PDA

View Full Version : took test nervouz as hell

greeneyez
09-08-2004, 06:24 PM
i took the test today. i drank tons of water before i went in. like i said before i smoke once in a blue moon. i smoked a half of joint 10 days ago. im 5 ft and 156 lbs. im nervous about it. i know some people have told me i'll be okay. but i'm just nervous as you can see me rambling on. will i pass?

they also did a split test instead of a single test. where they put pee in 2 different tubes. why? and will it effect me passing?

weedies
09-09-2004, 06:47 AM
The split test doesn't really matter unless it shows up dirty on the first sample. They will have to send that second sample for further testing if the first sample doesn't pass. I would love to tell you yes you will be ok, but I'd be lying to you. I will say that more than likely you should be ok, but I've been dirty for two months now because I was also a daily toker. I'm 5'6" 160 pds, but I don't eat much and I know my metabolism is slow, so that is why it is taking so long to get out of my system. Just remember not to go and kill yourself if it comes back dirty because maybe that is God(or whoever and whatever you believe in) saying that this job isn't for you. You might get a better job down the road so keep you head up.

greeneyez
09-09-2004, 04:09 PM
before that half a joint 10 days ago the last time i smoked was in may

weedies
09-09-2004, 08:13 PM
I really would imagine that you would be ok. Good luck.

greeneyez
09-09-2004, 08:21 PM
thanks