PDA

View Full Version : the road show headshop

T bag
04-15-2006, 07:02 AM
i live in macomb county, anyone been to the road show its on like 12 and dequinder or something. whats the site?

BlakeCarrington
04-18-2006, 02:45 PM
I work in that area but, I have never heard of the road show. Give me more info and I can get you some info

Pothed
04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
it's not dequinder, it's 12 & gratiot, it's a BURPLE store, they sell pipes bongs or "water pipes" and salvia... good store if you know people there u get hooked up. by the way, you look familiar, is your name justin by chance T?

StonerWarArena
04-29-2006, 09:09 PM
I live in macomb county in chesterfield and I've bought Salvia at the road show before, no clue what the site is, but the salvia was way more potent than the salvia from the tobacco shops that I've bought from. They must actually keep it fresh at the road show, unlike any other stores around my area it seems like.

theroomkeepspinnin
05-05-2006, 06:40 PM
i live in macomb county, anyone been to the road show its on like 12 and dequinder or something. whats the site?

no shit? i live about 20 blocks from there. I always used to see it all the time on tv. been there 3 times bought my bong & my giant turtle there lol and a few other things. nice place though BTW I live in St. Clair Shores

Pothed
05-10-2006, 10:04 PM
u live 20 blocks away from the road show, yet you live in saint clair shores... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm only places around the road show, are roseville, and warren.... or (warrentuckey)

Snowboardz
03-31-2007, 10:34 PM
I live in macomb county in chesterfield and I've bought Salvia at the road show before, no clue what the site is, but the salvia was way more potent than the salvia from the tobacco shops that I've bought from. They must actually keep it fresh at the road show, unlike any other stores around my area it seems like.

StonerWarArena I wanted to send you a pm but I guess they do not have them on this forum. What tobacco shops sell salvia? I think the roadshow is overpriced, but I cant find anywhere else.

pass the chicken
04-01-2007, 08:40 AM
12 and gratiot area on the east side of gratiot
and owned by cops don't mention anything illegal they will kick you out and you need to show id to go in the back room

pass the chicken
04-01-2007, 07:08 PM
hehe yea plum pit sucks in my eyes too or 9 ish and john r bdts bigger selection right next to shots or shotz not sure of the spelling on the east side of john r not sure if north or south of 9 mile but half way between the next road that oakland though

xcrispi
04-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Dude in bk room of the roadshow reminds me of ficusroot on here . lol
Peace
Crispi :jointsmile:

NeonNarcotic
03-19-2008, 10:59 PM
12 and gratiot area on the east side of gratiot
and owned by cops don't mention anything illegal they will kick you out and you need to show id to go in the back room

The Roadshow is not owned by cops.

menthol
08-06-2008, 02:29 AM
hehe yea plum pit sucks in my eyes too or 9 ish and john r bdts bigger selection right next to shots or shotz not sure of the spelling on the east side of john r not sure if north or south of 9 mile but half way between the next road that oakland though

south of nine i'm pretty sure. john r BDT's for the win. love that place.

grasshopper420u
09-08-2008, 03:54 AM
hey yall,i am a glass artist/lampworker, i make all kinds of things :thumbsup: screw the head shops buy direct for the artist if you can find em,so i guess thats the reason i am making this post to let yall know that we are out here an could use the money or a trade to fix the head,i live in port huron mi,i am new to this site an alll that so just hit me up if your looking for a nice new pice or wanna swap info:jointsmile:

radiantly01
09-23-2008, 03:07 AM
I, for one would be interested in buying glassware directly from the source to: a) cut out the middleman and reduce unnecessary markups and b) provide better support for the talent/creativity/inspiration that goes into designing and producing the artwork.

toastyspade
10-18-2008, 07:02 PM
i went to the roadshow and bought some salvia and i didnt feel nothing from it,i spent 20 dollars and wanted to kick the guys ass there who sold it to me telling me i would feel something from it.other than that its a pretty cool place not many head shops around here besides the road show,heads up in mt clemems,and bdt in hazel tucky and the plum pit i dont suggest the plum pit cause that red headed guy looks like a cop.