PDA

View Full Version : Legal Troubles

so out of it
02-16-2006, 07:34 AM
okay heres the thing (sorry bout the length)

about 4 months ago i was hanging out with my two friends in front of another friends house waiting for him to get back from running errands with his dad. and a cop rolls up on us and says someone called the cops on us saying we vandalised a chainlinked fence and a shed with a pair of wire cutters/sheers.(which we did not) so the two pigs make us sit on the curb questioning, and taking information on us for almost two hours and the bitch who called them on us actually came and identified us, sticking to her bullshit story. so after two hours they call all our parents over to come pick us up. they were all pissed obviously but since they had no proof that we did it, our parents took our side.
well about 3 weeks ago i get a letter in the mail saying i had to appear at a probation hearing to see whether theyll take this matter into court or not. which was a shock because i was the only one out of the three STILL to recieve a letter. so i go to the thing and the guy fully chews me out asking me when i started smoking, how much i smoke, how much i drink, all of it. well i couldnt lie to him because my mom was with me and she knows of my smoking cause she used to let me in the house and shes caught be lying about drinking in the house and shit. so after all this, he looks at my shitty grades and basically told me after i denied all the charges that there was no reason why they should believe me over the bitch who lied, so im gonna have to take it to court. where if i get convicted of the vandalism charge i could get locked up in juvi for a fucking year!
so my mom says i have to be perfect until the trial because she says theyre gonna drug test me beforehand. but im not so sure of this. ive been sober from weed for about 7 days (but i still plan on drinking and shrooming and acid etc) and im just wondering if its all in vein, if they really do have the right to test me before the trial.

StonerWarArena
02-16-2006, 07:49 AM
I wouldn't take any chances. You should clean your system out just in case, because what happens if you do fail? then you would probably be in way worse of a condition. They might even put you in the youth home for a year like you said. Just depends how bad you screw up.

motorcycletony222
02-16-2006, 06:14 PM
The only way to test you is if its a condition of your release. I dont think you were ever taken into custody or had to post bail so, no they cant make you. It sounds like your mom might be in on this with the person you talked to. Who was this person? Were you on probation at the time when this happened? If so that changes everything. Remember never admit anything to anybody, period. It sounds like you have an ok relationship with your moms, but she may think shes doing the right thing for you by talking to the popo's. It might be time to cut the strings, not all the way but maybe just keeping her in the dark. I'd keep on getting budded.

Aristotle
02-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Beat the shit out of the lady's sons and or husband.

Seriously, it may seem like bad advice, but who is honestly that gay to lie about someone commiting vandalization? And what kind of magistrate would do that to someone while they have NO proof you did anything?

Although, you should have denied everything in the first place, like you said.. they had no evidence you did anything. Just deny everything when you go to court, as long as it does not bend the truth too entirely from what you told the magistrate(or whoever the guy was who decided you'd go to court). Get a public defender if a lawyer is required, don't waste money on this petty shit.

And don't believe their scare tactics, either. You'd never get a year in jail. Just a slap on the wrist and maybe a month of probation and/or a revoke of your license.. if you have one.

so out of it
02-17-2006, 04:05 AM
yeah i know that all i really have to do is go into that court knowing that im completely innocent and never let them get to me and make me think otherwise