PDA

View Full Version : walking around high

hoppityhow
08-24-2004, 09:51 PM
i'm not too worried about it, but what are the legal implications of walking around high, or walking to a 7-11 and getting a slurpie while high, assuming you have NOTHING on you? can you be arrested even though there are no tests to tell if you are currently on the drug?

hydroman221
08-24-2004, 10:23 PM
Well if you act right no you can not get busted. But is you are under age and they catch you they will call ur parents.........if you are 18 and older they cant do shit at all.

hydroman221
08-24-2004, 10:32 PM
.they should legallize it...................it does no harm.

Cornhusker Stoner
08-31-2004, 07:22 AM
its illegal here and i am almost sure it is illegal in everystate. the charge is call under the influence of a controlled substance, believe me i know cuz just last friday i got busted for that and one of the charges they cited me for was that along with 8 differance counts. 2 counts paraphanilia, second offence pos. marijuana, contributing to the delequency a minor (and i am only 17...), under the influence of a controlled substance, second offence tobacco use by minor, possession of a controlled substance, and statue paraphanilia. talk about getting my ass busted, my grandpa came over to my appartment at 3 in the fucking morning and smelled it so he called the cops... fucker!

rnf232s
08-31-2004, 06:03 PM
If you are there and you have nothing on you there is really nothing they can do to you if you mind your own business. They might question you if you act stupid or something, but if they search you it would all be good if you had nothing on you. They would most likely let you go in a situation like that after giving a bullshit speach for a second.

KillaBuzz
09-17-2004, 02:10 AM
yer 17 an got charged wit a tobacco offense? anywayz, i dunno bout where u guyz r all livin but here they cant do shit if yer high. maybe they cood try chargin u wit sum bs but it woodnt go further then court. ive been stopped in the middle ov the nite, drunk an blazed out ov my mind. i wuz on a bike an asked y i wuz bein stopped an he said cuz i have no light on my bike. of course i wuz smashed an codnt talk rite so i responded by sayin"i need a bike on my light ta bike at night??" hahah....i thot i wuz fucked bt he asked me afew questionz, if i wuz on proby, my name an all that shit. he asked if i had been smokin cuz my eyez look red an i said "officer, how can u tell wut colour they r, itz pitch black?", he turned on the light inside ov his car an looked at me, i coodnt do anythin but laugh. he got out an asked if id show him that i have no lareg amountz on me that id b pushin, so i pulled out my 2 pocketz, wuz clean. he said if u had ov had a lil bit on u fer personal i woodnt ov cared, i juss wanted ta make sure u werent pushin. thatz the only sumwhat positive experience ive had wit a cop, the rest r by the book cocksuckerz.

Jasmyn
09-20-2004, 06:37 AM
HoppityHow- That was an excellent question... I've heard many different rumors about our laws here, most being completely different, of course... Anyhow, I haven't been harrassed on the street since I moved here a year ago, and I've hung out smokin spliffs and joints on the sidewalk and bowls in church entryways...
Have a good one!
Peace

GHoSToKeR
09-20-2004, 11:10 AM
man I loooovvvvve walking around high. when I used to smoke with loadsa people all the time, me and a girl Amy used to wanna get away from it all (mainly coz we were paranoid, even though we knew everyone there lol) and we'd go for a walk wherever we felt like, but it felt like we were in a world of our own having a great time.. it was so much fun lol we never got arrested once. im sure some cops here will search you and take your name down if you were high, but i dont think they can arrest you unless they have reason to, like youre being loud or causing trouble, they can arrest you for Breach Of The Peace lol

iliketosmoke
10-02-2004, 04:27 AM
acctually you can get arrested or get a ticket if your high . ive got a ticket before police arent stupid and theve heard every excuse in the book .but there not going to fuck with you if your not being an ass or begg for there attention

HigHAnneXities
10-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Here the operative word is 'public', if you're high it's called public intox and you can get a ticket, if you're driving it's called driving under the influence, and you can get arrested, but if you're in your own house and you're stoned and drunk it's called a party if you've got your friends there too :D