PDA

View Full Version : Back from Jamaica!

IrieAllie
04-04-2006, 06:24 PM
WOW, wow and WOW!!!! Great vacation....just unbelievable. Can't wait to go again next year. The smoke is too good, and just spoiled me rotten! Nice tan...water skied in the sea, and won the limbo contest! LOL Got a nice bottle of Jamaican Overproof Rum for that ;) Here's some pics of the good stuff :) Oh yeah...and me with a Rasta--WOW! :rasta:

Torog
04-05-2006, 08:16 AM
WOW, wow and WOW!!!! Great vacation....just unbelievable. Can't wait to go again next year. The smoke is too good, and just spoiled me rotten! Nice tan...water skied in the sea, and won the limbo contest! LOL Got a nice bottle of Jamaican Overproof Rum for that ;) Here's some pics of the good stuff :) Oh yeah...and me with a Rasta--WOW! :rasta:

Howdy Irie,

Yeeehhhaaawww !!!! Looks like ya tapped into the good stuff !:stoned: Glad that yer back-safe and sound:thumbsup:

Dang,if I tried to do a limbo contest,they'd have to carry me out on a stretcher...lol. I bet that y'all also got to eat some dang good vittles too :) Was the lodging reasonable ?

Have a good one ! :stoned: :rasta:

IrieAllie
04-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Howdy Irie,

Yeeehhhaaawww !!!! Looks like ya tapped into the good stuff !:stoned: Glad that yer back-safe and sound:thumbsup:

Dang,if I tried to do a limbo contest,they'd have to carry me out on a stretcher...lol. I bet that y'all also got to eat some dang good vittles too :) Was the lodging reasonable ?

Have a good one ! :stoned: :rasta:

Hey hey Torog! The food was awesome...espcially the jerk chicken and lobster! We stayed at an all-inclusive, so we were paid for--booze, food, excursions, etc. Probably not the *cheapest* way to go, but definitely worth it. All I needed cash for was green, some nice pipes ($10 for a gorgeous glass one, $5 for a hand carved wooden one), and other stuff I bought from the locals. When I bought the pipe, he gave me some hash as well...good stuff!! Already planning our return for next year!!! :rasta:

DonnieDarko
04-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi Allie,

Nice Pics .... It's good to hear that you had a high time, and you were able to recharge. Nice Job, winning the Limbo contest. You are the site's ambassador to Jamaica.

Jennifer K
04-06-2006, 02:10 AM
Wow! Looks like you had a great time! Good for you and yours. Good you made it back safely.:):stoned:

graymatter
04-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Wow, you are beautiful :) , obviously fun, and well connected in Jamaica! Welcome back to the states... I guess :(

BigHomie
04-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Wow... great pics.
Looks like you had fun.
The new pipes you picked up sound cool... can you post a pic of them?

IrieAllie
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Wow... great pics.
Looks like you had fun.
The new pipes you picked up sound cool... can you post a pic of them?

You bet :) Notice they are unused :( That will change soon, I hope. LOL

IrieAllie
04-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Wow, you are beautiful :) , obviously fun, and well connected in Jamaica! Welcome back to the states... I guess :(

Well thanks, gray! Welcome back....hmmm....well, we missed the kids, obviously. So we are planning another trip for next year...already in the works! :rasta:

IrieAllie
04-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi Allie,

Nice Pics .... It's good to hear that you had a high time, and you were able to recharge. Nice Job, winning the Limbo contest. You are the site's ambassador to Jamaica.

Thanks Donnie...I like being an ambassador! Does that mean you'll send me there regularly??? ;)

BigHomie
04-07-2006, 12:45 AM
You bet :) Notice they are unused :( That will change soon, I hope. LOL
that glass piece looks awesome:thumbsup:

IrieAllie
04-07-2006, 11:43 AM
that glass piece looks awesome:thumbsup:

Thanks, Homie. The detail in the glass is unbelievable! Only wish it would have shown better in the pics. The hash that the guy threw in for fun kicked tushie ;) It's amazing what you can get down there for the $$$. The place we went to is called the "Office of Nature"...just a place on the beach where locals sell their stuff...including fresh caught, cooked to order lobster. Nothing like tokin with the rastas, while waiting for the lobster to be ready! LOL

BigHomie
04-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks, Homie. The detail in the glass is unbelievable! Only wish it would have shown better in the pics. The hash that the guy threw in for fun kicked tushie ;) It's amazing what you can get down there for the $$$. The place we went to is called the "Office of Nature"...just a place on the beach where locals sell their stuff...including fresh caught, cooked to order lobster. Nothing like tokin with the rastas, while waiting for the lobster to be ready! LOL
"Office of Nature" i love it!

good bud on the beach...
having lobster as munchies...
then water skiing in the sea...
That sounds like heaven.
I wouldn't want to leave!

I know the answer is going to break my heart... but how much did the bud cost down there?

IrieAllie
04-07-2006, 03:58 PM
"Office of Nature" i love it!

good bud on the beach...
having lobster as munchies...
then water skiing in the sea...
That sounds like heaven.
I wouldn't want to leave!

I know the answer is going to break my heart... but how much did the bud cost down there?

That lovely little stalk cost us $90. It was awesome, but the stuff that the rastas had on the beach blew us away!!!

RECON
04-08-2006, 07:38 PM
NICE BUDS. (not as nice as the rack though) IMO ofcourse

likemclever
04-15-2006, 06:42 AM
Irie nice to see ya back safe and sound...that glass piece I would kill you for.

I'm jealous in every way

wb

I think hanny is still kicken it up with the mexicans

IrieAllie
04-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Irie nice to see ya back safe and sound...that glass piece I would kill you for.

I'm jealous in every way

wb

I think hanny is still kicken it up with the mexicans

LOL...he's either kickin it up with the Mexicans, has found a south of the border beauty and said "I'm never going home", or has landed his ass in Mexican Jail! Let's hope it's not the last one ;)

I've still not used the glass piece yet....hopefully soon!

A

GHoSToKeR
04-20-2006, 12:28 PM
*waves* :)

IrieAllie
04-20-2006, 05:23 PM

Back at ya, Ghost :)

DonnieDarko
04-20-2006, 08:49 PM

The GHoST haunts the Cafe on 4/20 !!!! Hope everybody has found smoke on our most sacred day.

Peace to all,

Donnie

IrieAllie
04-21-2006, 11:34 AM
The GHoST haunts the Cafe on 4/20 !!!! Hope everybody has found smoke on our most sacred day.

Peace to all,

Donnie

Meee!!! I did! After nearly 3 weeks (no smoke since JA), I'm hooked up now :) Thank GOD it's Friday! :rasta:

phareye
04-21-2006, 10:36 PM
:) Thank GOD it's Friday! :rasta:

amen to that.
just wish i could say i was hooked up as well.
oh well. it is friday, and there's a pizza on the way and a martini that needs mixin in my kitchen.