PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please - bugs

MisterSource
02-08-2006, 05:03 AM
A buddy hooked me up with 6 clones. They included flies for free. :confused:

I sat them in front of a fan for awhile to try to get most of them off befor eI set them up in the cab, but there are still quite a bit.

anyone know a good resolution for this that will have no negative effects to the plants?

BukDatAss
02-08-2006, 05:41 AM
check out Turtle420 thread its in the same section you cant miss it, I believe its called (What strain would you pick):thumbsup: .. It should be the last or second to last page, you'll have all the info u need just a lot to read

mobay
02-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Doktor Doom Insect Fogger - 5.53oz. $14.99USD

Click to enlarge
A total release fogger for use in homeowner greenhouses, fruit and vegetable storage areas and indoor gardening areas. Can be used with all growing plants, vegetable plants, ornamental plants, flower, and fruits and vegetables. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, two-spotted spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, mealy bugs and thrips. No residuals. Pyrethrum breaks down within hours. Safe to use up to a couple of days before harvest. No need for safety goggles, respirators, gloves etc. Safe to re-enter treated areas in one, two and three hours â?? coinciding with size of containers.

www.hydrowarehouse.com

Tomthehippie
02-08-2006, 02:08 PM
do you no what they are?

elcheapo
02-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Sounds like fungus gnats. Tiny little mosquito looking things. Check the link out see if thats them.
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2114.html

MisterSource
02-08-2006, 07:00 PM
do you no what they are?

Mater Kush.

and thanks for the recommendations.

MisterSource
02-08-2006, 07:52 PM
oops yah it looks like fungal gnats. just really scared to use chemicals to kill them