PDA

View Full Version : I just got busted in Arizona

offtheradar
02-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Well, I got stopped at a check point by border patrol and they searched my vehicle. Found 1/2 oz pot, very small amount of hash, which I don't believe was actually hash and pipe and small bong. They put me in cell and called sherriff and then sherriffs department arrested me. I've never been arrested before yet they charged me with 3 Felonys. Oh and by the way they put hash in the same category as Crack and Heroin. WTF!!! This is complete bullshit. So I may never be able to vote again because I smoke a little weed. We have a complete fu*ked up legal system.

rsbluerelm
02-20-2006, 10:31 PM
DAM same as crack and heroin?3 felonies?

Wow arizona's fucked

Here you would have got 2 or 3 misdemeonars.cause those are almost exact charges as i got

FieldofHerb22
02-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Well, I got stopped at a check point by border patrol and they searched my vehicle. Found 1/2 oz pot, very small amount of hash, which I don't believe was actually hash and pipe and small bong. They put me in cell and called sherriff and then sherriffs department arrested me. I've never been arrested before yet they charged me with 3 Felonys. Oh and by the way they put hash in the same category as Crack and Heroin. WTF!!! This is complete bullshit. So I may never be able to vote again because I smoke a little weed. We have a complete fu*ked up legal system.

Sorry dude. But why did you carry shit on you when you knew a you had to go to a checkpoint? You shouldn't of put yourself in that situation.

del...
02-21-2006, 02:08 AM
the one between tucson and nogales? been there...but when i went through in januaryi didn't know they had dogs too...and i had just driven past it in the southbound lane a few hours before on the way to drop off a friend taking a bus trip into south mexico! luckily i had my dogs with me and the green cops just walked by with a smile then waved me on.

are you charged in pima or santa cruz county? please fill in the details for your fellow 'zonians...