PDA

View Full Version : feedback needed!

giuseppe123
02-02-2006, 02:31 AM
any feedback or experiences with blastfast? pls advise.

Canadabis
02-02-2006, 03:30 AM
There was this part, where this thing went to this place and did this stuff, and people were all like "whoah!" and I was all like "whoah" and then this guy started doing this thing and I went home :dance:

likemclever
02-02-2006, 04:04 AM
Giuseppe,

I don't know what you're talking about sorry I couldn't help.

robert42
02-02-2006, 11:58 AM
u wanna know if blastfast is legit?

u live in the UK?

Personally i say NO - HE AINT.

HannabisTheCannabis
02-02-2006, 12:25 PM
i know a lot of people who are using him with success, and he also ships to the US now... however i just have a bad gut feeling about him so i've stayed away from him... doesn't mean he won't come through...

dogg
02-02-2006, 06:57 PM
thanks han & rob. for the good advice.

giuseppe123
02-02-2006, 09:53 PM
There was this part, where this thing went to this place and did this stuff, and people were all like "whoa!" and I was all like "whoah" and then this guy started doing this thing and I went home :dance:

i really thought that by posting in the lounge, which means paying members, i would be able to bypass the pointless, ignorant responses to my honest question. in the future canadabis try to act like a grown-up when responding to a post. there are enough lil' kids posting crap outside of this area! quite pointless!

thx to the few who actually responded with their opinion. blastfast seems too good to be true. great pics and prices. however, im leery since a 1/4 is 90 yet an oz is 265. that is much lower than other MOM providers, which may be a warning sign. i am tempted to try a small amount though. ill post if i do decide to jump in headfirst!

Canadabis
02-03-2006, 03:52 AM
i really thought that by posting in the lounge, which means paying members, i would be able to bypass the pointless, ignorant responses to my honest question. in the future canadabis try to act like a grown-up when responding to a post. there are enough lil' kids posting crap outside of this area! quite pointless!

thx to the few who actually responded with their opinion. blastfast seems too good to be true. great pics and prices. however, im leery since a 1/4 is 90 yet an oz is 265. that is much lower than other MOM providers, which may be a warning sign. i am tempted to try a small amount though. ill post if i do decide to jump in headfirst!

Meh, your just an UBER MOOBER, mister gornw up guy.
Have some fun in life or you will die of bowel disease, the death of the angry.

giuseppe123
02-03-2006, 04:08 AM
more ignorance spewed out of your lil mouth. grow up kid.

Canadabis
02-03-2006, 04:31 AM
You do realise both of us are just playing a part now right? You win at teh int0rnet 1337z0r!
:dance:

HannabisTheCannabis
02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
can't we all just get along???

now kiss each others pee pee's and make up...lol

likemclever
02-03-2006, 03:22 PM
I'll watch and make sure they do Hanny :D

giuseppe123
02-03-2006, 11:20 PM
make sure they do my ass! read the entire post and you see who the problem is. i asked an honest question here hoping to eliminate the childish responses that come with posting in the other forums, which didnt work. it honestly sucks that you cant post w/o having a few morons post some nonsense totally unrelated to the original post. in my opinion, its too bad those few retards ruin the experience here. where are the feelings of community????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

likemclever
02-04-2006, 02:23 AM
Easy there giuse my Midwestern brother.

I just wanted to watch you guys kiss because I'm a pervert it didn't have anything to do with whoâ??s right and whoâ??s wrong......people can read and make their own determination about that.

There is a great sense of community here and every community has its challenges.

vaporhead1
02-04-2006, 06:48 AM
We were talking about situations like this in the Suggestions forum, where somone asked why entire threads were often deleted.
Quite often, it's things exactly like this; things like this start & the post goes off
topic, and before you know it, the thread's hijacked, and ultimately deleted, or sometimes just closed.
To each his own, and I'm for having all the fun anyone wants here, but I do try to respect the original poster enough not to get his thread knocked off topic & possibly deleted or closed. JMHO....

dogg
02-08-2006, 09:49 PM
I didnt know weed could make you snap.

Floyd Pepper
02-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Jinkies!! It's all good. If you ignore the crap, it eventually breaks down into a pile of dirt. (It is harmless, just ignore it even if it smells.)

Do you think you could post a follow-up with your results if you place an order?

'preciate it.

Canadabis
02-09-2006, 04:49 AM
So, who would wear the dress?:thumbsup:

oldhag
02-10-2006, 12:32 AM
I know someone who scammed me. HTS

I'm still waiting, he said he'll send another pkg but he didn't even respond. Scammer.

I went on advice of cough cough Scarlette cough cough.
I think he is a little kid.

oldhag
02-10-2006, 12:39 AM
I meant cough cough ScarlettCrush cough cough

giuseppe123
02-11-2006, 02:24 PM
So, who would wear the dress?:thumbsup:

im assuming you would since you cannot seem to act like a grow-up with your nonstop childish posts. maybe your mommy shouldnt let you near a computer. in all seriousness, i wish you lived close to me so i could slap the taste out of your mouth. alas, you are one of many little punks on this site with nothing more to do than ruin posts. so whats the point in getting pissed about an obvious idiot who has intentions to provoke others. thanks to all the REAL community members here who actually make positive contributions. im sure canadabis you will feel the need to spew more negative, ignorant responses, which is fine by me. your posts prove exactly what you are! which is a waste of space. so go ahead and act your age, little boy. :thumbsup:

Canadabis
02-16-2006, 03:28 AM
im assuming you would since you cannot seem to act like a grow-up with your nonstop childish posts. maybe your mommy shouldnt let you near a computer. in all seriousness, i wish you lived close to me so i could slap the taste out of your mouth. alas, you are one of many little punks on this site with nothing more to do than ruin posts. so whats the point in getting pissed about an obvious idiot who has intentions to provoke others. thanks to all the REAL community members here who actually make positive contributions. im sure canadabis you will feel the need to spew more negative, ignorant responses, which is fine by me. your posts prove exactly what you are! which is a waste of space. so go ahead and act your age, little boy. :thumbsup:

Thats a lot of words to say I dont care :D

mike jones
02-16-2006, 07:33 PM
if canadabis isn't grown up, you must really hate the threads in the lounge.

although i have never used blastfast or HTS, many ppl on the boards would vouch for either and have had success with both. but personally, i don't trust MOM and i never will. good luck!

giuseppe123
02-16-2006, 07:57 PM
i hear ya mike jones! that was my point, i figured this area was a safehaven for moronic responses to legitimate posts. no big deal tho, this world is full or morons whether or not i acknowledge them or not. im done thinking about MOM i guess. seems to risky, plus the one sample i did receive was schwag. wtf! who wants that? ill just stick to my local guys who charge too much and act like its cannabis cup level strains. from the looks of your "recently tried" list it seems you are smoking like a champ! my friend lives in LA i wonder if he could mail order! lol i wish......................................