PDA

View Full Version : Highest ive EVER been!

RedRainDrop
09-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Yesterday i went to go pick up 2 grams from my dealer and he was soo generous he chipped in a gram of this bomb weed for us to smoke!! now holy shit we hit buckets, lungs pipes, you name it! and when i had enouyght the full gram wasnt even done and i was soooo high! i saw my friends flashing, and threy looked like cartoons haha, it was sweet! shit last night was fucked, i rode out of the forest all fucking stoned and it felt like a cartoon and i could heard music and i was smiling sooo much!

KillaBuzz
09-04-2004, 05:21 PM
hahaha nice..i luv comin across sum bomb ass budz like that. yer juss amazed at how high u r. i luv it when u go ta hit a bong, an u cant even finish one tiny lil bowl cuz yer already too high.
PeAcE

roll it up
09-04-2004, 05:38 PM
i sounds like a good dealer.i rarely smoke with my dealerz.they jus roll up,give me the shit i check it then give them the money.sometimes if they dont have enuff to sell me they will spark a bowl with me for free.but very rarely.only happened like 5 times out of like 4 yrs ive known them

UserName AlphaNiner
09-04-2004, 06:55 PM
I smoked with a couple of my dealers. Just because we're friends and everything. 2 or 3 of hook ups don't even smoke. Good way to sell weed, I guess.... Won't smoke the personals.

Kronik Bagz
09-04-2004, 10:13 PM
highest ive ever been, well i remember one time i was so fucked up everything jus looked different, like not normal to me, an i had like a lil rhythem in tha vack of my head that played all night an when people talked to me it sounded like they was talkin to tha beat an rhymin everything they said

roll it up
09-04-2004, 11:47 PM
most of the time if its a dealer that dont smoke the weed isnt gunna be teriffic.might be ok.but not like damn im gunna shit my pants this is so good weed.its cuz they might not know wuts good or not.but my dealers smoke,just not all the time with me.sometimes my dealers are fags.one dealer i know ripped me 30 dollars.i got 30 dollars worth of aregeno.and now ive never seen him again.that stinky bastard

jolly green giant
09-05-2004, 12:08 AM
most of the time if its a dealer that dont smoke the weed isnt gunna be teriffic.might be ok.but not like damn im gunna shit my pants this is so good weed.its cuz they might not know wuts good or not.but my dealers smoke,just not all the time with me.sometimes my dealers are fags.one dealer i know ripped me 30 dollars.i got 30 dollars worth of aregeno.and now ive never seen him again.that stinky bastard
brfore i began to grow i had a dealer. id just fone him and half an hour later he'd be round my house with a bag of weed. he was a star..were still mates..

Kronik Bagz
09-05-2004, 12:27 AM
my dealer alwayse had tha super bomb that he smoked an tha shit hed sell. since we was homiez hed alwayse hook me up wit tha bomb. an if he ever got new shit hed smoke me out an ask if i wanted to buy any

GHoSToKeR
09-05-2004, 06:59 PM
yea, the best hook up i had used to be like that.. i'd phone hm up, hed come round, and smoke a few with me, joints, bongs, whatever, unless he had to b sumwhere, but usually hed stay for a while, then hed ask if i wanted to buy any. he wanted to make sure that i liked the weed before i bought it, thats the way it should be, none of this scamming shit and gettin shabby sizes or shit weed.. i hate it when dealers r just out to make money and dont give a shit about how they get it

Phunk42
09-05-2004, 08:13 PM
My new dealer is real sweet. I've only bought from him a few times, but he meets us about half way(15 min drive), then hooks us up big time. 10 bucks gets us a 15(although we still call it a dime to him) and a 20 is more like a 30. Hes not a shadster either, so that definatly is a plus. I want to call him up now but no car here for me to take.

apsinthion
09-05-2004, 08:27 PM
The highest if ever been is one day when I took 3 hits of some solid (hard to get proper weed round here) before I went to work and as I was on my way there I forgot how to talk and I was de-realiseing like mad!

Just bought some solid off the same dealer & it seems perfectly normal :)

Phunk42
09-05-2004, 11:14 PM
This sucks, I just called my "ever so cool" dealer and he said he doesnt have any. I know there is no way this guy doesnt have any. I'm getting the idea that he doesnt want my business anymore. Now I have no weed and no dealer, damn.

GHoSToKeR
09-05-2004, 11:22 PM
hmmm

if a dealer says they dont have any its usually because they dont have any.. thats what i think anyway, i dont see why he "wouldnt want your business" because he needs to sell the shit and you need to buy it, its mutually benificial.. most dealers i know arent too fussy about who they sell to, as long as that person can be trusted and stuff, you know?

Phunk42
09-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Yea, but he said " I dont play." then "You can call someone else". I'm assuming thats as good as saying "Fuck you".

GHoSToKeR
09-05-2004, 11:30 PM
hmmm

then maybe u should forget him, and find someone else.. you'll find someone eventually.. we've all gone through times where we cant find any hook ups. it happens, but you find one eventually.. you just gotta be patient :) why not try growing your own? im thinkin about growin myself a coupla plants

Phunk42
09-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Actually I have one other friend i think i'm gana call, see if he has any(which I bet he will). I actually think i'm going to start growing, once i get some seeds. Probably do a set up in my closet. Well if I do get stoned tonight ill be sure to post the good news.

Phunk42
09-06-2004, 04:10 AM
Woo, my friend came through. I went out with them and they gave me a fat dime. I went and smoked a few bowls with them, it was fun. Now i'm back at my house feeling myself drift into a weed nap. I ate ice cream and some rice, it was great. Tomorrow i'm going to wake n bake cause i have nothing going on. I've never been stoned in the morning, should be a good time. Everyone else tell how you feel right now.

BHstoner
09-06-2004, 09:22 PM
you people are all lucky, when i used to buy from a dealer, he would just drop the shit off and leave, i only got some really good strong shyt that he smokes himself once by accident, and he never smoked wit me, but now i grow, and my parents know i blaze, and my dad also grow, my dad has the bomb shyt, but he doesnt let me smoke his, he makes me smoke from my own plants.

KillaBuzz
09-06-2004, 09:40 PM
the best hook up i ever had dint smoke weed. smoked alotta crack but no bud. anywayz, he alwayz had the bomb ass budz, better then anyone i kno cood ever get. hez the one wit the one bowl an yer already too high fer more budz. my main huy deliverz it, an itz usualy pretty good stuff. my 2nd guy iz only home sumtimez but i alwayz smoke wit him. hez the guy who busted out the huge ass joint like the one in my pic on holloween. hell get me alchol an lemme drink there n shit hez a pretty coo guy, but then again were friendz so...
PeAcE

Darkneon420
09-07-2004, 10:30 PM
The highest i've ever been...well okay it was with my ex gf's house and we were up stairs and then her bf calls and says meet him in front of the house and we go out and my ex and I stumble down the stairs and she tells me how her bf quit bud so i had to act not high. I thought this was the funniest thig ever and laughed my ass off while she was trying to shush me up. So when we got outside i was all trying not to laugh and i felt uberlly dizzy and funny inside and it felt so damn good. I stood there smiling at the stars. Then i fall on my ass and laugh like a dumbass, then my ex starts laughing and she got busted from her bf for egtting high. Oh well it was the highest i've ever been.

glayzedtokii
09-18-2004, 06:14 AM
i buy from my dealers.. then they match me later. its kool as hell.. ive done that cartoon shyt too.

RedRainDrop
09-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Yeah my dealers are sooo awesome, they get me stoned before i buy it, with their weed, and i give them as much cash as i want to buy weed wit and they pack that mutherfucking bag full

Stingray
09-20-2004, 01:55 AM
I've gotten seriously high quite a few times, but two definitly stands out...the one was where we were driving to get some munchies and it felt like forever to drive out of there complex, after which we realized that he hasn't shifted gears past 2nd and when we eventually got to the shop i thougt the guy at the register was talking in some strange language when in fact he was talking to me in my mother tongue...

The other time i saw my friends face turn into a skeleton's face and he realized quickly what i was seeing so he freaked me out even more by waving his hands and houting at me...also there were chains coming out of the couch and tearing the skin and muscle off my arms...haven't come across weed like that ever again...

BHstoner
09-21-2004, 04:29 AM
that shyts scary, the thing bout yur frends turning into a skeleton, i one was really fucking high, and i was staring at a walla and i saw a like a painting it was small and only for like a second it was like a cartoon of a lamb on a grass field, and i also once went to my english class high one day, but i thought i was in spanish, and i was like hola, and i asked the teacher y we were doing some grammar shyt that we should be doing spanish, and he looked at me and laughed, i also once got lost driving wit my homies to get some munchies and ended up in a totally different place, ahhhh i cnt type no more im soooooooooooo fuking high i got some really good stuff from my homie, that he grew and all i want to say is dis shits grrrrrrrrrrrrreat

roll it up
09-21-2004, 03:04 PM
sweet

roll it up
09-21-2004, 03:05 PM
kinda sux im dryer then water in a desert right now.gottta wait till after skool to get my bud from my homie

koshea
09-21-2004, 11:02 PM
i remember....it was this past august...me and my best friend cam smoked a entire 3gram blunt(fire ass dro) and 2 bowls out of a bong...his first time...it wasnt a great experiance...i was so high i blacked out like the black enclosed from teh corners of my eyes....i went inside and layed down...in what seemed to be a week later, cam woke me up at like 12:30 AM...just past midnight...he wnated weat thins...i felt like i was under a fucking waterfall...i could feel the water and the water pressure...i could see the waterfall if i closed my eyes...it was somewhat scary but i didnt freak out...i got stable after a hour and i was just high as a fucking satteleite all night long..

recneps
09-22-2004, 03:02 AM
the highest ive ever been was when me and my freinds went to these cliffs and were jumping off them then we smmoked like 5 bowls of the really dank shit from my freinds new bong then we went to wing night at thin local bar and i compleatly forgot where i was what i was doing the spicy food only added to the high the whole time my freinds kept changing only the ones who dident smoke sorry i kinda rambled on

ickivicki
09-22-2004, 04:04 AM
I got high and was ironing my hair, missed my hair and hit the corner on my forehead.

it is not pleasant.

junglebellcat
09-22-2004, 05:43 AM
The highest I've ever been was when I smoked a bowl and then two joints with my friend. I was just collapsed over the counter saying "This is so fucked up!"

KyserSozay
09-22-2004, 06:36 AM
i work with my dealer, so we smoke all the time. and when i go offshore, he will send me some when i run out. now that ladies and gents, is a life-savior out in the middle of nowhere, w/ fuck-all to go.

defiance
11-04-2007, 05:45 AM
my connects usually match a blunt with me if were kickin it together, but if i just need a sack they always hook it up

twistpipe109
11-04-2007, 06:56 AM
hahah nice man!
my highest time EVER was when everything in my peripheral vision was orange(like a giant ring of orange), and everything i saw in the middle of that(looking straight foward) was black and white. i was soo happy for no reason at alland when my friends new puppy came up to me it made me 10X happier lfor the rest of the night lol then came the cheesenips then sleep. great time

CheebaMan
11-05-2007, 09:32 PM
LOL u get that "cartoon feelings" too? Good Shit man. When im going through the forest down here in the caribbean I sometimes think im Donkey Kong or some shit