PDA

View Full Version : what are the best websites to buy seeds from?

hydroman221
08-24-2004, 10:45 PM
I have been looking for websites that have very good seeds and very low prices.......but i cant find none...........i want a website that has good strains and low prices.......and the shipping is discret...........if anyone knows a website please reply..........thanks.

Torog
08-26-2004, 12:50 PM
I have been looking for websites that have very good seeds and very low prices.......but i cant find none...........i want a website that has good strains and low prices.......and the shipping is discret...........if anyone knows a website please reply..........thanks.
Good luck-you usually get what you pay for-it will be hard to find good seeds at a cheap price.

ivani
08-26-2004, 05:15 PM
I ordered Seeds through Heavens Stairway twice and received first rate service. It was quick, discreet and the seeds cheap. They also worked as advertised. Hope that helps...
Later...

CBS
08-28-2004, 10:01 AM
I will go along with ivani,i have ordered seeds many times from HEAVENS STAIRWAY and from C-bay and they always have come throught for me everytime quick.I find them to b the cheapes so far.

guerrilla farmer
08-30-2004, 06:53 PM
ivani and cbs...are you in the u.s.? i have heard good things about heavens stairway.

bonbon
08-30-2004, 10:01 PM
I suggest PeakSeeds,excellent genetics,highly rated,quick delivery,always gives extras....bonbon
http://www.peakseeds.com

CBS
08-31-2004, 10:04 AM
i'am in Canada.and heavens stairway is the best!

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
09-28-2004, 08:20 AM
www.seedsdirect.to best site ever well atleast to me good shipping too took exactly a week :D discret and everything and they usually give you about 10 free seeds