PDA

View Full Version : the rockefeller file by gary allen

pisshead
08-30-2004, 07:51 PM
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/gary_allen_rocker/index.html#metatop

highly recommended reading. proves how the rockefellers and the US government built up our so called communist enemy russia while socializing the US at the same time.

pisshead
03-10-2005, 09:50 PM
bump.

still a good book. people should read it.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 09:55 PM
WTF?scattered clues and hidden messeges?sounds like george orwell book.

pisshead
03-10-2005, 09:56 PM
don't bother reading it then. it's way above your head.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 09:59 PM
keep telling yourself that.i guess you went to yale or harvard maybe?

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 09:59 PM
whats your degree in?

pisshead
03-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Radio-TV-Film from UT. i work, and i do work that i enjoy.

what's your point? i can't be an independent student of history? i know history majors that i discuss these topics with, who are aware of elites using power and control, and the history and nature of propaganda, and of controlling populations.

i'm sorry, i don't subscribe to the accidental view of history that describes just a bunch of willy nilly situations and events and wars and resolutions and empire building, especially in the last 225 or so years...oops! classical tyranny, with a modern, technological twist.

i like to collect older history books and encyclopedias, and books written about the federal reserve and the united nations and the CFR and that talk about the "new world order" from early to mid 1900's and other books that deal with the topics i post about.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 10:10 PM
i would never say that propaganda hasn't been used but if these are real history majors they should be able to tell fact from fiction.do you mean university of texas in austin?

pisshead
03-10-2005, 10:12 PM
i won't say for certain. but that very well could be it.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 10:15 PM
if it's the one in austin it would explain alot.fun city.bob populars was great.

pisshead
03-10-2005, 10:17 PM
it would explain nothing, but whatever you say.

i would still have access to the same information, where ever i lived. i don't rely on tv for my information, i like historical record, books and encyclopedias and memoirs and charters... an endless supply of information.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 10:24 PM
REALLY,it would explain ALOT.obviously you get your info from silly web-sites like the one you posted and try to pass them off as factual information,whereas anyone with any sense would take ONE look at a book like that and chuckle and put it back.you dont really think grown folks read shit like that do you?maybe alot of the young ones here might but c'mon.it;s bullshit taken outta context and made to look scary.

pisshead
03-10-2005, 10:33 PM
no...you're right.

the first printing of 250,000 copies on the 1970's sold out in a matter of days...by the time the 2nd printing was completed, orders for 1 million copies had been made...less than 1 year later, 4 million copies had been sold. and those copies manage to be borrowed and given to friends after reading it...and then they manage to get to me, 35 years later, to read.

no one's ever read it or heard of it, and people don't read it now though, right?...

the only thing that has managed to happen is that you judge the cover, and you've never even read it, even when i provide it, which shows you really aren't interested in even reading it. so you're basically wasting everyone's time.

and now you can judge a person based solely on the city they live in at the time. wow. you are incredibly powerful, living the high life in the belly of the beast. it can't happen here.

this is here for people who want to read the book. in its time, it was one of the fastest selling books in history.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 10:47 PM
no,most people dont read it.dont kid yourselfthere isnt some HUGE group of people that roll that way.just look at my avatar.it is a TINY portion of the population that buy into these THEORIES.And judging by the things you post if you did go to ut like you say you did,yes,everyone in texas knows that austin is where the yahoos live.not all,dont get me wrong,but from going there alot,there are alot of quacks there.very very liberal citywhere it is mainstream to be out there.maybe when that book came out 35 years ago it sold quick but i hate to burst your bubble,it isnt selling REAL fast these days because only a very small group of people buy that garbage.im sure you can get a twelve year old to read it,they wont know any better.thats whats wrong with some people,they imagine that their ideas are really big and lots of people think that way.they dont.

pisshead
03-10-2005, 10:51 PM
again, incredibly insightful.

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 10:53 PM
the truth hurts

pisshead
03-10-2005, 10:57 PM
the truth of what? you haven't disproven or proven anything...

i posted a link to a book you haven't read. you have had nothing specific to say about it at all. you haven't spoken any 'truth.'

you think 4 million people bought it, and who knows how many millions of copies have circulated, as what? coasters?

amsterdam
03-10-2005, 11:12 PM
whatever helps you sleep at night.