PDA

View Full Version : My regimen

Brownstone
02-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Well, I figured it might be interesting for us to share how we like to enjoy our little pastime. I think I enjoy it a bit differently than others, so here's my "regimen."

For me, I enjoy it more in an "after work" drink sort of way. I prefer doing it alone, at night, after a a hard day (I work full time and am working on a second degree). I utilize it better when I've accomplished everything I have to that day; that's just me. I love dosing off to old sitcoms after relaxing!

I know I might sound like an anti-social drag, but I'm busy, married, and I like doing it on my time when I'm in control. Is that so bad?

bssman
02-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I generally smoke alone as well. I work full time as well and have a wife 2 kids with 1 on the way. I enjoy smoking alone, but I wouldn't mind smoking with others, but it's hard to bring up the subject with neighbors, co-workers, etc.
I like watching the discovery channel or something similar. I like some of the old sitcoms as well. Also smoking a bowl on a Sunday afternoon watching a football game is hard to beat.

bssman
02-06-2006, 06:55 PM
sorry, duplicate

texstang65
02-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Ditto...I love to do a bong hit and work on my car...or the garage...or the yard...make a monotonous, boring job a little more enjoyable!

onwardthroughthefog
02-07-2006, 03:09 AM
Double ditto to that. Nothing can make a day of lawn work easier to put up with than a frequent stop for a bowl or two. It takes four times longer to get the work done, and you often forget what it was you were doing when you took a break, but that's a good reason to take another break!! :dance:

Onward!

Torog
02-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Well, I figured it might be interesting for us to share how we like to enjoy our little pastime. I think I enjoy it a bit differently than others, so here's my "regimen."

For me, I enjoy it more in an "after work" drink sort of way. I prefer doing it alone, at night, after a a hard day (I work full time and am working on a second degree). I utilize it better when I've accomplished everything I have to that day; that's just me. I love dosing off to old sitcoms after relaxing!

I know I might sound like an anti-social drag, but I'm busy, married, and I like doing it on my time when I'm in control. Is that so bad?

Howdy Brownstone,

I like how you wait to toke after gittin-r-done :thumbsup: That way,you can focus on the high and not worry about having to git something done.

My regimen is different,because I'm disabled and retired,I git up early,between 4 am and 6 am,make a half-pot of coffee and go to the MariHemp politics board and do battle with liberals and atheists,then over here,where I do the same..it's a tough job--but someone has to stand for traditional values..lol. If I have some smoke,I like to wake and bake early in the morn,then when my gal gits up,wake and bake with her,eat lunch and then I go to take my daily nap and lay-down,to rest my back..then when I git up..it's almost 4:20 pm..:thumbsup: :stoned: That's why a quarter only lasts us a day or 2..lol.. then we typically run out for a week,until we can afford some more..lol.:dance:

Have a good one !

Irobeth
02-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I smoke to stay out of depression; being clinically depressed, I smoke a lot.

LovelyTasha
02-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I haven't gone a day without in quite some time. I usually wake up and take a toke. It helps with my nausea..which seems to be all the time now. I've got a weak stomach..

<3 Tasha