PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas?

Mole2k4
08-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Ok, my plants are coming up to seven weeks old, I started flowering almost a week ago and have noticed they have started really growing again! :D

Although, my plants are constantly drooping now, the leaves are really bad although I only water when the soil is dry 2 inches deep.
Now I did overfert, and have since not ferted again, I ferted probably about 2 weeks ago and some of my lower leaves are really yellowing even though I flushed them.
I also noticed light yellow streaks on one plants leaves, and on one of my plant's it seems like there is little holes that have been burnt right through the leaves.

I'm about 99% certain there are no bugs, no obvious holes, except for this fert burn.
So................
How do I stop my leaves from drooping when I water them about every 3 days with half a pint of water?
How do I up the ante an start really adding some good fert, without overferting my plants, even though they are apparently overferted already although I don't understand how.
:(

kramllehctim
08-20-2004, 03:21 AM
Newbie mistake. Fertilize when not needed!

Some soil used is perfect, trying to make it better ruins the soil, 4ever!

If u started out with good soil, leave it alone, only use fert. on MOTHER plants as a rule of thumb for me.

When u water, the fert. becomes real active, making ur plants droop. (From what u said) Plus the temperature of ur water is important!!!

Peace
MM