PDA

View Full Version : Need Info Please!!

Phunk42
08-12-2004, 04:55 PM
I have to take a complete physical before school/sports start. With my physical I have to piss in a cup. What i was wondering is if they drug test you with that piss. I know its for other things with your liver or whatever, but can they drug test you without telling you/tell your rents without asking you first? The reason I dont think it is a test is because ive been getting this every time ive had a physical...im talking like back to 8 or so. But I'm afraid of taking the risk because i do have sports to play. Thanks for the help.

rnf232s
08-12-2004, 05:04 PM
I am not completely sure, but I doubt they will test for drugs unless they were asked to do so. If your parents called and asked for them to or something they might, but I dont think they automatically test for them. Also is this at a doctors office or something through the school?

nisska143
08-12-2004, 07:17 PM
when u get a school physical they're looking to see if ur healthy enough to play sports and stuff....Unless they inform u that they are giving u a drug test..it's illegal to give u one with out ur consen and authorization! :D

rnf232s
08-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Are they allowed to test you without your knowledge say like at the doctors office if your parents requested it and you are a minor? I dont know much about the law on that kind of stuff and I am curious.

nisska143
08-12-2004, 07:54 PM
if ur parents requested it,then u have no say so...believe me i know and although it isnt fair,it's legal!

Phunk42
08-13-2004, 03:27 AM
Well its at a doctors office, but they have never asked me before and i don't think my rents would pull a fast one on me. Thanks for the responses.

Phunk42
09-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Well I had the "test" today. I was not told I was getting drug test and all they said about my uranalysis was that it was good. I assume that means I didnt get tested. I havent smoked in about 10-12 days so I maybe clean also. I dont think they tested me though. Thanks for the info guys, you let me smoke another month and not worry about a test!