PDA

View Full Version : I want to smoke this salvia.... but..

Wright
03-04-2006, 05:26 AM
I'm scared.. :(

I really want to smoke enough to get the "2nd reality", but I'm afraid of a bad trip.

I just finished a 8 page essay, so allot of stress is off my back, but would doing this without a sitter sitting in a arm-rest chair be very dangerous? (it's 5x extract btw)

Keep in mind, I've never truely experienced any psychoactive drugs (I smoked some of this before, but not enough to really hallucinate, more of weed-like high).

Also, the few times I smoked it, I got really uncomfertable. Like my sweat was tingly and I would be stripping layers/opening windows, is that normal?

Please give me some reassurance!

geoffrowley19
03-04-2006, 05:41 AM
its pretty nuts, even just 5 x, i suggest you wait till u have a sitter and u cant go into it thinking its gonna be bad or else it most likely will, you just gotta prepare yourself and let your mind go, dont try to fight the feeling, just completely go with it wherreever it takes you and make sure yourr laying down cuz i dunno, thats what i did

Demon420
03-04-2006, 05:41 AM
In my opinion, I've done 20x extract and smoked about a gram of it, all it did was give me a mild high... Salvia isn't really all that it's cracked up to be. Also, I very highly doubt that you will get a bad trip from salvia, it isn't like LSD or anything.

justinsane
03-04-2006, 06:34 AM
5x wont drive you insane...

when you hit 15+x youll need to exercise caution

just start slow man.. itll happen

RIH
03-04-2006, 06:48 AM
What does salvia do? My friend wanted me to smoke some before, but I never got the chance. What is it like? He said it's like weed but you trip a bit too.

Can someone explain...?

Demon420
03-04-2006, 06:54 AM
Some ppl claim that it gives a psychodelic high. But I have bought about 1/2 an ounce of 15x Salvia of it in the past and given out test samples to many of my friends.. Basicly the reaction was that it didnt work, it just gave them a mild high for a couple minutes.

Polymirize
03-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Some ppl claim that it gives a psychodelic high. But I have bought about 1/2 an ounce of 15x Salvia of it in the past and given out test samples to many of my friends.. Basicly the reaction was that it didnt work, it just gave them a mild high for a couple minutes.

Then you got scammed my friend. I've been launched into other realities by salvia. It's a short trip but comes on so fast. It definately has the potential to be more intense than most mushroom experiences.

For me salvia was a much more "black and white" feeling trip. It didn't have the intense colors and emotional context I've had with other substances. But it also seems to have a lot of potential for inspiring "the Fear".

Demon420
03-04-2006, 08:02 AM
I too thought that I got scammed, but I also continued to shop around on different sites, as well as local headshops; Salvia just never worked for me...

orangeman
03-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Well Salvia is legal so you usually when you get it from people who run a business you know thats it's straight salvia..I say this because I have paranoid thoughts when i'm high off weed I'm pretty sure salvia is no different. If you cant handle it just keep tellin your self that you'll be back normal in about 5 minutes and back to baseline within 15 to 20 minutes and just sit there and accept the trip, thats the best way to handle it.

NightProwler
03-04-2006, 02:17 PM
yea i smoked salvia and had the most amazing expirence of my life. ego loss and other demensions. okay so fill a bowl with it, hold the lighter to it the whole time you are inhaling, and hold in the hit for about 40 seconds, then repeat. try to get as many hits in before you can't function anymore. i got about 3 hits before i lost controll.