PDA

View Full Version : DEAD - PHISH

crystal clear pepsi
08-17-2004, 07:45 PM
yeah i like takin the XR with regular........

u wouldnt wanna get rid of n e would u ? Since u got so much

pills are safe to send in the mail , i do it all the time , lol jsut wrap them in bubble wrap

ill pay or wotrk somthin out

u got an e-mail or a way i can get ahold of u and talk further so we dont have to discuss it all on here , ya feel me

thanx , later

Kronik Bagz
08-18-2004, 02:44 AM
im lost. is there a point to this???

KillaBuzz
08-18-2004, 03:17 AM
i dunno but therez been alotta pointless threadz lately n it pisses me off cuz i gotz dial up so i spend 5 minz loadin up a page ta see "123" written, n thatz it. plz dunt waste my time, if itz sumthin u want 2 remain private, try PRIVATE MESSAGIN the person.
PeAcE

Deadphish
08-18-2004, 03:34 AM
lol I like having a thread with my name as the title...

I know this isn't an excuse, but I'm lazy, I would send some for free but I would never get around to it.. sorry, it's like when a friend asks you to burn a cd, I never do it cause I just forget..

Phunk42
08-18-2004, 04:51 AM
Well since that has been answered ill change this thread around a little bit. Phish(the band) recently had thier final show. Any Phans have comments? Anyone else have any comments on the band and thier music?

Deadphish
08-18-2004, 07:04 AM
my good friend went, he had a blast, my friends sister almost didn't get in, cause of the rain, she left her car somewhere and walked. I would have gone, but he got his tickets for 425 a peice and I dont' have that kind of money. I missed the simulcasts cause I was working.. oh well. I did see them Friday June 25th at alpine valley, it was amazing. I also saw The Dead at alpine vally july 24th. They both were so amazing. I'm sad Phish broke up, but I'm looking forward to Bonaroo next year and seeing The Dead and I think panic is spose to tour next year. I would also love to see Radiohead again.

Deadphish
08-18-2004, 07:13 AM
also this is a link to Mike Gordon talking about how it rained at Coventry and how alot of people weren't able to get it.

http://mystupidcrap.com/scott/mike.mp3

Phunk42
08-20-2004, 06:52 PM
I caught the simulcast, great sound/picture. I only saw the 15th show. I thought it was awesome(except trey was a bit sloppy). Its going to be hard to find a band as talented as them.