PDA

View Full Version : how do you categorize pot?

james34
04-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Usually just schwag, mids/beasters, and headies for me.

Schwag...shit pot. We rarely see that around here.

Mids has some leeway. it can be ok mids, or good mids.

Beasters (mass produced BC pot. usually i call something beasters based on its appearance dense chunky looking nug that has lots of orange hairs) is around where mids is. can be good, or meh.

Then headies. The top of the line shit!

How about you?

420purplehaze420
04-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Well theres The usual, cystally, full of orange hairs, rock hard and dry, and has a really really nice smell.

Chronic: the extremely good stuff that is more orange then green because of all the hairs, full of crystals and sticks to your fingers like crazy. Smells like a dream and tastes better, but this stuff only comes around every couple of months.

I never see crap weed around here and if there is, its turned into oil ASAP

Smoking Ganja
04-29-2006, 11:50 PM
where im from, we just call weed, weed

ive never seen shit weed the kind of stuff some of you call shwag or mids its always good chron with the same general price

james34
04-30-2006, 12:40 AM
orange hairs, contrary to popular belief are bad in abundance. The more orange hairs, the less mature the pot is, as a general rule.

Where are you from smoking ganja? Mids can generally be pretty good and get you pretty damn stoned. But it's not as good as when you can an some grade a blueberry that gets you fucked up with a few rips from a bong

intheclouds
04-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Where I come from we call it good! LOL

1234abcd
04-30-2006, 01:00 AM
meds

krustythfreakinclown
04-30-2006, 01:48 AM
I have friends who buy weed from their dealer and then they talk amongst themselves to rate their weed. They call it buzzwords like, "chronic" "kind" "skunk" "schwag" "good" "shitty", etc.

Well, I say fuck all that. Weed is like pizza or sex- even when it's bad it's good.

So, I have one category for weed: the kind that gets me high. Anything else is unnecessary.

Damnit, I should be studying and not posting. ahhh!

BlueDragonSmoke
04-30-2006, 05:04 AM
there is different highs though ....body...head

krustythfreakinclown
04-30-2006, 05:21 AM
I figure if you smoke enough of any kind of pot, you'll end up with the same effect: stoooooooooned

:D

GrowinGreen23
04-30-2006, 05:58 AM
primo = good/great top of the line for that time
the usual = need i explain
shit = even more obvious

Jdog7000
04-30-2006, 02:58 PM
It;s more like Sativa,indica or a hybrid.
Shwag and mids are ussually just outdoor bud that wasn't taken care of.
Grown from crappy genetics. Mids are most likely a good genetic strain that was grown badly. Killer weed has good genetics and was grown with much love and care.

james34
04-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I figure if you smoke enough of any kind of pot, you'll end up with the same effect: stoooooooooned

:D

Smoking a lot of shitty pot won't get you more stoned. Never does me.... I figure this is why

Smoking heady nug will send more THC to your brain in a given amount of time getting you more high.

Smoking shit nug sends less THC to your brain in a given amount of tiem getting you more high. If theres 5X less THC in this said shit nug, it'll take 5X as much time to smoke enough to get you high, by the time you do that, the effects will already have begun to wore off, and your body would have developed a tolerence to it.

Some bud only can get you so high. I had this schwag a while ago that stopped getting me high after 2 or 3 bongs because the THC was leaving my brain faster than I could get it in there. etc, I think you got the point.

emily78
05-01-2006, 10:02 AM
theres only the peng. why bother with owt else? shit weed should be burned on a bonfire. let the birds get stoned.

The Grim Reefer
05-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Worst - Best

Schwag of course: Brown, brick packed mexico shit. (I live right by Mexico so we get a lot of this shit.)

Mersh/Mids: Anything green and hairy that doesn't fill the room with smell, sometimes sprayed with what smells like ammonia or something that kills odor. Usually over handled and passed through an assembly line of god knows what kind of scum. Mersh around Christmas time might as well be labeled pretendo around here.

Pretendo: What my buddies label as the primest of the prime as far as mids go. You can tell it's not quite dank, but it's not quite mersh. Pretty tasty and abundant around Christmas.

Dank/'Dro/Chronic: Anything stinky, frosted like cereal, and of course top of the line.

Jdog7000
05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Smoking an ounce of shwag will never get you has high as one fat bowl of chronic!
Plus if you smoke sativa chronic it's mostly a head high. Smoking indica is more of a body numbing high.
So no, they are all different.

ogkush
05-05-2006, 04:59 PM
dirt weed, chronic, and then kush

dialtone420
05-07-2006, 05:54 AM
1.dirt=schwag,
2.Regs=mexican brick
3.bomb=indoor grown
4.Fire=best indoor grown
5.Dro= Hydro
6.Medical=Shit from amesterdam orignally

Oh and we have burnt mexican weed in a bonfire. Worthless, when your used to fatty bong hits.

Jacop
05-07-2006, 06:59 AM
The bottom the the line aeveryday average weed i call
---Commercial aka Mersh

anything better i just give it a random compiment

the top of the line stuff.. i will give it a parapgraph

:D peace

Sinsemilla Jones
05-07-2006, 10:58 AM
:rasta: Excellent Shit aka :thumbsup: The Shit -
"This is The Shit. :thumbsup:"
"This is Excellent Shit. :rasta:"

:pimp: Very Good Shit -
"This is Very Good Shit. :pimp:"

:smokin: Pretty Good Shit -
"This is Pretty Good Shit. :smokin:"

:stoned: Not Bad Shit aka :D Aint Bad Shit -
"This Shit is Not Bad. :stoned:"
"This Aint Bad Shit. :D"

:( Crap aka :mad: Pretty Crappy -
"This is Pretty Crappy shit. :mad:"
"This shit is Crap. :("

jamstigator
05-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Haha, yeah, I'm with Sensemilla Jones' categorization scheme, that's pretty much how I classify. ;)

But around here, it's schwag, mids or bomb, and ranges in price from $100/ounce for shit to $125/quarter or so for bomb.

Jdog7000
05-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Ok,the real way is indica,sativa and hybrids.Or ruderalis.

kush07
05-09-2006, 12:21 AM
I don't buy in my area. Where I live, I have a heavy hispanic (no offense to any hispanics on here) population and the best I have seen them sell is Mexican Brick, ugh. I go to the next county over and the worst I have found from my guy(s) is high mids. I honestly think he grows his own because it is always a constant good high and at least once a month we get some "dreamer" (thats what we call our good stuff).

Course, I only buy when I run out of my homegrown.

Happy Toking :rasta:

Zandor
05-09-2006, 05:21 PM
This should be in the lounge section

LIP
05-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Round me i can either get weed (Cermercial weed... in USA probs be high mids)

Or i can get skunk, and skunk from London is some of the best in the world

(Extreme DANK in USA)

Rizzle
05-09-2006, 06:23 PM
1.dirt=schwag,
2.Regs=mexican brick
3.bomb=indoor grown
4.Fire=best indoor grown
5.Dro= Hydro
6.Medical=Shit from amesterdam orignally

Oh and we have burnt mexican weed in a bonfire. Worthless, when your used to fatty bong hits.

um ya read a book, hydro is no better then good indoor and "medical shit" most likely wasn't from amsterdam, SEEING AS HOW MEDICAL SHIT as you call it IS INDOOR GROWN (THE BEST) 6 Categories....are you retarded

Jdog7000
05-10-2006, 02:07 AM
True,True, all the best med weed is indoor and all types of strains, not just kush. Diesel, Haze,all types of afghani and hybrids. Probably hundreds of medicinal strains.

busteruk7
05-10-2006, 11:37 AM
round near me its called plain old weed
or ress
cheers all :)