PDA

View Full Version : rastagal :)House raided.

rastagal
02-13-2006, 11:00 PM
hey all, sorry Ive been off the boards for so long. But unfourtunatley my house got raided three days before christmas, they didnt raid house for weed, but lets just say they got a bonus. They came for a different reason, but took my little plant:( talk about surprised they came for one thing and discovered a lucan housewife growing herbs. Anyways they took my aerofarm, they took my two seeddlings they took ferts , fan everyfuckingthing, The police were cool about it when they came across it, and I was able to joke around with them, telling them theres a lot worse they could come across, not to be minding aul medicianal herfbs.They didnt take me to garda station as my daughter was here, it was 8 o clock in morning my daughter and partner were leaving for school and work.When they were leaving one garda lit up a smoke like he was gumming, I told him he could have smoked in house, we could have shared a spliff, he had good humour and laughed :).
So anyways they told me a file was going to be sent to DPP, but they said it would be ages before i heard anything about it.
So, keep LO, for rastagal in the papers soon, Housewife fights for her weed :)

I hope all of you are well.I hadnt been able to get on here in while. Gfog, Kongo , Knotter, missed yis all, lads.:)

If you write to me at hotmail, I'll give yis my number and fill yis in properly.
Beware who watching lads..

Keep on smoking, i sure as shit will. Oh and Ps, the good thing is Ive found a brilliant guy who lets say keeps me rollin...300 and ounce of thebest shit. First nite I smoked it I crashed the fuck out :)

I just wish I could grow again, but I think thats out of the question for now:(

positive vibes:rasta:

gfog
02-14-2006, 12:26 AM
welcome back, rasta.
yeah we didnt have a clue what happened to ya! thats crap news about the raid i hope all is well! pity about ur grow!just in abit of a rush at the mo will catch up later
peace
gfog

kongo
02-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome back Sisthren,

Sorry for your troubles had some meself.Look down the threads when you get a sec.I'm still smilin though as I see are you so lets spark it up an praise Jah!

Good to have ya back.

kongo
02-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Go to Stir it Up

widowwhite
02-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey all ,

Are you really from Eire , seems so.
I'm new to this list , recently moved to Eire...
it seems to be impossible to find buddies over here,:confused:
Heeeeeeeeeeelp , info Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

missmarley
02-17-2006, 04:00 PM
welcome back girl!! was worried! those guys told me that you were away on holidays!!

Thinking of u in your time of Trouble with the DPP

Fight for your rights and the lovely village of LUCANS!!!

Knotter
02-20-2006, 07:17 PM
welcome back rasta...sorry to hear about the shitty news. My heart goes out to you.

good to see you back though!

peace
Knotter