PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Salvia

richrock
02-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Greets to all my smoker friends in Denver. Woke up today and thought about trying Salvia. Just wondering where the cheapest head shop to pick some up would be. I live in Denver on the North Side, but don't mind driving a bit. Also, being about 6'1" and 275# or so, how much do you think I should get for a first timer.

Thanks, and stay green
Rock

Floyd Pepper
02-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Don't know the northern part of town, but Rocky Mountain Pipeline on Colfax near Golden has some alternate smoke. I've never really looked at it, but it would be worth a call to see if they have Salvia. If not, there's lots of mail order sources for the stuff.

Sorry, can't help with the dose.

coloradosfinest
02-09-2006, 05:19 AM
Smoke Signals on Broadway and Hampden has pretty good prices, thats usually where i buy my salvia. Its also a great place to buy some quality glass. Honestly you could just cruise Colfax or Broadway and find a decent place to buy some salvia. Just don't go to Myxed Up Creations, their prices are much higher than most shops.

richrock
02-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the replies. Just might have to take a drive tomorrow and see what I can find.

Josh55
02-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah theres a pipeline on colfax that sells the stronger 10-40x shit..

like colfax and youngsfeild, maybe a few blocks east of youngsfeild

SneakerPimp
02-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Salvia, lol if you want some, I'll GIVE you some... but if your gonna go buy some, I think its a waste of money... Your better off smoking Catnip, seriously!