PDA

View Full Version : Advice that worked

avoos432
08-24-2004, 03:40 AM
I recently found this forum and found it very usefulâ?¦but I was surprised how many people posted questions, received advise, but then never posted again to say how it worked out for them. So, hereâ??s my contribution:
My friend found out he had to take a drug test in order to start a job. He went cold turkey as soon as he found out, but it only gave him 10 days clean before the test. He was a heavy smoker (more than once a day, every day). A day and a half before the test he tested himself at home (but without much dilution effort) and did NOT pass. He ended up deciding to follow N2â??s suggestions, using substitution as Plan A and dilution as a backup Plan B. He found a clean donor willing to give him his first morning pee (I would have donated, but Iâ??m female and heâ??s male and though everyone says it doesnâ??t matter, it still made him nervous so we found a male to donate) and he also followed N2â??s dilution directions. He also took one creatine tablet every night for 3 nights before the test and ate red meat a few times. At 2 AM he took 4 regular aspirin and went to bed. At 6 AM he got up and drank 16 oz of water, and drank 8 oz every 15 minutes for the next 2 hours. At 8 AM he took a B-complex vitamin and drank one bottle of Detoxify ReadyKlean (we had already bought it before finding N2â??s advice, and figured it couldnâ??t hurt, plus it added more B2, for a total of 20 mg). He drank more water over the next hour, and we went and got the donation from his buddy at around 8:45. He put it in a condom, tied with twist-tie, and put it where N2 recommended, then put on 2 pairs of tight underwear. He also put a thermal hiking sock in his crotch, which when we were practicing seemed to keep the temp up about 1 degree more than without it. We also found that a small pair of sewing scissors tucked into the 2nd pair of underwear worked faster than a safety pin or untying the twist-tie. He went into the test at 9 AM, was not watched so he pulled out the condom, snipped the top and dumped it in the cup, peed in the toilet, and took the cup out to the nurse. Now, hereâ??s where it got tricky â?? he ended up dumping some of the sample into the toilet before handing it over (they told him not to flush and he thought they might check to see that the pee in the toilet matched the color of the pee in the cup or something â?? he was really nervous and had never done this before). The nurse ended up saying that she couldnâ??t get a temp reading. She didnâ??t say it was too cool, she said she couldnâ??t get a reading. Iâ??m guessing there was not enough sample left. So anyway, she ended up telling him he needed to give another sample (she was really nice about it though, and let him get some more water to drink, although she said not to drink more than 4 little Dixie cups and he drank like 20) so he ended up using his own pee after all. This was at about 10 AM. But thanks to the back-up dilution/detox efforts, he came up clean and passed the test.

So: advice that works: Anything N2 says! Thanks so much, we both appreciate that there are altruistic people still left in the world. Good luck to everyone else out there trying this!

ak40haze
08-26-2004, 09:09 AM
get a cheap synthetic kit that supplies a regulated warming supply and a safe container ( condoms are risky) 40 bucks is worth your job right

www.passitkit.com