PDA

View Full Version : UK Policing

Yous
02-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Seen the state of policing in london?
Before in the old days i hardly heard or saw any police, the public wanted more police on the streets, so thats what happened.

Now everyday as i step outside my house a few minutes cant pass by without me seeing either CITY POLICE (heavily armed, machine guns armour and everything else) Metropolitain police (lightly armed, guns and tasers) Or community police (un-armed, standard bat and cuffs). They can either be on undercovered on foot, uniformed on foot, in cars, in riot vans, unmarked cars, motorcycles, bikes or mopeds. Pretty sad considering how intimidating people find this now that the public know that police are allowed to shoot and kill anyone they want, they called it "Shoot 2 Kill" as you may have heard, now the government can kill anyone they want with any reason at all.

And all my smoking spots have become hot, full of police on bikes/on foot.

Now the tax in london has risen, YET AGAIN, the government says this is to create a police superforce allmost like swat teams roaming the streets all the time (like i dont see enough armed officers allready) belive me soon there will be an army controlling the streets of london.

If you think about it, the police are effectively the largest and most geared gang in the country, just like other gangsters they give you a sense of insecutiry when you spot a gang of police, and we still fund them to further equip the gang. Not for our good, all it does is kill people, and their freedom.

So what do you think about my home city policing?? Gr8 isnt it :dance: !!!

briman
02-17-2006, 12:48 PM
man thts shit i was chased 1ce by police for having a tiny bit of pot but i was in a place called aberystwyth and over the past 2 years its just got so stupid with the police they r bringing police from liverpool and burmingham down just to stop "drug crimes" where there isnt ne realy there is only like 2-3 small time dealers and they only deal weed nothin heavier i think everyone should mutiny against the police and screw them over and not buy food fromt his country either grow ur own or buy from foreing countries what would they do then without ne money thtl serve the little fuckers right

cloudsurfer
02-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Tony Blair is Hitler!!! The only difference is that politics is done in a different way these days. Politicians dont march the streets and force/preach ideas like Hitler, They simply sit in their comfy houses making rules and we dont even notice till its tooo late.

Shoot to kill sucks ass and all this BS the goverment feed us about doing it for our protection sucks.. Blair will have us all branded and forced to carry ID soon.. Just like Jews during the war!!!

Jim Morrison said something about fat admirals and their suited Generals gettin rich of the blood of the innocent..Bassically just coz they are well spoken and wearing a suit dont make them good people!!!

sorry bout going off on one..please dont shoot me Mr Blair :)

peace