PDA

View Full Version : getting yur frends high for the first time

BHstoner
09-08-2004, 04:20 AM
i just got 2 of my really close friends really fucking high, and it was the most fun i had in a long ass time. I knew my frends were high when one of them says "i hear a plane, aktually i think its a bird" then he just starts laughing his ass off and the other one was quiet till then, but he just started laughing sooooooo hard when the first started laughing, and it was the first time i had a laugh attack while high in a long time, cuz i only laughed a lot the first 2 times, well yeah i laughed a lot cause my both those friends laughs are really high pitched and it was funny sounding and really loud, and the way my friends would describe how they feel was sooooooo funny, one of them said they feel like their mouth is made of M&M's and that they keep biting it and it grows back. And he said he feels like hes a camera in the corner of the room just watching us and hes not really here, thats kind of like what i said, i remember my first time i said "i feel like im in a dream", well yea one of my 2 freinds i got high was really funny, he went to the fridg took something out, and put it in the sink, then he went to the microwave and put it on for 20 minutes on high when nothing was in there, it was really weird, so yeah other people share stories about when they got their freinds high for the first time or when you got high yourself.

Darkneon420
09-08-2004, 10:32 AM
I've only gotten high with real long time stoners. I used to have alot in alabama, here i just smoke with myself. But my first time smoking i really dont remember much of. I just remember riping it with a expression kinda liek this >.< anyway and thats all i rmemeber. After that i then moved from smoking with my sister to smoking with my gf's (all ex's now) The first time in my life where i just opened up to all i had aand when i've gotten high with my sister i couldent do that. So now its way much better, smoking with myself (as doing at this moment) is okay but i perfer a pal!

High phy
09-08-2004, 11:39 AM
I smoke alone all the time, sometime i smoke with classmates and its usually lots of fun, but once i smoked with my ex gf and it was totally awsome, i dont remember have felt that close to someone in my life.

zarathustra
09-08-2004, 02:48 PM
I bought a dime off a friend in my history class, went across the street and smoked with me buddies. It was my smokin' cherry, but they were all long time stoners. I got so high. I walked into my next class, ten minutes late and reeking of weed. I walked into a window when I was trying to get in, because I thought it was an open door. The teacher was in the middle of a lesson, and the entire class laughed for about five minutes, because I fell on my ass and let out a Louis Anderson-esque groan. I went in, and fell asleep immediately. My eyes were open, as I learned later, and I was somehow balanced so my head wasn't on the desk. The teacher called on me and I burped up some smoke. She just laughed and asked someone else. I never went to that class sober again.

virus
09-08-2004, 03:46 PM
When i was still at school we used to misses classes an get high all the time everyday was amazin one of the best times me an my friend who is also my dealer (good combination to have) missed class jumped in this other kids car drove bout got blazed up big time then me an the dealer got back to school an i could hardly walk suddenly he whips out this huge cone an demands we smoke it, never one to turn down weed i did we stumble into class out of our minds an there havin some weird day where everyone had to bring in food an basically party all day. i walked in an just seen this table of food just startin munchin in then fell asleep at the back of the class ahhhhhhhhh good times :-)

BOgart.bitch
09-08-2004, 03:49 PM
wow i wish i had laugh attacks still ;x lol .. whenever i got my best friend, casey high.. she got really sick.. to this day i dont know whether it was a reaction or actually just in her head.. you know.. i have no idea.. but she starts freaking out and saying "i feel weird" "i feel like im in a movie" and about how she doesnt feel real, and one time she thought i was trying to kill her.. it was insane.. and then she will just start puking.. i dont get her high anymore (needless to say)

ickivicki
09-08-2004, 10:35 PM
"whenever i got my best friend, casey high.. she got really sick.."

she might just be a REAL light weight. How much was she smoking? I know my one friend smokes like a bowl.. and shes GONE. she smokes more then that and shes puking the rest of the night.

Day Dreamin Faze
09-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Me and some freinds will go acroos the street to these appt. in a little garden, roll a blunt and smoke then go back to school or just go home.SO manny good times in my life,and to think i wouldnt have some of the freinds i have or have done some of the things i have done and seen without weed.

BOgart.bitch
09-10-2004, 01:12 AM
"whenever i got my best friend, casey high.. she got really sick.."

she might just be a REAL light weight. How much was she smoking? I know my one friend smokes like a bowl.. and shes GONE. she smokes more then that and shes puking the rest of the night.

hmm well once it was just a bowl out of one of those ghetto made bongs from the pepsi bottle.. then another time we both smoked a joint.. and that got her sick.. both times she got sick.. the first time i thought it might have been something in the weed so we tried the second time (with the pepsi bottle) and she got sick both times.. so yeah she might be a light weight.. i dont think you can be allergic to weed? she thought it could have reacted with her acne medication (she takes it in pill form) *shrug* we havent tested it since.

KillaBuzz
09-10-2004, 02:15 AM
well marijuana iz said ta reduce nausia but unfortunatly personal expeiriencez have proven otherwise fer sum ppl. pukin iz normal, but next time, make sure the person duznt swallow the smoke, er drink milk b4 smokin. if u swallow the smoke u will get that feelin in yer stomache where it juss sinkz an u kno u aint havin a good day, an havin milk in there while this iz happenin iz never good. one ov my favourite buddiez ta smoke wit pukez every single wake n bake session we have cuz he wont wake up ta anythin else but a cold glass ov milk. the one an only time he dint have milk, he dint puke. y duz he continue ta puke ery mornin? wel i guess he juss luvz hiz milk that much.
PeAcE

KillaBuzz
09-10-2004, 02:16 AM
oh 1 more thing, bout the acne pillz, iz it tetracycline? if so, they can make u sick 2 yer stomache, witout smokin weed. they never made me sick but my doc said that therez a good chance that i will feel rite sick the odd time. maybe this haz sumthin 2 do wit it. az fer the allergy, well u can technically b allergic to anythin rlly.
PeAcE

ickivicki
09-10-2004, 02:55 AM
dude.. now that I think about it, the other night had some munchies, had a glass of milk and some dounuts.. I wound up pukin later. I think that might be it.

But like most say, its different for everyone.

IntrepidS
09-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Yep I only got high with people who've already been smoking for a long time. I wish I could even just once smoke weed with my non-smoking friends.