PDA

View Full Version : Mature 18-and-above Meet'n'Greet in ATL

GrowingGreenChi
03-09-2006, 01:35 AM
I think a few like-minded mature people who are 18 or above and like to ::not:: get each other arrested doing stupid stuff getting together for a little meet'n'greet would be a great idea. I don't have a good location for hosting myself, but if there are some interested people (who fit the above description) they can email me at [email protected]. We can just get together at a coffee shop (as in, Starbucks. Not that kind unfortunately :() and exchange numbers, etc. Eventually a little bit of green brother-and-sisterhood can get whipped out once we know everyone is cool;) .Comments and suggestions from the Greater Metropolitan Atlanta Area can be emailed to me and maybe we'll actually be able to get a shindig going. Peace,
Chris

P.S. Under-18-year-olds, take no offence. But the law is just to scary when smoking with minors when you're not one.

pharcyde
04-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Just curious, did you get any replys? Or not enough to make it worthwhile. Or is everyone worried the caffein will ruin their buzz!?!

GrowingGreenChi
04-14-2006, 02:59 AM
Hey Pharcyde, yes I did get three replies. Those who replied are planning a meeting sometime soon. If anyone else would like to get involved, they are more than welcome, after all the more the higher. Also those in Atlanta interested in the fast upcoming 4/20 celebrations and the Global Marijuana March can discuss it here. I look forward to any further responses,
Keep On Chooglin'
Chris

P.S. I love Gary Larson:smokin:

Sagnasty420
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Just moved here from up north. 'Used to visit Ann Arbor every year for "Hash Bash", anything like that going on around Atlanta for tomorrow?

ATL Remote
04-20-2006, 02:54 AM
Welcome to the ATL, we should get together! No, we just missed the last really big marijuana march, will have to wait until the next. Peace.

ATL Remote
04-20-2006, 03:00 AM
If things work out it should be May 6th, although there is some speculation I understand.

ATL Remote
04-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I stand corrected, you are right good sir. May 6th it is.

pharcyde
04-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Ok guys,

I hear what your saying, but the C.A.M.P. website http://www.worldcamp.org/MMM05.html says the Atlanta march will be on Saturday the 7th.

I mean, I'd be happy to stop by Friday and party with some friendly folks just to get in the mood for Saturday....

pharcyde
04-20-2006, 11:32 PM
The CAMP website still has 2005 info up (7th was Sat last year).

GrowingGreenChi
04-27-2006, 04:32 AM
I'm there for the March, though I probably won't smoke and defintly won't be carrying. BE CAREFULL! Anyone else who wants to be emailed info about people getting together and talking in Atlanta can email me at [email protected] It is happening, people are getting together, if you meet the "criteria" and are a smooth customer than mail me and we'll Peace Up!

Chris

Budsmoka
04-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey wuts good yall I just moved to east cobb not to long ago and I know like 2 ppl lol.Im 18 I love to smoke and chill with ppl like me.I HATE drama and would like to meet some ppl my age.So if any of you would want to chill sometime n smoke let me know...you can hit me up online...AIM-The Budsmoka038...MSN-BobMarley...Yahoo Messenger-elittle382002...thanks guys take it easy.

affytoffy
05-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Mr. Green,
You sure were rhyming and gave me an awesomely stonned and funny welcome. Just wait till I start talking while I am stonned. There are all kinds of comical philosophies in the air. Well, you may want to check your junkmail coz I might be lying in there. I did get in touch with you through email but no reply. I will shoot an email again. And while I am here I want to say hi to everyone in your thread. Later Chris.

affytoffy
05-02-2006, 05:51 PM
By the way, I am going to Calgary, Canada this weekend. Anyone needs some thing? Pipes, etc. Can't bring green back..too risky. Unless someone shoots me a with a Mighty Plan to safely bypass the Airport Security System.
Holla at me ppl!!

GrowingGreenChi
05-02-2006, 09:19 PM
This post is directed to the moderator in charge of this forum, possibly Zandor. The most recent post of mine, beggining with "Greetings Affytoffy, More gatherings.." was written in a way which I do now regret, and would like to remove from public view as soon as possible. I have tried editing it but I am past the alloted self-editing time, and I have tried contacting all 11 moderators via message board PM but do not have sufficient privledges to send a PM to any of you. If one of the moderators would please delete or blank that particular post of mine then I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Gargantua
06-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new to the ATL area, and just saw your posts about meeting up. When are you getting together again, and where? I'm pretty centrally located and often hang at coffee shops inside the perimeter. You can pm me at baked.com, or drop me a line at bclem at safe-mail dot net.

dankness
07-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Hey Green, i responded earlier this year about a meet & greet but only got one reply and then dead silience, we makin' this happen??? [email protected] Just keep me clued in as the wife and I really want to meet some new friends in our new city....:rasta:

zman0185
07-29-2006, 04:50 PM
hey im game hit me up at [email protected]