PDA

View Full Version : Any Beach"ies" around here?

beachguy in thongs
02-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey, I'm at the beach, if anyone would e-mail me at [email protected] , it'd be appreciated. I'm 30 and have been through a couple a car-benders and the epileptic medication I took, to try and find out the root of my pain, didn't work and caused me to go through a very, bad reaction to the medicine, which caused me to stop the epileptic medication, on top of muscle-relaxers, cold turkey. Then I had to go through withdrawal from that. I've talked to my doctor and he supports me in the fact that marijuana helps me more than anything a Neurologist and an M.D., O.D. could prescribe me. But, other than that, he can't help me.

It's funny, because the Neurologist gave me Neurontin and, after bad experiences with that, I told him "no more". He said there was nothing else he can do for me. A year later, news stories started coming out, linking that drug to suicide.

I, also, took Gabatril, one more epileptic medication, and then months of Baclofen (muscle-relaxer), with Topamax (epileptic medication) added a month later.

Almost a year after the doctor's experiments with drugs, I had a bad reaction.

Five years after the last injury occured, I've came to the conclusion that it's permanent. Marijuana takes it away.

I will now be pathetic for the rest of my life, because our government won't let my injury heal. Sucks.