PDA

View Full Version : Drug Test in 24 HRS!! Please help!! Reply FAST!

buneta420
09-02-2004, 04:39 PM
:eek: Ok, here's the deal.. I have a drug test tomorrow afternoon, about 2pm. The last time I smoked was yesterday!@! Here's the problem.. I bought a drink at GNC called Herbal Clean. I've had the drink for a while, because i thought i would need it for a different job.. didnt go that job, so ive had this drink for a few weeks. i figure its ok since it was just on a shelf in there store.. it was almost fifty bucks too... and i had some people tell me that i'll be fine, that the stuff works.. well, problem is i didn't realizei had to stop 48 hours before!! So I've smoked everyday up to yesterday.. about 2 bowls a day.. and ive been a heavy smoker for 8 years! I did pass a drug test once, about 4 years ago, by dilution.. and i bought a home drug test kit to make sure i would come up clean.. WHAT DO I DO?? is there any possible way that between dilution and the drink ill be ok? does anyone know specifically about this drink and if it works (i have one really bent friend whos into coke and shit and he told me it didnt work for him but i dont know if i can trust him)? Should I buy another drink and a test kit and test myself this afternoon to see if it will work for the big test tomorrow? PLEASE HELP!! I love weed, im new to the board, and im scared as hell. i downed two bottles of water last night reading the postings on here!! Thanks guys... i apprecieate ANY response!!

rnf232s
09-02-2004, 05:54 PM
I think drinking it and doing dilution methods at the time time would be okay. I am not an expert in this area, but I figure the drink is supposed to dilute your urine in a way to begin with so why not help it other ways. Your friend not passing on coke could be just cause those drinks might not work as well on drugs like that possibly, but who knows. Good luck to you.

DarkKnightH20
09-02-2004, 10:48 PM
People say visine causes false negatives. I'm guessing if you put a bit on the urine or something, mix it, then give it to them you should be fine (that sounded nasty). Well, I honestly don't know if visine really works. I've just read about it on erowid and even then they weren't sure either.

http://www.neonjoint.com/passing_a_drug_test/index.html

That site will help you. The kits you got should help too, but doing some things on the above site will also help. Green tea can do wonders.

buneta420
09-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Thanks for everyone who replied to my first post.. here's how it all went down:

I went to the job, and turns out, they dont drug test within 24 hours.. I had to go in 5 days from that day.. So i went without smoking for about a week. Just to say again, I am an extremly heavy smoker, smoking about 4-5 times a day for 8 years.

So, I panicked. Drank gallons and gallons of water, and used the herbal clean Q carbo stuff thats suppose to mask your urine for 6 hours. A week later, i finally get the results: inconclusive. My urine was too diluted to get a reading. I have to retest... on THURSDAY!! THIS THURSDAY!!

So... like an ass, after i took the first test, i went home and smoked my face off. The last time i smoked was 24 hours ago. Is there any hope at all?? I've been reading so much stuff, im getting so confused. I dont want my pee to be diluted again, because i think this is the last time they'll let me retest.

Is there ANYTHING i can do? I dont think i can buy clean pee in time for the test, as i would have to buy it online.. and im a little nervous about attempting to use someone elses piss, as i know they check the temp, ect... plus, i know someone who tried to get a job there, brought his girlfriends piss in, and failed (then again, he did think it was suficcient to leave it in a cup on his dashboard to stay warm lol).

SO.... anyone who has any idea of anything.. please, lay it on me.. i am fucking screwed. Thank you in advance for your time.

14MaryJane
09-22-2004, 01:54 AM
At this point your best bet would be to sub. I've used a 2oz dial bottle that was about 1/2" X 2". As far as the temp goes bring some hot water with you in a thermos, and a thermometer. Heat it to about 101 -102 in your car. I used an ace bandage to fix it to my thigh. I'd rather have it a little warm when I made the deposit. You can always swish it around in the cup to drop it to 1 or 2 degrees below body temp. Its worked for me in the past... It should also work for you.

BTW, you could also use a condom(no lube or talc), but I have no personal experience with that method.
The condom method is explained in detail on this site

Good luck