PDA

View Full Version : J-Day 2006

nippledonkey
03-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Anyone going? www.jdayireland.com - there are get-togethers in both Dublin and Cork on May 6. :dance:

doyle80
04-05-2006, 11:07 AM
any chance of getting one of these in belfast ?

nippledonkey
04-05-2006, 06:47 PM
If you want to organise it, sure :) Maybe next year? I'm helping organise the one in Dublin, I could help you out.

mulltie
04-22-2006, 10:51 PM
im goin to the one in dublin yay for me

mulltie
04-23-2006, 01:19 PM
see you there nipple donkey?

SmokeItOut
04-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Will there be any weed for sale on the hush hush?
Might go up but have no stash left :(

nippledonkey
04-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah I'll be there. Umm, I'm sure some dealers will be around, but I'd be careful what with cops around etc...

mulltie
04-26-2006, 06:28 PM
nipple donkey, do ya have msn?? i hafta get sum weed on the day plz help:D :o :p

Nightwalk
05-01-2006, 06:11 PM
According to the official site (http://www.daveor.com/jdayireland/) it's been cancelled, apparently because the park authorities wouldn't give permission to demonstrate there. :(

Of course the leaflets have gone out and I think people are still going to show up.. So that could be fun. ;)

kongo
05-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Every year its the same mostly stupid people thinking they gonea score shit!Thats exactly what you get lmao plus half the scumbags around Dublin who couldnt care less about marijauna legislation and those who suffer for the cause.I'l be supporting in the way i've always done hahahaha not tellin!Peace

Land of Drought
05-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Too Threw Kongo

As much as i love the Herb!, i know what'll happen, very few will turn up. The cops will be there and if you are lucky to have a decent smoke u'll have the 14 yr old s hanging on your lip, "Trying to score". The event if you could call it that has been canceled by the People who dont want it to go ahead. Maybe if plp like Howard Marks or somebody from the Cannabis alliance from the Uk was turning up maybe it could be a Good day , but im afraid as a Hobby grower (who Doesnt need attention from the "Scorers or the LAw) i wont be within a mile of it.

Peace Heads

Take it easy
And as for Dealers ! That is a Joke. Hash all round i imagine which ant Cannabis and should nt be Mix'd with real folk who know in the truth.

mulltie
05-07-2006, 09:13 AM
eh well ''j day'' was shite lol i expected like stalls firebreathers fuckin big massive circles of stoners smokin etc wat actually was there was bout ten peole lyin on the side of the road lmao..twas a joke..:p

Land of Drought
05-08-2006, 01:43 PM
"J Day"

Was that Saturday the 6th,, 10 People on a NIce day in early May,,Cannabis
movement, Bowel Movement, Apathy,,,,!!!!!
Grow ur own,,,,,
We live in a world where people fear for there income threw exposure
for the use off ,fear which i understand, a day in the park smoking tire
rubber with the home'ies wont do im afraid

kongo
05-09-2006, 11:52 AM
I thought I was the only one lmao!Some of us that are levelled headed when it comes to legislation and use of the sacred herb are few and far between.I have been there done my trade {soapbar} and seen the light.I Tried to explain to young and old but it always fell on deaf ears.If only theye;d listen the quality would be much much better after all its supply and demand.And if you demand ignorance you'l get it all right.Not me though hahahaha can ya smell it mmmmmmmm mango!We'l ave our own JDAY let me see when eh,

EVERYDAY hahahahahahahahahaha!

Peace bredrin!

Knotter
05-19-2006, 10:51 AM
hey Kongo brother, hows all with you my friend?

peace
Knotter

kongo
05-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Not bad brethren! Stil laughin,smokin no change.Just mighty fine smoke eh?
Ye mon ye know hahahaha!