PDA

View Full Version : Nutmeg

Sedater18
08-29-2004, 08:06 PM
I have been reading alot about nutmeg and it sounds like powerful shit but on the second hand a few of my friends have done it and said nothing happened, it kinda sounds like bullshit to me, has anyone on here done it or knows some one who has? If you do can you share your experience.

Euphoric
08-30-2004, 12:40 AM
i always keep nutmeg around, and not for it's value as a flavorful spice.
while i personally wouldn't do it if anything else was available, i do indulge...when im fiending like a %!#!@&*! my method is just smoking it...eating it makes me too sleepy. hope this helps. ta

Ramagamma
08-30-2004, 10:27 AM
A while back, when smoking marijuana was just something most people I knew had done once or twice. A few guys i know tried nutmeg and said it was rubbish and didn't do anything.

Fuck nutmeg. Weeds all you need.

Sedater18
08-30-2004, 04:45 PM
I can't somke weed I'm on probation and I get tested Randomly.

bowlsnapper2012
09-01-2004, 10:07 PM
doesnt work unless u do alot

Sedater18
09-05-2004, 08:39 PM
doesnt work unless u do alot have you done it and how much would you take?

DreamsInDigital
10-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Nutmeg can get you high if you take enough of it all at once. Knocking the shit down your throat in it's natural form is difficult - it triggers a gag reflex because it's powerful. When I was 14, taking two heaping teaspoons of the stuff and swallowing it at once and washing it down wi/ a glass of water got me high as a kite for two days straight...

Rapmaster
10-10-2004, 06:37 PM
You can overdose and get very ill. Watch your dosage, I'll try to find a dosage table for you

Rapmaster
10-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Supposedly, 1/3 of an ounce is supposed to make you feel euphoric (similar to a sativa high) and maybe hallucinogenic. Try 1/4 of an ounce first and see where it goes. It can be very dangerous though, so don't do it while pregnant or anything like that

givemesomeweed
10-10-2004, 09:21 PM
how long does the high last

Purge
10-10-2004, 10:21 PM
www.errowid.com <<<they have all you need to know about it. you shouldnt do it very often, you can get little ulser things on your kidneys from it.

hydro420
10-11-2004, 12:58 AM
i am thinkin bout ingesting some nutmeg. when would be a good time to do it?
like right after school or before school or on a friday nite where u have a couple days to be high? or doesn't it really matter when u do it?

Mello.as.Hello
10-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Dude, nutmeg? Sounds pretty gross. If you're dry, just wait it out. I promise you'll survive it. (sarcasm implied)

Eew, dude. Really.

SmokeyPotter
10-11-2004, 05:10 AM
I wouldn't consider nutmeg a last resort by any means. It is actually a very potent pychedelic used for thousands of years in Indian and other eastern forms of shamanism.

Again, check out http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml

Read through the information and decide. But as with all psychedelics, treat them with the upmost respect!

joker121
10-11-2004, 05:31 AM
www.errowid.com <<<they have all you need to know about it. you shouldnt do it very often, you can get little ulser things on your kidneys from it.
Homefires, I htink you mean
www.erowid.org

LearyS Disciple
10-14-2004, 03:31 PM
u need 1-1.5 grams for every 10 pounds that u weigh

LearyS Disciple
10-17-2004, 11:59 PM
and the effects dont really start until about 4 or 5 hours in
they dont end for like 24 hours

boywonder
10-21-2004, 12:07 AM
i wouldnt say its worth it its very hard to drink dosent taste very nice at all i think i was abit wasted off it but i wasnt tripping or anything not worth it at all i thinki did like 3 or 4 of em ground up then heated the mixture for bout 15 mins in water it took about an hour to drink coz its so bad

Mello.as.Hello
10-21-2004, 07:36 AM
"May cause dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation and difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic. Beneficial as a spice but not recommended in large amounts as a hallucinogen. Due to the severe side-effects, nutmeg is not a popular street drug. It is used most by underage students who are looking for a legal means of altering their consciousness as well as by prisoners who can acquire it more easily than illegal substances."

Again.. Dude, eew.

Trips Rolls Bowls
10-23-2004, 04:57 AM
i was drugless all summer, so i took this shit around 12am everynight during this one week, it was great.

do about 2-3.5 heaping table spoons
put it in a glass. pour milk in , stir, chug, dont puke
you start feeling it good at 5 hours and it lasts a long time and you feel after buzzed for a while....

once this summer i was up all night and decided to go to waffle house at 6, i thought a tree yelled my name, then a lady pulled over next to me and asked for directions to the high way,,i have no clue where i told her ass to go lol... try it. its a neat experience