PDA

View Full Version : Help! daughter had a drug test today

willisl
09-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Need to know how long the effects of marijuana stays in your system and will show up in a urine drug test. My daughter admitted that she smoked some pot about 2 weeks ago. She has a drug test today for a really good job and scared she won't pass. She bought something at GNC yesterday, starting drinking alot of water and then drank this about 2.5 hours before the test. As far as I know, and she is pretty honest with me, she is not a consistent user of pot. She says she smoked enough 2 weeks ago to get high and that the was the first time in a long time that she had smoked. Will she pass the test?

weedies
09-09-2004, 06:40 AM
It really depends on the metabollism of your daughter. I know you hate to hear that because you want a definite answer, but I know that I haven't smoked since early July and I am still testing positive for weed. Of course I smoked multiple times every day. If she is being truly honest with you and she is not a daily smoker then she will probably be ok. Weed has a half life of 7 days in your fat, but like I said before, it really depends on her metabollism. Good luck.

Sedater18
09-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Yea dude I can bet you she will. I got opiates out of my piss in 10 days. they stay in their long then pot and I took alot

Sedater18
09-11-2004, 07:49 PM
oh I only started drinking water alot on the last 2 days