PDA

View Full Version : HRMMM...

robert42
02-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Why is racism accepted against a country with a less majority on the boards?

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=606869#post606869

esrabalamir says nothing but racist comments about greece, im sure if this was a black or white thing or a america or england thing maybe more woulda been done, but i just dont see how he's allowed to post such savage things.

ottoman empire, open the historical books
(not greek historical books cuz you don't wanna see to the reality...lol)
and research what is ottoman empire....
it is the one and the only great empire all around the world
i fuck alexander's ass.....lol
remember cyprus war.....greeks were like cowardly chickens....lol "we were cut greek soldiers' heads and play football with their heads in cyprus"
this is the true, but i really dont care this idiot occurence in cyprus
go to girne and visit "yavuz cikartma beach",it is in turkish side of cyprus"kktc" u will see to the true there:cool:
u take pride in eu but europan union even doesnt pay attention to ur country, they dont even care your speechs in the eu meetings....lol

i posted this here cos i didnt wanan start a argument and would rather have knowledged people readign this then people thinking im trying to start trouble.

del...
02-11-2006, 08:50 PM
what are you doing getting involved in something you have no business in anyway? it is between those 2 and they're doing it quietly in an unused room. it's ancient history and rivalry...let em be.

lemonboy
02-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Because people have been gotten rid of for much less before. It just seems silly at this point. Here's a "Hawaiian" guy that talks exactly the same way (http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd14x69961.shtml). Couldn't be the same people though. Nah.

robert42
02-12-2006, 03:55 PM
im not gettin envolved its just not the only case also the stuff he says about greeks apply to me to cos im part greek anyway off the subect. after the 7/7 bombings in london he made some very bad comments even praising it. i dont care about it its funny actually that a guy can come here and do so much and not get banned but a lil 15 year old american kid can come here make a couple threads about bullshit and get banned.

lemonboy
02-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes, it's more of an annoyance now. He responds to my posts thanking me and shit. Ridiculous. I don't think it's just Greeks though. It's whomever happens to piss him off at any given moment. I think he's still here because they fear the backlash. Having to deal with people that obviously know how to use proxies and such doesn't sound like much fun to me.

robert42
02-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Yea true i guess just a shame a small amount ruin it for the rest.

well anyway sorry del if my thread was a waste.

lemonboy
02-13-2006, 03:21 AM
It's not a waste to discuss if it can be done like adults. They just have a lot of options to consider and I realize that. As del posted about MOM, we just don't need the attention and I agree with him completely. I liked this place 200% more when nobody is talking about mail order. I realize that now.

likemclever
02-13-2006, 07:14 AM
Robert you're part Greek? Oo la la.......:stoned: