PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

nemf 2000
02-15-2006, 01:47 AM
Ok first pic is one of two NLxBB that are about 5 days old one is doing ok other is not (refer to pic). Second pic is of durban poison also 5 days old one is doing well other is not???:confused: About 3 days ago when i watered them i gave them a small amout of mexican bat guam in the water!! Two seem fine two do not!! Also i started 10 NLxBB and only 2 came up and one looks like this severly deformed im starting to think the batch of beans were bad!!!:confused: Any help would be greatly APP.

justaseed
02-15-2006, 02:59 AM
what kind of soil are you using? did you add anything to it?

on a separate note, you need to get them a little closer to the light, they are just starting to stretch.

justaseed
02-15-2006, 03:02 AM
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=52324
look to my second post in this thread for the proper info to give when asking about a plant problem.

BukDatAss
02-15-2006, 04:16 PM
its to early I think to be adding any nutes.. You should wait about 2 weeks at least or when you repot

mand
02-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Hello nemf :) Sometimes that's just how they are love I'm affraid, I suppose it's just down to the seeds.
I had a poor batch of seeds on my present grow, out of 16 seed I ended up with just 10 plants, there were a couple that started growing and then just stopped withered and died :(

All you can do is read the advice given on here and try you're best with them and hope they grow up healthy and strong. It really is a case of sometimes it's nothing you have done wrong it's simply down to the seeds used.

love mand xxx:)

nemf 2000
02-15-2006, 09:54 PM
justaseed actually they are about a inch from lights at all times in the pics i lifted the lights to be able to see them!! As far as what i added to soil refer to first post.And they are potted in exacatly what you see them in. Thanks for any help on this matter.

nemf 2000
02-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Ok things seem ok now :) Started another cab. to make things a little easier and a little more stealthy. Second pic is the same NLxBB from first post. First pic is the durban poison from first post. And a overall shot of another cab. :D They all seem to be doing well but one is just taking of a little slow. :rasta: Thanks for all your help i have learned alot on this board and alot of good laughs along the way reading some of the posts on this site!