PDA

View Full Version : Question, Imperative that I get an answer

Dafranchize420
08-24-2004, 06:30 AM
Hey all,
I'm new here, but not new to smoking. Ive been a 5 times a day or more smoker for about 5 years now. Back in November, I was arrested and sentenced to probation so I quit smoking. However, my probation ended up not officially starting until May so I was able to still smoke on and off. Now, I hadn't smoked until two weeks ago this thursday (the 12th of August). So, having not smoked since the beginning of April, that's 4 months clean.

Now, I saw an old friend who became a pot smoker that I hadn't seen in years at my high school reunion, so I came out of retirement. We smoked like a bowl and a half. Now, I'm a big guy. 230lbs, 5'7. But I haven't smoked other that one time in months and now I will be drug tested on Wednesday (2 days from now). Im thinking I should be clean, but I'm not sure.

I've been overdosing on diuretics - drinking coffee, soda, and water non stop and i stopped working out today. But should it be gone by then seeing as how I haven't smoked in sooo long, it wasn't all that much, and i've been pissing so much.

Anything you can tell me would be great.

Tom

for edification, my probation ends next september, so I'm smoking a huge phatty that night. Some of my boys and I already have plans - it'll be a reunion of sorts, cause I cant really chill with them at the moment (smoking all the time will just make me smoke - case in point).

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
08-24-2004, 07:23 AM
umm it most likely should be out but theres this stuff usually at local smokeshops that you chug and drink lots of water and it flushes out ur system.

hydroman221
08-26-2004, 04:23 AM
no matter how long and much you smoke its still going to be in your system for a least a month but you can get pills or a drink from gmc that cleans your system. hope you pass keep us posted.

ak40haze
08-26-2004, 09:06 AM
So much worry is so uncalled for just live free and protect yourself. :p

Get a synthetic urine kit and dont sweat the small stuff bro.

ive been a happy user of the stuff for years and you never hear a complaint about the stuff like the rip of hit n miss drinks

call the dudes at www.passitkit.com / 800-390-7480 they will TALK to you and answer anything .