02-15-2006, 12:15 AM
cmon lol we need to get talkin! weather, anything! haha

sbskico1
02-24-2006, 03:38 PM
What' up?
I'm outside of Fairbanks.

sbskico1
03-17-2006, 06:29 AM
is there anyone out there?..................

sbskico1
03-17-2006, 06:30 AM
no?

rantingsweed
03-20-2006, 10:12 PM
hi message to short

sbskico1
03-24-2006, 01:56 AM
While there's alot to talk about...Iraq.....North Korea.......best smoke.....Alaska.........what I'm hoping for is to find a grower in Alaska..who is an artist at growing the best damn smoke ever conceived by man or God, so I can buy a trash bag full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way 35 years old male, I am a general manager for the power company in town, from the east coast, best smoke ever in Colorado, i think it was hydro. like to camp, hike, ski, snowshoe, riding ATV pretty much anything where you can smoke and relax........

Peace

upnsmk
10-06-2006, 09:07 AM
whats up? well here its down pouring and has been for the last month or two (raining but the town drier than hell) i was hoping to start growing soon but seed problems so far so ya next persons turn to speak.. :)

BlueBear
10-09-2006, 05:24 PM
What kind of seed problems? Why don't you just order? Oh Yeh, Anchorage.
Adieu

gill145
10-10-2006, 01:39 AM
the weather sucks balls, it need to either get nice again, or snow so i can go snowboarding.

This dry spell is pretty lame too.:mad:

happygirl0025
10-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey dude! Yeah the dry spell sux SO bad! Im feelin it too here in Kenai....wish the hell it WOULD snow!! Im so damn sick of the rain. You in Anchorage??

alaskagirl
10-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey all...............greetings alaskans..........haven't been here in a while and glad there seems to be a few more ak folks here...:dance: ...............any body know if anything is in the works for trying to get "legalize" on the ballots again. We barely lost last time and haven't heard any more on getting it on ballot in next election.................by the way, i'm from Homer.....................
peace,
alaskagirl :rasta:

p.s. oh yea, fuck the rain. I want sunshine but I'd even take snow over this shit!!

happygirl0025
10-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey alaskagirl! Whats up?? Im new to the site and hoping to meet some other chicks around here...I am from Kenai and I come to Homer a lot...I love it down there. I hardly know anyone up here in Kenai. I say fuck the rain too, Id rather see snow or sunshine too. Well anyways, hope you will talk to me soon.... catch ya lata!! Nice to know there IS someone out there from the peninsula!!

BlueBear
10-12-2006, 10:17 PM
No word on any ballot measures this year that I have herd of yet. It seems like they put a big fight up just to stop the last Meth/MJ bill down and folks are deciding if they are happy with that win and don't want to ster anything up untill we get some new blood in the public offic or something. This administration is pretty anti pot so it just may be better to wait and get some more simpathetic oficials in office first before going for the gold again.
My wifes aunt and grandma live in Homer and her pops lives in Kodiac across the water there.
Adieu

gill145
10-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Ya, I'm from Anchorage.

No ballot measures this time around as far as I know. Nevada and Colorado are taking beig swings though. I may rethink going to vegas for my 21st if pot is legalized, instead of staying here and getting shitfaced. I'd much rather smoke weed legally than drink legally.