PDA

View Full Version : please please HELP!

kEviveli
08-28-2004, 07:58 PM
hey, lve got a test in 6 days for a new job. lve been smoking everyday for the last 2 and half years. It will be impossible to take clean piss in with me, because l dont know what time the test will be. any advice will be very very appreciated. lm in the UK, 21, 12 Stone. Thanks in advance.

rnf232s
08-28-2004, 09:40 PM
Well, if you were thinking of bringing in clean urine and you know the day of the test I dont see that problem. You can just get it that morning sometime cause it would prob be good by the time you had to take your test. Also read past articles in this section cause they have a lot of good info.

kEviveli
08-29-2004, 03:01 PM
yo anyone got anymore advice please?

brusie499
08-29-2004, 05:56 PM
the best way to clear a test is to just stop smoking and put on a sweat suite and run your ass off. drink a lot of water while u run and it flushes your system. to date i have never failed a test and i smoke like all the time

Stooj
08-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Draino usually does it.

kEviveli
08-29-2004, 11:11 PM
the best way to clear a test is to just stop smoking and put on a sweat suite and run your ass off. drink a lot of water while u run and it flushes your system. to date i have never failed a test and i smoke like all the time

how many days before the test will l stop smoking? 2-3 days l was thinking?

kEviveli
08-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Draino usually does it.

please explain

KillaBuzz
08-30-2004, 03:48 AM
man, take clean piss in wit u. like he said make sure u do it az late in the day b4 u leave fer work so that it stayz good. juss in case that plan fuckz up, stop smokin now, drink alot an run er fuck the woman-anythin that will get yer musclez workin out will help. if yer serious bout this i wood juss quit asap till the test iz over an done wit. in 6 dayz u cood prolly clear yer system. it all dependz on yer metabolism an all that tho. Good Luck
PeAcE

Ammie
08-30-2004, 06:11 PM
ILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO U ON THAT :p:p

yoshi
08-30-2004, 09:41 PM
i was just informed i will have to take a piss test on friday. today is monday. been smoking everyday for 2 years. last time was late last night. then i get the phone call.

i'll try running, but drinking water does not make sense. i thought THC was not water soluble?

if worse comes to worse, where do i get clean pee and how do i "switch" it.

i did have outpatient surgery last thursday and i told the person who order me to do the test i had the surgery and was given morphine and valium.

i don't want to lose this job.

kEviveli
08-30-2004, 11:13 PM
man, take clean piss in wit u. like he said make sure u do it az late in the day b4 u leave fer work so that it stayz good. juss in case that plan fuckz up, stop smokin now, drink alot an run er fuck the woman-anythin that will get yer musclez workin out will help. if yer serious bout this i wood juss quit asap till the test iz over an done wit. in 6 dayz u cood prolly clear yer system. it all dependz on yer metabolism an all that tho. Good Luck
PeAcE

thanks for you're help man. think l might take clean piss off my mate in with me. I think thats the only opition left to me. How long will the piss stay good for?

kEviveli
08-30-2004, 11:15 PM
ILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO U ON THAT :p:p

dont take too long to get back 2 me... ;)

kEviveli
08-30-2004, 11:19 PM
l also dont want to take piss in with me in a condom. What else could l use? has to be something l can get in the uk...

kEviveli
08-30-2004, 11:35 PM
QUOTE=yoshi if worse comes to worse, where do i get clean pee and how do i "switch" it.

l will have to get it from a mate, l think at most tests they wont watch u pissing.

Omun
08-31-2004, 09:52 PM
you could use a tavel sized shampoo bottle, make sure its clean, I saw a website that described how to hook it all up so you could use in even a monitored setting. But i dont have the link on hand. I still don't understand why you would be smoking less than a week before the test, even though you didnt know the exact date of the test you shouldn't have smoked, but thats your decision i guess. Best of luck.

KillaBuzz
09-01-2004, 01:42 AM
juss use anythin that can fit a lil bit ov yer piss. im not sure how long piss takez ta go bad, but ull b fine if u get the clean piss rite b4 u go into work. and yoshi, drinkin water helpz becuz, well first ov all, thc iz water soluable, but piss test dunt test fer actual thc, they test fer metabolitez er sum shit that r left in the system an eventually pissed out after smokin bud. i beleive a blood test is only way to test fer actual thc. anywayz, if u drink alotta water, u will flush these metabloitez er wutever they called out quicker az u will b pissin alot more frequently. itz called dilution.
PeAcE

kEviveli
09-01-2004, 11:29 AM
thanks for all the help, l'll let u guys know how l get on...

stonebears
09-01-2004, 05:07 PM
Bentonite Detox ... should clean you in 3-4 days ...there is one from Great Plains for about 11.00 here in the USA. Take this, excercise and no more smoking until after the test. Vitamin B helps to keep you from being too diluted also. But go with the shampoo bottle in the tightie whities if possible. Nothing like a for sure thing.

kronicnugz420x
03-05-2008, 04:02 AM
so if youre getting tested and you know the day you are getting tested all you have to is drink hella water(you dont have to its just nice to get a little bit out of your system). once youve pissed your life out mix a pack of jello with a bottle water. make sure you piss before you drink the jello. then after you drink the jello your next test should come out negative. something has to do with the jello absorbs the thc and doesnt let it out. but it only works for that one piss. ONE CLEAN PISS ONLY. all my friends have passed countless tests. have fun. 5M0K3 TR233s!

kronicnugz420x
03-05-2008, 04:17 AM
wait okay you drink the jello/water mix, pee once(which is dirty) then your next piss is clean. sorry i got the wrong order the first time. so yeah that will work especially if youre getting tested at the clinics or whatever where they watch you. kronic nugz 4 life no bammer :D

KNOTME66
03-05-2008, 02:33 PM
kronicnugz420x.....you got my attention about the jello thing. Can you, or anyone else, please explain how this happens with the water loading process? I thought it was the water loading that diluted the thc metabolites low enough that they won't be detected and NOT the jello. Also, have you yourself tried and succeeded with this method? If you have personally done this method, what was the least number of clean days you have and still pass using jello?

Youreface
03-05-2008, 06:23 PM
He's talking about using the sur gel method, some people swear by it and many have failed. It's about as reliable as a detox drink. If you are really serious about needing to pass this test don't take advise from someone who heard it from a friend of a friend. Next he'll be saying that Niacin cleans you out in 3 seconds and you shit rainbows afterwords

FBR already debunked surgel in one of the sticky's. If you have to take a drug test and you don't think you have a chance in hell of legitimately being clean on time then read the dilution or substitution sticky and decide which one is best for you. if the sticky's haven't answered all of your questions then feel free to post back

KNOTME66
03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Your reaction was what I was expecting. I too have heard it is NOT the jello, but rather the water that lowers the thc levels. After all I have read and practiced and heard I believe the dilution sticky. I have been on probation for several months and have passed every test I have had using this method. In fact, my PO thinks I am one of the "good ones" (which I am, but majuariana laws say different).

The main thing I did before I actually got placed on probation (I knew it was coming due to court) was practice and practice to find out what (if anything) would work for me.Take a few hits here and there and be grateful that my small body can dilute it out each time. Don't get cocky.

It's like I tell others...find what works for you since you should know your body and if you are going to play with "fire" then STICK to what works for YOU. Don't gamble with what may work one or two times for someone else....especially with court issues in my case.

Youreface
03-06-2008, 01:42 AM
uhh .. why exactly did someone bump a thread that was 4 years old? I just noticed right now