PDA

View Full Version : anyone travel with bud on them?

joogee
02-08-2006, 07:16 PM
My BF is going to california in the summer and is hell bent on bringing along a little weed to smoke while he's there. Isn't this really dangerous to try to smuggle on him or in his luggage? I keep saying don't do it, but he says "no big deal." :confused:

WakingDream
02-08-2006, 09:06 PM
if you do it properly it can be no big deal.

joogee
02-08-2006, 10:14 PM
that's what i'm worried about, though. Can't they see it when it passes through xray if in your luggage? i guess you could keep some on you, but if they pat you down, you're screwed.

WakingDream
02-09-2006, 12:26 AM
He could hide a nug in his groin area.

m4ster chef
02-10-2006, 11:42 PM
there's a lot of ways to hide.... you can put it inside a series of sealed bags and cover each one in vaseline. this doesnt just hide the scent molecules, it stops them completely.

joogee
02-11-2006, 12:04 AM
That's really wild. I guess it makes sense that it would stop the scent. I was not sure whether he should keep the herb on his person or pack it.

FLORIDA MON
02-11-2006, 04:14 PM
You can travel with weed and your BF is right.

BUT, it must be done carefully & correctly. I will not elaborate here so as not to educate the popo.

Airport dogs are cross-trained to alert on just about any scent to include products used to mask scents such as coffee grounds, cayenne pepper, etc...

They also have a very keen sense of smell and can smell the chronic (in a regular baggie) from a mile away.

Before 9/11 it was a breeze to travel with just about anything you wanted.

I remember once returning from Amsterdam with an OZ of black, gummy Kashmir hash in a Marlboro hardbox carried in my shirt pocket...

Strikerrr
02-11-2006, 08:08 PM
When I travel with bud I put in the butt.

Joel
02-11-2006, 10:05 PM
well if your really serous about not getting caught ... tape a bag under neath your skin (just below the belt line) and cover with clothing, put belt above the bag and your good, even if you get searched , theyll think its part of the belt or you ass.

joogee
02-12-2006, 10:40 PM
yeah well i like Joel's idea better cos i aint smoking anything that was remotely near my bf's butt.