PDA

View Full Version : Lowryder grow

home grower
02-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone i am new to cannabis.com so i thought id show you all wot iv bin up to ..
Iv grown style big when i was 20 but had to get rid when i split up with my partner
God Dam bitches ..love em hate them but yet still carnt kill em he he he .lol
any how iv bin growing small in my bedroom for abit. i invested in some lowryder seeds £25 for 10 .
witch aint that bad if you consider that you dont need to change the light or have big ass pots about .
well i started them just before xmas and thay poped on xmas day so not to bad..the big iv posted are about 10 days old .i must say im not to inpresed wih them but there cumming on now .
thay have bin under 3 compact flows for the last month i now inow another cfl grow but it gets better ..
ok pics 1&2 are at the same time just one is after i repoted
and the other is a bagseed

Fuck isnt it sad about overgrow :mad:

home grower
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
ok sum more for you

ok see even tho its only bin a few days after the bagseed is growing faster

home grower
02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
OK sum more for you .iv got to say iv never seen anyone else gor win a kitchen cupbaord before he he he .
iv seen many but not like this iv updated since then and it get better..i think??

home grower
02-07-2006, 03:18 PM
ok thisday was a sad day i foundout that 3 of the lowryders where male so out of 10 .9 germed 8 made it and where females .so i got mt 50/50 that thay rekon you get with normal seeds..ok bagseed is the tallest of them all ..

home grower
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM
ok thay are getteing really big and the bud sites are filling very well
im sorry for sum of the bad pics but im using my moby phone
ill get hold of a digi cam for the nxt time i updte to show you the buds

home grower
02-07-2006, 03:32 PM
ok this is the last one for now as im all up to date this is the new grow room
iv bin on about .iv taken it from the grow tentbut with a little more stelth
it one of those cheap as chips canvas shelfing with a few mods its not finished yet but it will be .so long for now
.m
O the pic of the to girls i cudnt help myself as its the best pic iv seen for abit
and the pic that looks like iv taken a pic of my tv in the dark is just that but it was just to see if i had any light leeks when the lights where out but i take it there isnt..:rasta:

JustSurfin
02-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Hello,

What kind of light are you using? What is your lumen output? I have a small closet 2' x 3' x 8' tall. Can I go with a four light bank of 2' high output flows (t-5) (9000 lumens total). Will that be enough light for lowryders to bud? Also, can you smell the plants? Are they stinking up your home enough to alert anybody? I live in a small apartment.

Thanks,
Mark

home grower
02-07-2006, 09:57 PM
ok i had them under 3 cfl with equaled to 54w of true light but the output was 300w.
i now have them under 125w of m/h
if i was you id go for one of thos big cfl that is a true 200w of a 250w hps if you want sum big yeild jst make sure you have gd extraction
and the you only get the odd smell when waterd or touched

JustSurfin
02-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Thanks Home Grower,

Okay, the smell was my main concern. I'm only going to germinate four seeds at a time hopefully to get one or two females. So I guess with two plants I won't have to worry about excessive skunk. I've been doing a little homework on lighting. Heat is a major consideration because my apartment is small and I live in the south. Soo, I'm going to have to pass on the HPS and M/L. I've seen these "bundled" compact high output screw-in type fluorescent lights that offer 125 watts and 8500-9500 lumens. I've seen a few others that are 200 and 400 watts. The primary coverage area is 2' x 2' so I'm thinking that will be enough. What do you think? Any comments or input from other members?

Thanks,
Mark

nutranater
02-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Hi, I remember you on OG boards. Good to see you here. I know you got a lot of your questions answered there before the bus wreck LOL. Looks like things are going better but I see you haven't updated your light situation yet. Well good to see you and good luck. Are you still with the girl who called the cops on you?

home grower
02-08-2006, 02:57 PM
if you have ebay you can pick those big ass cfl's pritty cheep.
im not sure if it was me on over grow you saw but i was there alot .
i like the cfl's thats y i stick with them im just waitiing to go get a extractor fan so i can eiather sick my 250 hps my 400w m/h in there to finish them off .
im thinking of making a cooltube but as overgrow is down i carnt find a good link for making it ..
nah i got rid off the plants andc everying that pointed to me growing so it was a waste of time for her to do so and she got a shock when the cops charged her for wasting there time ..:rasta:

P.S pepole dont let any one bitch about cfls coz its wot works for you if you have used big ass wattage them thay are shit but to us small time growers there kickass ...

nutranater
02-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeah it was you,I remember. First off your not going to use the m/h for flowering. You can flower with it, but it is primarily used for the veg. growth to keep the plants somewhat short and full. There really isn't enough red spectrum in m/h's for good flowering. As I say this I imagine there will be a few that will scream they use m/h for the whole grow. Though it doesn't make much sense to wait. You can make a cool tube but it is hard to do on a m/h bulb. Usually for a HPS bulb. Yhe m/h has a 4"+ width in the middle. For the HPS you get a PYREX baking tube and them clamp it to the reflector and clamp a hose to one end and some people then bring fresh air in the other end.I don't because my grow area stay relatively cool. Good luck!

home grower
02-08-2006, 09:49 PM
ok im only using m/h for now till i get my extractor in the post
then il be using my 250w hps ..im not to sure about any heat probs yet but i just like the look of the cooltube as its a space saver to as i can get a bigger light closer to the plants..iv managed to get hold of a camara so i hope you enjoy them .

p.s. remember thay have only bin under 54w of cfl's and for the last 4days under 125w of m/h

nutranater
02-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Dude, hate to tell you by your pic's your plants are already flowering. With the setup you have there is no way your not going to smell them. Your "extractor fan" is only going to complicate that issue unless you have a way to duct it outside or run it through a carbon tube. I'm shocked it isn't a problem now! In your situation you should build you a c-13 cabinet grow. Then stealth it up and you can keep it small and under better control. Good luck! Just curious are they in flower and is that little cabinet light proof? Good luck!

nemf 2000
02-10-2006, 01:28 AM
ok thisday was a sad day i foundout that 3 of the lowryders where male so out of 10 .9 germed 8 made it and where females .so i got mt 50/50 that thay rekon you get with normal seeds..ok bagseed is the tallest of them all ..
Yes he is definetly in flower!!! :)

home grower
02-10-2006, 05:09 AM
God forgive me if i seem alittle hard but fuck me did i not say that thay are lowryder and that dont smell as the point of them ?????
sorry im just alittle upset as iv just fuck up big style with the girl friend and im well fucked off with myself...

bck to the point thay smell nice but you carnt smel them out off the cabinet
and the extractor is only there so i can have a bigger light without fucking them up ...

home grower
02-11-2006, 09:55 AM
HAY EVERY ONE I THOUGHT ITS TIME 2 UPDATE .O IM REALLY SORRY TO ANY ONE PISSED FROM THE LAST POST I REPLEYED TO ..
GOD THIS ONE PLANT IS PACKING IT ON SHE IS GETTINT FATER AND TIGHTER THEM THE OTHERS ..

turtle420
02-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Looking good hGrower, ;)

THCC
03-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Where do i get some Lowryder seeds???