PDA

View Full Version : I'm having the worst luck with these tests....

mynameismike0
08-18-2004, 09:51 PM
a few weeks ago i was trying to get a job at a place that drug tests, and was worried, but ended up not getting the job anyway, so i was ok. I've since gotten a new job that didn't test, so i'm in the clear for that.

here's the problem:

the other night, i was a dumbass and mentioned how i think weed should be decriminalized, and now my parents suspect me. I don't know if they are really going to do it, but my dad mentioned getting some drug tests. They would almost definitely get the cheapest ones from Wal-Green's. I was wondering what chemicals i should get to add to the test if i have to take it. The test could be at anytime, from as soon as my dad gets home from work until whenever, so i don't really want to stop smoking. i smoked a joint yesterday morning, and a bong after school, and have been doing pretty much that routine about 4 times a week for about a month. Thanks.

KronicKing
08-18-2004, 11:53 PM
would they watch u piss? if not u should just get a freind who is clean and have him piss ina condom for you,just redo it everyday after school and have it on u @ all times....haha a condom full of piss lmao now that i think about that i'd be funny if it fell outa yer pocket infront of yer rent...but that should work lucky i dont have to worry about that since my dad smokes to so if he ever tried to pull that on me id let him know i know =P

Deadphish
08-19-2004, 02:25 AM
I've never been drug tested. If my parents ask me if I had smoked I just say that I did, they won't punish me for being honest, they know they can't stop me from smoking so there's no reason to punish me for it. If you really think they suspect you, just go out and tell them, like I said, they can't punish you for being honest

ndhawk
08-19-2004, 07:45 PM
They can't punish you for being honest but they can punish you for smoking weed.

mynameismike0
08-21-2004, 08:50 PM
well, it doesn't look like i'm getting tested. And its been a shitty 4 days not smoking.... i'm still gonna lay off for a while, just in case....

JustANewbieGrower
08-22-2004, 03:16 AM
well you'd be pretty much screwed anyway.. there's no real way to get THC outta your system the very same day you want to get a drug test done... yeah you might fly by if they test the same day you piss.. (best to be clean 48 hours before the test) if not.. it's like walking across a rubber band

I know this because I currently work at your local GNC store "General Nutrition Center" but people that have come in tell me some things

Creatine - not sure how it's used to clean your system.. but it's used.. it's even in most of your system flush drinks.. I.E. Strip nc, Total Eclipse, and others but i forget.. i'm lucky enough to not use them..

also.... I heard Niacin can be used to clean your system.. Also it's a semi-drug.. take some of it and you'll get a warm feeling.. but.. it's bad for your liver.. so you take to much and you're fucked.. so becareful with Niacin..

and.. Vitamin-B and lots of water.. Cranberry Juice..

but yeah.. things work differently for one person.. and another it doesn't work at all.. we're all different :)

I'd go on but I've kinda lost myself in what i'm talking about.. so i'm gonna go back to smokin and listening to some tunes.. take it easy and happy tokes