PDA

View Full Version : Why Pot Should Be Legal

BestTonicIsChronic
02-16-2006, 11:28 PM
IMO pot should be definatly legalized not just for medecinal purposes but for recreation like alcohol and because IT JUST MAKES SOO MUCH SENSE.

Top Ten Reasons

10. Its not physically addictive

9. Does less damage than both tobacco and alcohol

8. It will take alot of money away from dealers. Creating money through taxes that will be made on sales, shipping and growing.

7. They can control the sales, age of consumers, price, and potency

6. Youll know what you are getting is safe, uncut, and not laced

5. You cant OD on weed unless you eat your bodys weight worth (and where are you EVER going to get that much), but you can OD on alcohol.

4. Less people getting arrested for possesion of weed

3. It makes things better for "us" and the government

2. Amsterdam does it

1. And is just SO DAMN FUN

Like I understand and even am greatfull that things like Cocaine, Heroin, and Meth are illegal because if it werent then than would be junkies everywhere because it would be legal so more people would do it. Well that wraps it all up. Please Reply and Discuss.

mrdevious
02-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Actually that's not true that "if it's legal everybody will start doing it", that's the same argument anti-weed people use, but in holland where it's legal teen use is half and adult use is less, though I don't know by how much. I believe with any hard drugs, it's the deals not the users that should be punished. though if users won't get clean then I think instead of prison, which is retarded, they should get forced rehabilitation.

CoyoteGrass
02-22-2006, 02:05 AM
if they legalize it in all states they will tax it make gay rules and probably lace it....i have a house in holland with a few plants, my grandparents take care of the shit and pressure seal it for me to smoke when i go to visit....whats the big fucking deal....come to gainesville fl on 420 and help support the cause