PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a place for us...

latewood
04-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Didn't some of you folks feel like red-headed step parents when you went to the old lounge? Jdog???

this is great, to have a forum for growers...Zandor has been fighting for this for awhile (from all of us little cogs>>>thanks to Z and anyone else that worked on this).
Due to our smaller grower's community within a community, this is appropriate....I think we will all benefit from getting to know each other even better...(might be a Bad thing...jusy kidding):)

Let me be the 1st to offer help to any newbie's that need some help. I am latewood...I have learned to grow, with help of few @OG, MY beans and germination advice from [email protected] most of my knowledge* has come from reading here @Cdot...and I bought the Indoor Bible by Jorge Cervantes as well as countless other books I have found on Hydro and vegetable growing. Indoor Marijuana horticulture, "the Indoor Bible" is a priceless addition to your grow.
.................................................. .....................................
*I have built several systems from dwc to aero & drip recirculating systems. I also build all my own light systems! (If you want to build...then I'm the guy to ask about your plumbing, adapters and all-a-around gadgets; Also Light wiring) just trying to take up some slack, Z!;)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''
Wen I started growing I read the boards for a couple of months and found the most consistant, and correct
mentoring to come from...Zandor, Garden Knowm, Harddon, Del, then Jdog7000. There are a few more who's handles escape me at the moment...

Turtle420; is our balance.:thumbsup:
BobBong is purportedly a good knowledgable grower. Although I haven't got any advice from him, others have benefited from his wisdom/sarcasm...LOL

A few others have come and gone

newer associates I generally trust advice from: White Snoop, Britewire, Gen, and locnar 1958...;)

Sorry, almost left out Mobay:o (who will track down scammers) and Our Babe from England...Mand, who makes growing simply, in tune with nature a refreshing change to all us gro'tech'freaks...I am always delighted with their grow threads...
I know there are others, I am forgetting:cool: ...but this will give you folks a few names to look for when needing help...It will be easier than waiting 2 months to find out who is Full'O'Chitman...

Hope I didn't offend or leave anyone out...Love:)

anyway Goodluck and Good growing...lw:smokin:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhh!!!
Our own forum!:smokin:

LIP
04-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Fingers crossed the kids from the lounge wont come and screw up this area for us ;)

turtle420
04-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Hey Late! ;)

Nice post... I hope all newbs read it.

I think we should start a thread about "netiquette" or "manners" in the boards.

Many newbs, not because they're bad/stupid/annoying, but just because they don't know, they do "newb" stuff. Like start 14 threads with the same questions (AHEM!!! Mr. _______, and Mr. _______ )

Thing is, sometimes I fly off the handle, and snap. But if one thinks about it, that's very, VERY bad... to snap @ a newb...

He might get turned-down regarding the hobby... he might go to another site... he might have a bad experience... etc.

Much of this can be avoided if we post a couple of simple "rules" (like waiting 24 hours BEFORE claiming nobody loves you, you're ugly, and nobody will reply to your thread.).

Small stuff, but I'm sure it'll help.

Nothing, that's the end of my rants for now.

Take much care LateWood, :)

-turtle420 :cool:

PS: Thanks for calling me "the balance". I'm positive you mean the "balance" between being knowledgable, and being a newb at the same time. lol LOL ;)

turtle420
04-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Fingers crossed the kids from the lounge wont come and screw up this area for us ;)
I think there's a new internet "cookie", that will automatically cause your computer to blow up if you post in this lounge...

Don't know where I heard that thought...

Garden Knowm
04-30-2006, 07:53 PM
has any poon posted in the loyunge yet.? LOL

iloveyou

latewood
04-30-2006, 07:53 PM
I knew you would be the 1st to reply in Kind.
In referring to 'the balance', I meant; when I, or Zandor, or Mobay, or whoever, get the urge to cyberJet thru the fiber optic hiway and strangle someone...you are always there with a kind diplomatic word, that calms the situation.
you have been consistant. the only time I can even recall you being negative was...hmmmmmm MobayvsKarmaxul///
chris Sparrow, 5 accounts...29,995 more...come on you gottaB roflyao @ that one, everybbody...oops, studdered there. gotta go tend to the gardens...lw

Garden Knowm
04-30-2006, 07:55 PM
latewood the elephant

ahhaha

iloveyou

latewood
04-30-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah turtle...I think you should start a netiquette thread!

GK. Did you answer my question about NO-Wilt after I took pix of the goop in my new bottle? you mentioned, I think...To go ahead and spray with anyway?? I was worried the slime might give the clones a disease...?

Garden Knowm
04-30-2006, 08:07 PM
no i did not see it...

which forum was that...

: )

the image reaper
04-30-2006, 08:09 PM
does this Lounge have comfortable seating ? ... I'm getting old and tired ... :smokin:

Psycho4Bud
04-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Congradulations to all you/us growers! :D
Nice lounge....love the view!:D

latewood
04-30-2006, 08:40 PM
no i did not see it...

which forum was that...

: )here you go GK...

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=63379

you must be smoking some good ones...lw

latewood
04-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Congradulations to all you/us growers! :D
Nice lounge....love the view!:DFunny,
We have hardly ever crossed paths P4B. good to see ya.

Jdog7000
04-30-2006, 08:54 PM
I have my moments. But I think the important thing is to come back and admit I was wrong and move on. Or you know just make things ok.
It takes alot to make me mad. But the other lounge definatly did it.
And sometimes I get a bit moody but who doesn't. As long as there are no ongoing arguements.

9ski9
05-03-2006, 04:13 AM
A lounge for growers, eh? I suppose this is the only place people would understand some of my recent mistakes...like being in my neighbor's suburban garden and referring to her hostas as nice cunts; or, telling someone on a political message board 'I love you'; and, telling a newbie girl at work "I'd like to fuck you" (Professor Evil is missed)...

I love you.

Thanks, for that, GK.

My girls are 6 days into flower...

I love them, too.

Jdog7000
05-03-2006, 01:07 PM
You mean your cunts!!! lol

LIP
05-03-2006, 01:13 PM
I think there's a new internet "cookie", that will automatically cause your computer to blow up if you post in this lounge...

Don't know where I heard that thought...
lol

latewood
05-03-2006, 03:40 PM
By the way GK...the clumpy black stuff in my no-wilt turned out to be a wax derivitive, I believe...Was advised to add the tepid water during mixing and it would dissolve.

It did! SO, I have a few NL@ in rockwool.