PDA

View Full Version : help me out pleeeeaseee

drunx
08-13-2004, 05:28 PM
so shit, next thursday is my exit meeting with diversion in which i have to sign a dismisal form and shit, im not entirely sure if i will be tested but i am beting on it. so anyway i thought i had my last test YESTERDAY so what do i do ? i go out and buy a half ounce and smoke a shitload of it. so i possibly have a piss test next thursday, and i just smoked a bunch, any advice on what to do? I plan on using N2's dilution method, any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. bong

KillaBuzz
08-14-2004, 08:59 PM
well we all kno how proby officerz rlly wanna get u on a breech, so i wood definatly consider the possibility ov a test. how often have they been testin u?, n az fer the dilution, well therez only so much dilution can do, but id give it a try fer sure n hope fer the best.
PeAcE

o0darknemesis0o
08-15-2004, 07:33 AM
just go to the local smoke shop and buy some "quick fix" synthetic urnie. works great, just used it to pass my employment test, you can get it for like 20 bucks, comes with a heat pad and everything. ive also heard alot of ppl that the dilution works for, but at least you know that the synthetic stuff works if you need it.