PDA

View Full Version : fuck... im screwed

speeds207
09-09-2004, 03:34 AM
ok first of all people need to stop posting asking if their going to pass a test and they smoked like 2 months ago.. you can get clean in 2 days people... its not that hard. just drink water non-stop for a day and set a goal of like pissing 8 times an hour or something.

well i smoke at least twice a day and yesterday night i smoked 2 bowls right before i went to bed.. so i get home form school today all excited cause im about to go out and buy a quarter and my dad got home early and tells me were going for a ride.. so we get to my doctors office and i already know whats going on.. it sucks. so they make me go piss in a cup and i filled the cup 2/3 with water then i pissed just enough to turn it a little yellow. then i spit in it and brought it out. they said ill get the results back in 3 to 4 days. but they also took 2 tubes of blood. but they said that was testing my for desises and shit. whatever, i think im fucked.

does anyone know if a doctors physical drug test will come up positive for THC with 2/3 water and the rest piss and a wad of spit in it? i shouldve put a hair in it. i heard that fucks up the test too. whatever reply if you can help...

weedies
09-09-2004, 07:04 AM
Hey speeds207, I don't know how much research you've done on drug tests, but I can tell you right now that I'm dirty(took a home test for THC yesterday because I'm fixing to get a job) and I haven't smoked since early July. That is a little over two months. THC stores in your fat cells so unless you have a roadrunner type metabolism you will piss dirty. The water just dilutes your sample to below the 50 ng/ml cutoff for drug tests. Also THC is not water-solluable so just drinking water doesn't get it out of your fat. Now you adding water to your sample might have saved your ass because you might have diluted it enough to get it below that cutoff level. The hair isn't going to help, that would just make them suspicious because unless it was a pube, how the hell did hair get there. Spitting in it won't do it because your saliva can also contain the tell-tale indicators of weed. Until two months ago I smoked at least 5-6 dro bowls daily(wish I still could)for at least 8 years and so believe me when I say I truly do wish you the best of luck. Oh, a helpful tip for future reference. Go and get some Opcon-A from Baush & Lomb. They are eye drops that burn like hell, but will keep you eyes ultra white even after 2-3 smokings. My eyes would glow from the black lights in clubs they were so white. Again, good luck.

speeds207
09-10-2004, 02:02 AM
my friend smokes with me every day.. he gets drug tested on thursdays cause hes on probation. he smokes at least 2 grams a day and smokes every day but wensday. he drinks mad water every 5 seconds on wednsday, and thursday too until his test. then we go out and smoke and he pass's every time.. idk. i still didnt get the results back. its pissing me off.

i tihnk my parents might try and pull a fast one on me and tell me i failed even if i dont just so they can have me admit it. whatever ill deny it the best i can. i hope they dont test my blood. then im really fucked.

and does anyone know about ibueprofien??? i heard it can cause a false positive. maybe i could tell my parents i had a headache and took a couple advils or sometihng. shitttt if i get caught im never gonna be allowed out again.. anyone want to deliver bags to my house?? :confused:

shiz507
09-10-2004, 06:08 AM
the very first piss test i had for my probation
they turned off the water in the bathroom
so i couldnnt use water or anything
so i filled it up with the toilet water
yeah i know dumb idea
and i just pissed a tiny bit
and some how i passsed...
if you are in a bathroom with water, take a piss, add water and make it look a little yellow, always does the trick if your in a bathroom where they dont turn off the water

weedies
09-11-2004, 06:40 AM
Weed or more correctly the metabolites that show up in UAs should be out of your blood stream rather quickly. ImN2pot I believe says that it can be a matter of a couple hours to a couple weeks depending of course on your metabolism and intake. You sound like a rather young person who is quite active so I imagine that your metabolism is pretty quick which helps. Good luck.

speeds207
09-11-2004, 04:48 PM
the test results come back today or tomorrow... shiz507 do you smoke every day?

Sedater18
09-11-2004, 07:47 PM
If you use water use warm water if you can, piss is warm.

speeds207
09-14-2004, 12:12 AM
test came back positive. fuck. this sucks. i cant go anywhere and im getting tested once a month.. can i smoke like a couple of times a week and get clean in time for the test???

speeds207
09-14-2004, 12:24 AM
could i smoke everyday until 2 days before the test.. then drink alot of water and dilute it a little with the toilet water?? i cant fail again or im fucked

if i put a couple of drops of visine in and dilute it a little bit i should be ok right??

anddd will they know if i put visine in it?? if they say its diluted and visines in it will they just have to re-test?

damn this sucks i already miss being high

Omun
09-14-2004, 01:03 AM
visine won't do anything. You could order powder pee from places on the internet and mix that up and warm it up and swap it for the real thing, or sorry to say this but you may just have to get clean and gain your parents trust back.

speeds207
09-14-2004, 08:08 PM
yeah your right.. haha all the fun drugs get out of your system so fast. so many more people would smoke pot if it didnt take so long to get out of your system. if i have someone piss for me how long can you keep it without it going "bad"????????

Phunk42
09-14-2004, 09:14 PM
I wouldnt suggest smoking every day till 2 days before, I think that would be a garunteed fail. The more you smoke the longer its gana take to exit your system. Why dont you wait till you get your test, smoke one or two days after it, then go clean the rest of the month...is it really that hard?

inneedofweed
09-14-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm in the same situation as you speeds. My parents tested me after i got in some legal trouble. It had been a week and 5 days since I had smoked and I came up negative, since the last time I smoked, I only did about half a gram, and had smoked maybe 1-1.5 grams every week for about a month. Now I'm being tested randomly every 2-3 weeks. My metabolism's pretty high (I'm 16 and play lacrosse, and used to do cross country and soccer), and I'm 5' 9" and 130, with about 8-10% body fat. I haven't smoked in 2 months, but now after my next test, I'm definatly gonna smoke the day after, but don't know how much I would be able to do safely. Would an 1/8th in one day be safe for me to do if I had 2 weeks to get clean?

DreamsInDigital
10-12-2004, 03:05 PM
smoke your brains out for a week AFTER your test, then no more, giving yourself 3 weeks to clean out. the sacrifices we make to smoke pot... :(