PDA

View Full Version : Screenplay

VoidLivesOn
02-02-2006, 02:08 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I have started a new screenplay over teenage pregnancy called "Her body her choice" and would like some opinions.Goes like this:

Monologue/intro:

Still in high school, only a teenager.Assured by herself her luck could not be deteriorated.Who would have guessed? Surely not her friends and family.Is a future even possible for her as of now? Fear and confusion cloud her mind, it almost seems essential to her he must know.

Dialogue(between the couple G=girl,B=boy):

G: You need to know something.
B: Whats wrong?
G: Everything...You, your manipulation, its all catching up!
B: (stuttering) B-Baby I don't understand?
G: I know...I know, because it would have been way to fucking convenient if you did, HUH?!?
B: What the fuck is your PROBLEM?!?! Will you tell me whats WRONG?!?
G: (crying) You'll curse at it won't you? You'll yell at it, and call it bad names, and--(interupted)
B: What is-, What is this it baby? What are you trying to tell me?

VoidLivesOn
02-02-2006, 02:17 AM
EDIT: Its obviously not finished yet.Sorry forgot to add that.

VoidLivesOn
02-02-2006, 02:44 AM
I so fucked up the monologue

EDIT:

Still in high school, only a teenager.Assured by herself that her luck could not be deteriorated.Who would have guessed? Surely not her friends and family.Is a future even possible for her as of now? Fear and confusion cloud her mind, it almost seems essential to her that he must know.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
02-04-2006, 05:20 AM
I want to see the finished project, it looks good, Void...

I'm actually commenting on how good you are, ain't that a twist?

VoidLivesOn
02-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Yeah now I feel bad.I'll stop being a dick.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
02-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks, bro. Keep working on the screenplay, it looks pretty fucking interesting :D.

VoidLivesOn
02-06-2006, 01:46 AM
I've been caught up in a monologue I wrote about high school that I'm in the process of filming and editing now.I'll post that first to get a glimpse of my first project.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
02-07-2006, 03:24 AM
Nice.

Perp
11-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Well, to be honest you've got some spelling mistakes and your formatting is not even close. I don't know if you're just posting it like that or that is how you're really writing it but screenplays require proper format.

Check out http://scriptbuddy.com

It's free and it automatically formats your screenplay. I am working on a screenplay as well. If you have any questions about format just PM me.