PDA

View Full Version : Pitt college

rollnotherblunt420
02-22-2006, 03:04 AM
Yo wat up people just wondering if any one here attends the university of pittsburgh and was wondering how the buds were up there? any prices would be aprreciated also how much for a half or a full Oz? :rasta:

finesse208
02-14-2007, 04:33 AM
hey well ive lived in pittsburgh my whole life and well theres some bomb as bud around here buuttt its not always around unless u know the best ppl. one major i mean major dealer lives in oakland, right near pitt campus, and u know cmu has some crazy wierd potheads. the recent craze around here is purple kush.
prices for mids are usaully like 65-85 and ounce
dro is like 65 for 7g's
anthign special is like 65-100 per cut(3.5 ounces), pppl hear always call it a cut. pittsburgh got some good bud but honestly u would prob rather come here if u drink alot

o and cops are pretty chill about pot from what ive experienced

evan5502
03-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Some of those prices sound too good to be true, 7 grams of dro for 65$? And a cut is 3.5 grams NOT 3.5 OUNCES.

rebgirl420
03-04-2007, 10:15 PM
I go to PITT...

PullinFloodz
03-04-2007, 11:48 PM
I went to Pitt but partied too much and had to transfer schools...:( miss it up there was the best semester fuckin ever:thumbsup:

rebgirl420
03-04-2007, 11:54 PM
I dont even really go, I do most of my classes online.

amoeba666
03-08-2007, 12:35 AM
There is no way your getting stuff for 85 an z. it wasnt that cheap even in the early 80's:(

Krippysmoker
03-13-2007, 06:35 PM
I can get nice mids for a bit over 100 a zip...but they can go for as much as 150.
Its 67 in the burgh today...perfect weather to wash the car...hit the RooR and relax :)

GratefulDawg
05-12-2007, 08:09 PM
went to Pitt but partied too much and had to transfer schools... miss it up there was the best semester fuckin ever

Haha - same exact situation here. Fun school, but I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't get the hell out of there......haha!

It's a good school though - lot's of neat classes for stoners too :rasta:

medmj<3er
06-07-2007, 02:25 AM
If any of you Pitt kids get a chance, take the class "Drug Use and Drug Policy" at CMU. (If you're a registered Pitt student, you can take 1 free CMU class a semester, and vice versa.) It's absolutely amazing if you're interested in the history and reality of drugs.

Also, hi! I'm a CMU girl who smokes for pain relief-- and let me tell you, boy does that suck when your asshole frat connections leave without telling you (and owing you a cut, no less)! :O(

When it's not the summer, though, CMU actually has a lot of stoners, for being such a "nerd school." It's a rare day to go up on Flagstaff Hill in the springtime and not smell the sweet scent of ganja...

bcubed
07-25-2007, 08:55 PM
When it's not the summer, though, CMU actually has a lot of stoners, for being such a "nerd school." It's a rare day to go up on Flagstaff Hill in the springtime and not smell the sweet scent of ganja...

TY for the mermory! Going to high school at Central Catholic, can remember many a fine evening getting high/drunk/laid/whatever in Schenley Park.:jointsmile: