PDA

View Full Version : grand theft auto

partyguy420
02-24-2006, 08:58 PM
ok, i know this guy, ill say frank incase of some one monitoring my internet shit.

well... frank stole a car. and i need to know what the charges are if i get charged as a accomplic.
im 16 years of age. and i live in washington state.
my girl friend may also be charged with it, shes 17 and live in washington state\
and my sis, 14 on the 4th of march

an frank is 17 and lives in washington state, he has the 3 strikes your out deal on him due to a felony chrage, hes on his second strike, and he also live in washington, now you see the realy big problem with this is the fact that me and his parole officer is my step aunt.

but anyway. frank needs to know what will happen if he gets chraged with full blown grand theft auto

kizazz83
03-18-2006, 08:40 AM
bump

josephwelch
03-19-2006, 10:38 PM
The only legal advice I'll give you is to call a lawyer in your area as soon as possible.

That being said, it looks like you could be charged with the Class C felony of 'Taking a Motor Vehicle Without Permission in the Second Degree' punishable by up to 5 years in the joint and Frank may be charged with the same in the first degree. And did you say that Frank is on his second strike, like this would be the third for him?

Take a look at the law yourself:

Taking a Motor Vehicle...Second Degree (http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.075)

Crime Classifications in Washington (http://www.societyofcounsel.org/crime_classifications.htm)

Good luck,
joe

King Amdo
03-20-2006, 12:34 AM
If I were frank. I'd think very seriously about exiting this reality while taking as many police officers with me as possibly. Fucking child abusing bunch of vermin. These scum need to be taught a lesson.

Sorry, dont get me started again!

EXODUS

partyguy420
03-28-2006, 10:33 PM
The only legal advice I'll give you is to call a lawyer in your area as soon as possible.

That being said, it looks like you could be charged with the Class C felony of 'Taking a Motor Vehicle Without Permission in the Second Degree' punishable by up to 5 years in the joint and Frank may be charged with the same in the first degree. And did you say that Frank is on his second strike, like this would be the third for him?

Take a look at the law yourself:

Taking a Motor Vehicle...Second Degree (http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.56.075)

Crime Classifications in Washington (http://www.societyofcounsel.org/crime_classifications.htm)

Good luck,
joe

well... frank is on probation, and he already has 2 strikes agints him, and i know in the state of Washington, if your on probtaion, you have a 3 strikes your out, hes on probation for vandlism he tagged the school, then for stike #2 he tagged his ex girl friends house, and so if he gets chraged with this, then hes got all the vandlisum charges on him to.

duhrickjames
03-28-2006, 11:57 PM
If he has priors, especially in a 3 strike state, then he's good as done. A lawyer might be able to reduce the sentence somewhat, but there's no doubt he's going to jail.

His choices are either reduced sentence or run. If I were in his situation, I would run.

If you need inspiration watch Spike Lee's, 25th Hour. Available at Blockbuster.

Toker4LifeVT
03-29-2006, 06:29 AM
from what i see it looks like life in prison without parole

doyle80
03-29-2006, 03:08 PM
my legal advice is tell your friend to stop stealing shit:thumbsup:

partyguy420
03-30-2006, 06:33 PM
yea, i will take your legle advie doyle, but the dumb ass wanted pussy

AcidFreak
03-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Damn dude...I would, without a doubt, run. Flee the country. Go to Canada, it's better anways. :thumbsup:

kizazz83
03-31-2006, 05:12 AM
The dumb ass is going to be pussy for a big ass nigga' in prison.

Sorry, couldn't sugar coat it any better.

they should hand out rubber pussys in prison, but then agin, the butt rapping is the only scary thing thats scary about prisons these days

partyguy420
04-01-2006, 01:45 AM
they should hand out rubber pussys in prison, but then agin, the butt rapping is the only scary thing thats scary about prisons these days

i mean shit, those plases are better then my house, other then the fact of the butt raping and the fact you cant smoke a bowl, but then agin it is possible to get shit into the jails, when my neabhor was in the prison, he would have his ex wife bring him weed, a glass pipe(glass so that the metal dectors wouldnt go off. and a bic.

krustythfreakinclown
04-29-2006, 08:38 PM
First of all, why the hell are you hanging around with criminals? Secondly, why are you hangin around with criminals who are too stupid to stay out of truble while on probation? And lastly, why in the FUCK would you have anything to do with someone who stole a car?

Forget about this guy, get a lawyer, be prepared for some time, do the time and/or probation, DON"T SMOKE WEED WHILE IN JAIL OR ON PROBATION, stay out of trouble until this whole thing is sorted out and then be more careful who you hang out with in the future.

Once you get through all this, then you can smoke weed again.

CYRAX
04-29-2006, 08:42 PM
He's fucking gone man, even if that were me (14 years old), i'd be outta here for grand theft auto...

Cuz i'm on probation too...

partyguy420
04-30-2006, 09:57 PM
First of all, why the hell are you hanging around with criminals? Secondly, why are you hangin around with criminals who are too stupid to stay out of truble while on probation? And lastly, why in the FUCK would you have anything to do with someone who stole a car?

Forget about this guy, get a lawyer, be prepared for some time, do the time and/or probation, DON"T SMOKE WEED WHILE IN JAIL OR ON PROBATION, stay out of trouble until this whole thing is sorted out and then be more careful who you hang out with in the future.

Once you get through all this, then you can smoke weed again.

well other then riding around in the truck cause i had no idea it was stolen, i dont have anything to do with it. if i was in prison or jail, i wouldnt toke anyways, and i found out i dont get in any trouble cause i didnt know it was stolen, god damn im good at lieing to the pigs.

krustythfreakinclown
05-01-2006, 05:56 AM
well other then riding around in the truck cause i had no idea it was stolen, i dont have anything to do with it. if i was in prison or jail, i wouldnt toke anyways, and i found out i dont get in any trouble cause i didnt know it was stolen, god damn im good at lieing to the pigs.

Well, which is it? You did or didn't know it was stolen? Obviously you are not good at lying seeing as how in 4 lines of text you typed at your own leisure you contradicted yourself.

I'm gonna bet you don't even graduate high school and have to settle for a GED, if you even bother trying to get that.

Good luck.

You rock! :thumbsup:

Sandypointstoner
05-11-2006, 06:27 PM
another DUMBASS CRIMINAL! Are there any people on here who enjoy smokin' weed but are not thieves or arsonists or just sorry fucking thugs!!!!FUCK!!!

partyguy420
05-12-2006, 05:12 AM
Well, which is it? You did or didn't know it was stolen? Obviously you are not good at lying seeing as how in 4 lines of text you typed at your own leisure you contradicted yourself.

I'm gonna bet you don't even graduate high school and have to settle for a GED, if you even bother trying to get that.

Good luck.

You rock! :thumbsup:

yea, i know, that was the whole point of puting that in there. i knew it was stolen like 5 miles after i left my house in it, and i figured what the hell, my prints are already in it, so...

partyguy420
08-17-2006, 07:51 PM
well... so far so good... no one has gone to jail... no one has gone to court... i did tell the cops the truth on who stole it, and every thing... he was on house aresst for being in darrington with out adult supervision(part of his parloe) other then that, i did kick his ass... but ive done some other stupid stuff... one of them is gonna make me a felon, but the other is just a umm restraing order for trying to kick my ex girl friends BF...

dmb8
09-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Sometimes when I have extra time, and you just finshed smokin some bud type in these codes. I play San Andreas on my PC and it's a trip sometimes.

professionalskit = a bunch of sweet weapons :dance:

fullclip = unlimited ammo :D

rocketman = a jet pack so you can fly all over the map aimlessley. :stoned:

At the starting point with out evening pausing just type in the words above :thumbsup:

smoke it
09-23-2006, 07:06 PM
lawyer + guilty plee = reduced sentence

MastaChronic
10-02-2006, 03:28 AM
what is you were to steal a car from a car dealership? would it be considered GTA, shoplifting or both? i want to just walk up to a cop and ask him this, out of the blue! wonder what his reaction would be? but seriously what would be the penalties?

Sabron
10-19-2006, 01:21 AM
You get charged with accomplise to grand theft auto... ..

Were you with him in the car when he stole it?
Were you near him when the car was stolen?
Were you near him when he got busted?
if not just deny knowing him

Polymirize
10-19-2006, 09:25 AM
sorry, I didn't make it all the way through the thread, but I thought some basic points needed to be addressed:

1. Stop being stupid
2. Stop breaking the law
3. If at anytime you need to break law, stop getting caught for it.

I swear, its always the same people on here getting into trouble constantly. Usually while on probation.

You do realise laws are there to help a society function right? If you can't govern yourself maybe you should do us all a favor and just follow the rules.

Zoosh
10-19-2006, 09:59 PM
If at anytime you need to break law, stop getting caught for it.

Yea, your right.
Its lame but dont do the crime, if you cant do the time.
And nobody can do the time so dont do any crimes.

Ol Schwaggy Bastard
10-20-2006, 12:44 AM
i mean shit, those plases are better then my house, other then the fact of the butt raping and the fact you cant smoke a bowl, but then agin it is possible to get shit into the jails, when my neabhor was in the prison, he would have his ex wife bring him weed, a glass pipe(glass so that the metal dectors wouldnt go off. and a bic.

there's a difference between jails and prisons. County jails aren't shit,other than the fact that you should probably beat the shit out of a crackhead or two when you first get there.... but PRISON is bad, even without the anal rape, and its especially rough if there's no group that you belong to.
But your friend'll probably go to juvie, so that's nothing to worry about. It's like indoor summer camp.

tahoe58
10-20-2006, 12:57 AM
another DUMBASS CRIMINAL! Are there any people on here who enjoy smokin' weed but are not thieves or arsonists or just sorry fucking thugs!!!!FUCK!!!

I'm with ya on that.....jeez....murphy....so sad so sad....nowhere to go but down or sideways.....sorry ass lives of the truly stupid.

partyguy420
10-21-2006, 11:00 AM
ahh how long dose it normaly take for a court case like this to get to the districts attrony? this gonna suck if i get charged with it cause, i may get charged with 2 more other stupid ones, and washington is a 3 stirkes your out state....

partyguy420
10-21-2006, 11:16 AM
You get charged with accomplise to grand theft auto... ..

Were you with him in the car when he stole it?
Were you near him when the car was stolen?
Were you near him when he got busted?
if not just deny knowing him

nope
nope
nope
its basicaly what i did... althu hes lucky hes not dead for stealing like 1000 dollars from me