PDA

View Full Version : 300g+ yield?

UserName AlphaNiner
09-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Well, I've been reading up a lot on different seeds/strains/etc...and I've noticed quite of a few of the seed websites that I've been checking out are mentioning 300-400g OUTDOOR yields from ONE plant. Is this right? Am I misreading? 300-400g seems like A LOT of weed for one plant.

Also, what is the typical yield for an indoor plant? 100-150g?

Supportradicalhabits
09-08-2004, 06:27 AM
indoor plants can yield from as little as 2-3 g's to a whopping 10 ounces(Kram) maybe more!

just depends on your set-up, im sure that there are outdoor plants producing massive ammounts out there, i think i saw one in high times once that produced 7lbs a year outdoor

dutchy
09-08-2004, 09:56 AM
That's right. I'm growin outdoor,got 20 plants,different strains...ranging from 1.5-2.2m. I usaully get round 750gr-1kg per plant and I mean dried,ready to smoke. Growing outside takes lots off care too. I spend around 5-6hrs. once aweek just trimming off unwanted leafs. and for watering I give a liqiud fertilizer from Canna,Terra Vega for the first stage, and when flowering, Canna, Terra Floris., most important, a quiet place with lots of sun,the more the better. And a Big Dose of TLC.......

UserName AlphaNiner
09-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Damn. Kilo per plant. I'm jealous. :P

I'll be growing a couple of plants just for personal once I move. (Right now, my roommate is a fucking bitch, so, I'm going to wait to grow so I can be living with someone else)

I'd be happy with just a few ounces. ^_^

llamaman666
09-14-2004, 08:56 AM
the giant outdoor sativa plants have produced over a pound each, but the bud is not very thc rich, but shit, a pound? but thats what comercial growers often use, too.