PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Policy Project complaint

Great Spirit
04-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey guys. Are there any members who give to the Marijuana Policy Project? I was a monthly pledger but had to stop because I am a full time college student and work part time. Well I am not exactly sure when I cancelled, but it was probably in February, and it was the same time I had to cancel my monthly pledge for the Libertarian Party. I recieved an email from the MPP saying that my monthly pledge has been cancelled and thought it was done and over with.

I looked on my bank statement for April and the Marijuana Policy Project charged me for April and also in Marchl!! Fucken dicks!!! If I still had the email, I would have taken them to court over it.

I emailed them last night and told them if there was a mistake, take me off the damn monthly pledge list and if I am charged for May, that they would never see another dime from me!! I don't mind giving to them, but this is just fucken shady business there...let alone activism!

Anyone have a similar problem?

RoguePoet28
04-20-2006, 07:48 AM
no...why are you so wound up? take a hit and relax....

Gumby
04-20-2006, 01:02 PM
ya, GS... you need to calm down man... they are good people there and am sure that they will refund it if you don't threaten their lives first... you're never going to get anything done if you keep pissing people off by going off like you tend to do... you need to smoke some more weed man and chill out...

If you do want to yell at someone though you can yell at my bank for me... they like to charge me atleast once a week without telling me... I'd much rather have a marijuana activist group overcharge me than my bank that's for damn sure...