PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you all...Cave Creeker saying Howdy...

momtomany
03-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Hello Arizonans...

My hubby and I have been here for 3 years... after 3 kids in 4 years our daily tokes are what keep us grounded... what would I do without the green... well, here in AZ it seems to be brown at times... anyway... just a quick introduction, the more of us out there the calmer the world will be...

:-)

Xerox Moon
03-11-2006, 03:38 AM
Welcome aboard, momtomany. Congrats to you and your husband on the children. You've been blessed. I live in North Phoenix, but my pop lives up in Cave Creek beneath Black Mountain. Love it up there (was better before all the housing complexes went in over the past decade, but still a beautiful place).

The best to you and yours:)

mcozzy1
03-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Where exactly is Cave Creek? I'm down in Tucson and I've been hearing of Cave Creek a lot. I guess I should just break out a map, but......where is it?

Illin To Chill
06-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Where exactly is Cave Creek? I'm down in Tucson and I've been hearing of Cave Creek a lot. I guess I should just break out a map, but......where is it?

It's Northeast of Phoenix. There used to be a decent stretch of open desert between the edge of Phoenix and Cave Creek, but eventually it will probably be a suburb. (Hell, the way things are going, Tucson will be a suburb of Phoenix!)

I used to keep horses on a ranch between the edge of Phoenix and Cave Creek, but it's all houses now :( Nice area, has a good vibe.

mcozzy1
06-18-2006, 05:29 AM
Yeah. I actually just took a trip past there the other day. I can't believe how built up it is that far out of Phoenix. There just houses everywhere. I met a guy who grew up there and said there used to be next to nothing there 20 years ago.

tumbleweed
06-19-2006, 09:34 AM
20 years ago 3/4 of the houses that are around werent here, it was all desert, shit greenway pkwy used to be a dirt road so did cave creek road

Guilt
07-02-2006, 02:25 AM
Yeah. I remember this, I am only 20, but I can remember as far back as 3. I was raised in North Scottsdale when everything was desert. This was before the 101 was built.... How long did that thing take to get constructed? At least 12 years with it's bridges sitting over every major road, now they have the damn speeding lights on the 101 ... Scottsdale :thumbsup: before that you had to drive down the 2 laned pima for 15 miles to get to the nearest movie theater .... this may sound easy, but if you've tried it, it takes longer than you think to get down this 15 miles. :P

Guilt
07-02-2006, 02:26 AM
By the way, since when is Cave Creek and Mesa close? :P

lostinmesa
07-04-2006, 12:07 AM
Just becuase my email says mesa does not mean I live there....

Guilt
07-06-2006, 10:03 PM
It has nothing to do with your email ... it has to do with:

DevilsKnight
12-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Yeah. I remember this, I am only 20, but I can remember as far back as 3. I was raised in North Scottsdale when everything was desert. This was before the 101 was built.... How long did that thing take to get constructed? At least 12 years with it's bridges sitting over every major road, now they have the damn speeding lights on the 101 ... Scottsdale :thumbsup: before that you had to drive down the 2 laned pima for 15 miles to get to the nearest movie theater .... this may sound easy, but if you've tried it, it takes longer than you think to get down this 15 miles. :P

Damn man.. so have I. I live in North Scottsdale still... near the 101. Won't say anymore on here in the public. =P

spraymachine
01-21-2007, 03:04 AM
I live on black mountain. Nice area for the family, even though my class room sizes are 30-45 kids in each class. But a new high school is being built in the near future.

madeline
01-30-2007, 02:49 AM
And I'm just down Highway 60 in Globe!