor. I have a few main reasons for this conclusion:
1. As you can see in the picture, each leaf only has ONE leaflet. Of course, when the plant is flowering single leaflets will appear, BUT clearly you can't see pistils or any signs of flowering.

2. I do not see any serrated leaves.

3. Trichomes are ALWAYS connected to the plant. It is impossible for a trichome to grow from another trichome. They are a cell; they form in clusters on the leaf's surface, they do not form crystalized structures.

4. It's quite odd how LIP claims that this K2 plant is almost ready to harvest, when i saw this same exact picture in the gallery in September of 2005. GOD, THAT PLANT GROWS SLOW.

5. All LIP would have to do is take a picture of this plant to prove us all wrong. WAIT, LET ME GUESS... he left his camera in the freezer too.

6. It's impossible!

7. Same as # 6

8. LIP, you are a disgrace to the marijuana society. You don't gotta lie to kick it!

Garden Knowm
05-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I can't remember where I saw it maybe a mag. wherever I saw it, it was very recent. it was a leaf that was complryely covered in crystals . the crystals were thicker than the leaf . it was unbeleivable and although it did not look like the plant that lip posted a picture of' it was very impressive. you could also tell from this picture that it was mj no questions azked.

turtle420
05-15-2006, 04:53 PM
:D Lies! Lighters turn off when you take your hand off of the button! At least bic's and most throw away lighters and zippos that is.

<3
If I drop my lit Zippo... it'll burn all night...

LIP
05-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Same as mine, mine dont turn off :) [unless i flick the lid]

The Grim Reefer
05-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Same as mine, mine dont turn off :) [unless i flick the lid]

If I drop my lit Zippo... it'll burn all night...

Sorry, grammar error :D

* and = with the exception of / except / minus

How sad, I'm usually such a grammar whore! :o

:smokin:

graph
05-16-2006, 01:35 AM
Grow lounge...

...cool

Jdog7000
05-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Bro we need to let that pic of the supposed K2 go.

Garden Knowm
05-21-2006, 03:10 PM
LOL...

but not this thread...

J-Dogg..
\
I am actually on a real computer this morning.. and not my PDA.. I am going to go and check Seedless 's plants in the grow section now..

What a silly thread that has turned out to be.. all for a couple seedlings.. I love IT!!!!!!

I hope things are returning to normal for you..

LOVE
KNOWM!!!!!!!!!

Jdog7000
05-22-2006, 12:09 AM
They are ..thx bro.
Can't wait to see those elusive buds on Screen.