PDA

View Full Version : UP MICHIGAN SUCKS

bcbudgirl
02-16-2006, 09:09 PM
UP sucks ass. There is no weed to be found and peeps who have it wont help out....GRRRRR - I gots to move.

Aside from a very nice guy I found on here, I would be chit outta luck on herb.

:(

GreenCheddar
02-16-2006, 10:56 PM
I feel the same way too......I got no love in Flint! Just looking at the pictures on this website makes me angry.......maybe I should try and grow my own! Good luck trying to find some.:)

Fabolous
02-23-2006, 08:14 AM
yup UP does suck, thats why i am glade i live more South West of Michigan, But sadly nasty shit is getting past around everywhere,

when i say everywhere i mean in citys :Kalamazoo, detroit, Southben, Comstock...... it sucks all my dealers got shit weed >_<

Casper
03-03-2006, 12:07 AM
Detroit is a joke right now, nothing but garbage!!

BlakeCarrington
04-10-2006, 03:02 PM
I know that this post is real late but, I have something to say: BCBUDGIRL your grapichs are sweet. If only that were you in the pic. Casper I have been reading your post and I can't believe we live in the same city because I puff like a Rasta boy

kamakapili
02-15-2007, 10:00 PM
I have been smoking so much weed--fuck I love it--nothing like a great Iron mountain Snowbong, go out on the deck say high to the minister----light up a big bong by the chhurch, with clueless neighbors-----nothing like a zero degree bong hit, the doors have been opened.....Happy Skiing

stinkyattic
02-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh man I took a motorcycle trip across the UP this summer and thought it was SOOOO pretty. I'll be back!!!

pass the chicken
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just michigan that sucks in general nothing to do everything is always closes at like 10pm except fast food and 7-11 but the weed over heres GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ATE havn't been handed anything lower then some damn fine regos in years.

Fabolous
04-13-2007, 03:47 AM
plenty of chronic in the d you are just lookin in the wrong places... keep looking its there

this was about a year ago......

GoldenGoblin
07-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh man I took a motorcycle trip across the UP this summer and thought it was SOOOO pretty. I'll be back!!!

the yooper is beautiful
and stink if you do meander through the yooper again you can crash here if you need to.

Greenbud420
08-09-2007, 07:04 PM
I be gettin goood stuff from sagnasty real goodstuff and dealer never runs out :thumbsup::joint1:

GoldenGoblin
09-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Yo Trolls

This is for the Upper Peninsula

hehe
:jointsmile:

SouthPole
09-12-2007, 03:54 AM
there's plenty of tree in lansing... the up can be nice but yeah, i could never live there. it just makes sense that the more people there is the more smokers there are, which means better AND cheaper weed

imitator
09-13-2007, 04:32 PM
When I lived in Marquette and went to college, it wasnt hard to find green at all. But it usually came in from Minneapolis iirc. I dont think I had a single dry period the entire time I was up there.

Now northern lower, around gaylord/alpena area, that sucked.

GoldenGoblin
09-14-2007, 12:51 AM
There are a boat load of old timers who have gardens up here.

Only met a few but ...least they are here.